MassFX+Cissusdrol: JDRG's worried, side effects but no effects

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
Hi Guys.

This is my 5th day of my Mass FX plus Cissus-Drol cycle. I never took test booster products like this before, but impressedly by user reviews i decided to give it a chance..

Dosage is: 3 SD, 4MFX /day

I do not feel or notice any effect yet besides some strange side effects. I have no increased aggression, no strengh or mass gains yet, no increased alpha male mentality and instead of big libido, loads and balls lol i noticed some testicle shrinkage, and my libido has nearly come to zero.
I am pretty worried about this progress!
I don't want to blame these products but i would like to know if this is just normal, if i should stop taking it or if i just have a natural fluctuation in libido ect.

Thanks for your answers!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It could be the 6 bromo is cissus drol -Your estrogen levels may have dropped too much.Try laying off for a few days to see if your libido improves , then introduce cissus drol at a lower dosage hopefully keeping your libido

I would also stop the mass fx .Give your body chance to return to as before , then introduce each supplement gradually. Start on cissus drol first .You may get a different opinion but i believe in wiping the board clean and starting again

incidentally taking a test booster at 19 imo is a waste of money, your test levels will be at the top end of the reference range and may even be higher, whilest your estrogen levels will be at a minimum.I know you may not want to hear this but these supplements may be a waste of money

Last edited:
JDRG

JDRG

Awards
It could be the 6 bromo is cissus drol -Your estrogen levels may have dropped too much.Try laying off for a few days to see if your libido improves , then introduce cissus drol at a lower dosage hopefully keeping your libido

I would also stop the mass fx .Give your body chance to return to as before , then introduce each supplement gradually. Start on cissus drol first .You may get a different opinion but i believe in wiping the board clean and starting again

incidentally taking a test booster at 19 imo is a waste of money, your test levels will be at the top end of the reference range and may even be higher, whilest your estrogen levels will be at a minimum.I know you may not want to hear this but these supplements may be a waste of money
Thank you for your post, i appreciate your opinion and im afraid you are right regarding the uselessness of a test booster at my at my age. But may be it will kick in next week.. i hope so.

I think i will not stop completly but lower the MFX dosis to 2 caps/day like i did today -> libido suddenly back to normal

When test boosters dont help at my age, which type of products does? Is PowerFull/Prime worth a try?

regards

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your post, i appreciate your opinion and im afraid you are right regarding the uselessness of a test booster at my at my age. But may be it will kick in next week.. i hope so.

I think i will not stop completly but lower the MFX dosis to 2 caps/day like i did today -> libido suddenly back to normal

When test boosters dont help at my age, which type of products does? Is PowerFull/Prime worth a try?

regards
You seem to be "hooked" on USP Labs -any reason for this?There are other good companies out there.Have you looked at some of the creatine based products?You have the testosterone so look at your diet , your training, and your rest--and you should grow.