2. shot) I am invisible
3. shot) I am therefore I am

4+ shot) I am sorry, honey!

Cabo Wabo is my favorite who knew Sammy Hagar could brew good agave

My everyday brand is Suaza, same as John f*ckin Wayne!:thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
No one talk **** about rolling rock...EVER!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
New Castle is and occasionally Guiness are the only beers I like. Dark ale is the way to go if you drink beer.

Some good cognac, whiskey, or tequila are the way to go for me.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I tried Heineiken Light - thought that sucked pretty bad too..

I am a huge fan of dark beers too...NewCastle, Guiness, Mississippi Mud!:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Heineken Dark? I don't like the regular Heiney, but the dark isn't bad.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
"I swear to Drunk I'm not God."

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
For me its between Sammy A, or Sierra Nevada (any flavor). Seems weird to me how many of these southern guys I hangout with like Heine's and pabst - bleh

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
"I swear to Drunk I'm not God."
You bumped this old thing to say that?

Anyways...if its beer its Sam Adams for me, really any flavor. Call me a puss, but Cherry Wheat is something special. With Octoberfest being VERY close behind. Then really all the others...each is perfect for the season.

New Castle provides a good alternative at certain places also...

Any of the mass produced American beers blow...taste like water...all of them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been said a few times in this thread, but, seriously, how do people actually like the taste of Heineken?? Give me some hefeweizen anytime and I am a happy guy.:cheers:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
wow I saw Victory up there and I love them, they're my favorite local by far..

Yum: New Castle, Guinness, Modelo, and Yuengling
Poop: All Bud, All Miller, and any other pee-pee water

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been said a few times in this thread, but, seriously, how do people actually like the taste of Heineken?? Give me some hefeweizen anytime and I am a happy guy.:cheers:
i love heineken. seriously.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try Rock Green Light? S'posed to be a "weight watching" type beer, but it tastes like water with a hint of cut grass added to it :rasp:

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
I tried to order Yuengling lager at a seminar in the mountains of Virginia, the bartender politely told me , "We ain't got none of the Jap beer here mister." I ended up drinking Coors light, with that refreshing taste of the Rockies - just like flavored water.

The only beer I drink nowadays seems to be Guinness. No need to add anything, open bottle with opener, and drink that icy goodness.
thats hilarious considering its German. well, a German word, anyways.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There's good Guinness and there's bad Guinness. Good Guinness is charged with nitrogen instead of carbon dioxide. Good Guinness finishes sweet whereas bad Guinness finishes like poo. If you've tried Guinness and you weren't a fan, give it another chance. Ask if it's A) on tap, and B) charged with nitrogen. Either way, it's better for you than f-in Budweiser.

Can we include malt liquors in this? Because I hate me some Colt 45, worst game of beer pong, EVER!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love me the occasional "on the block" Old English 800. Im raw like that :cool:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
There's good Guinness and there's bad Guinness. Good Guinness is charged with nitrogen instead of carbon dioxide. Good Guinness finishes sweet whereas bad Guinness finishes like poo. If you've tried Guinness and you weren't a fan, give it another chance. Ask if it's A) on tap, and B) charged with nitrogen. Either way, it's better for you than f-in Budweiser.

Can we include malt liquors in this? Because I hate me some Colt 45, worst game of beer pong, EVER!
There's good Guiness = sold in Ireland

There's bad Guiness = sold anywhere else

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Blue Moon, Yuengling, Killian's Irish Red, Guinness Draft are all good beers. There are a ton of micro-brews and not well known beers I could list, as I try something new at each restaurant I go to.

Anything Budwieser tastes like monkey a$$, along with pretty much most light beers. Now the only light beers I drink when forced to are Miller Lite, Coors Light, or in times of desperation and lack of money...Miller High Life (The Champagne of Beers).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not much of a drinker here I think it all tastes like p!ss until you're drunk, then it tastes ok.

I prefer feminine sugar alcohol drinks that taste like creamsicle or lemonade and are way easy to get smashed on :)

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
All light beers, guiness, corona are all abominations of beer and should be cancelled.

Yum = Yuengling, Shiner Bock, and for the best Mexican beer out there El Pacifico. Red Stripe is really good as well.

The best beer ever though is Dixie brewed out of New Orleans. That stuff can't be beat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All light beers, guiness, corona are all abominations of beer and should be cancelled.

Yum = Yuengling, Shiner Bock, and for the best Mexican beer out there El Pacifico. Red Stripe is really good as well.

The best beer ever though is Dixie brewed out of New Orleans. That stuff can't be beat.
I don't know how I forgot about Fat Tire and my all-time favorite-Purple Haze, a raspberry, wheat ale.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try Red Stripe...hooooooooooooooray BEER!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I too have a likin' to skunk beer. Corona if I'm cheating; with a lime only on the first, or none at all. And I go with Keystone Light, Miller Lite, when watching carb intake, or MUltra. Except Michelob I can drink a case and get a headache before a buzz. I just get tired of drinking it. Red Stripe, now thats a bad beer.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try Red Stripe...hooooooooooooooray BEER!
I too have a likin' to skunk beer. Corona if I'm cheating; with a lime only on the first, or none at all. And I go with Keystone Light, Miller Lite, when watching carb intake, or MUltra. Except Michelob I can drink a case and get a headache before a buzz. I just get tired of drinking it. Red Stripe, now thats a bad beer.
Whaaaaaaaaat! How dare you mention nasty ass Corona and Keystone in the same paragraph as Red Stripe. Red Stripe is an excellent beer. Give it a shot BJ.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Excellent to some, yes. To me, to skunky. It is definitely a more expensive skunky one though. But I will drink any beer skunky or not if its free!:cheers:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I forgot about Fat Tire and my all-time favorite-Purple Haze, a raspberry, wheat ale.
OOOOOHHHHH...Fat Tire is very good. Too bad they don't sell it where I am. I have to go to Texas.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a sampler of Sam Adams try the Honey Porter man thats some good drinkin, there brown ale was pretty decent too.

Another one at room temp is Mississipi Mud its a black an tan.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Living in the pacific northwest allows me a huge selection of fantastik micro-brews. There are brew pubs all over the place and not uncommon to see over thirty beers on tap.

That being said, for my "sucks" beer: anything by Budweiser.

BTW, Sinner .... I love me some good old skunk beer! Heineken is very enjoyable to me. Subjective :)
i'm with you on that being from the PNW as well. It is microbrew heaven.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I drank Natty Light when I was poor by the case, now I have a little cash and I still prefer it to most other tastes. Every time I drink a non light beer I feel like I have a brick in the gut after 2-3. Come to think of it maybe that ain't a bad thing...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a sampler of Sam Adams try the Honey Porter man thats some good drinkin, there brown ale was pretty decent too.

Another one at room temp is Mississipi Mud its a black an tan.
Their Summer Ale is really good as well.

I love all the Microbrew's in Texas, as they provide some really really good beers. Shiner makes a new anniversary beer every year and in the past 6 years there has only been on bad year in my opinion. My favorite is their black ale that basically tastes like coffee (as black as it too)

Corona is what people drink who want to think they are famous drink because that is what they think famous people drink. Living in Miami for a while I learned that a lot of Euro trash drink Corona as well because they think it is a high class beer for America.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I tried to order Yuengling lager at a seminar in the mountains of Virginia, the bartender politely told me , "We ain't got none of the Jap beer here mister." I ended up drinking Coors light, with that refreshing taste of the Rockies - just like flavored water.

The only beer I drink nowadays seems to be Guinness. No need to add anything, open bottle with opener, and drink that icy goodness.
LOL i grew up very close to the Yuenling brewery. The stuff was always dirt cheap in Schuylkill County PA and by the time i was 21 i could no longer stand drinking Yuengling.
My favorite beer now is Peroni

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guinness, Stella Artois, Yuengling, Fat Tire, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, Blue Moon, Red Stripe

Pretty much any stout, wheat, or amber ale I will like.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
On a side note has anyone tried brewing their own beer? I thought about doing this for the hell of it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note has anyone tried brewing their own beer? I thought about doing this for the hell of it.
Ya. I made some real good amber ale one time. Brewed it with honey and brown sugar. mmmm

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ya. I made some real good amber ale one time. Brewed it with honey and brown sugar. mmmm
How'd you do it? Did you use one of those do it yourself kits or did you take a recipe from the net or something and do everything yourself?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How'd you do it? Did you use one of those do it yourself kits or did you take a recipe from the net or something and do everything yourself?
I used the Mr. Beer kit. It takes a while, but it's real good when it's done. I let it ferment for about 5 or 6 weeks.