THE UNDISPUTED KING OF PUMPS

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Glad I caught this in time. I've tried Top Secrets Astravar 2.0 but most of my other trials have been with stimmish products.
With that being said, I loved Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite.
My blog {area1255.blogspot.com} gets hits in the hundred thousands so I'd love to get a free tub and will write a legit review.
The reason is of course, to experience it's pump enhancing effect, and because I haven't tried a new product for a while...gotta get back in the game! ;)
Blue Frost sounds good. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nonstim?
I've tried Ronnie Coleman NO and OL Hydro3. I actually had really great pumps on RC. Probably better than I've had on most everything else.

Why I want to win?
I think a better question is why I wouldn't? I love alphamine, ABE, Erase, and basically every thing else PES I've tried. Given that finals are coming up, I'll be needing to release stress at the gym and nonstim will be great because I'll probably be on nearly illegal amounts of coffee as the day winds on. I'll usually work out first thing after I wake up, so a performance/endurance PWO is more useful than stims.

Flavor?
Cotton Candy all day.
Given you like the pumps on it, if we compare the L-Citrulline doses on each I am more than confident you will like High Volume.

Adding nitrates and HydroMax means it wouldn't even be a close battle. :)

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I respond AMAZINGLY to hydromax ^^^^^^ Easily one of my favorite pump ingredients

Vict

Awards
Which other non stimulant pump products you have tried:
I've tried Hemavol, Hemavo2 MAX, Ans Dialte, Man Sports NOO Pump, CL White Pump, OL Hydro3, Purus Labs Noxygen, MTS Vasky, Pro Supps NO3 Drive.

Why you want to win a tub of High Volume:
I've seen lots of great feedback on PES High Volume, also i've had almost every flavor of Pes Alphamine (Fruit Punch, Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Limeade, Margarita, Strawberry Pina Colada. Only haven't tried the Appletini flavor) And they were so goooood!!!! really enjoyed the PES Select Chocodoodle stack too :D
So i really think High Volume will be top notch, both the falvor and the pump it will provide, because this far, i really enjoyed every prduct i've tried from this company.

Which flavour you would like:
Cotton Candy sounds good :D and there are not to many products with that flavor on the market.

Artemis_ace

Awards
- Which other non stimulant pump products you have tried.
iForce's Hemavol, MAN Sports Body Octane and SAN's Megatron

- Why you want to win a tub of High Volume.
I like supplements. I like free supplements. I love free supplements that I already know to work and include nitrates.

- Which flavour you would like.
Paradise Cooler. Haven't tried that one yet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps in so far but let's see some more! This is too good to pass up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many people who have tried long lists of non stimulant pre workouts and HAVEN'T tried High Volume....

Maybe some people prefer spending their money on lower quality products. ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So many people who have tried long lists of non stimulant pre workouts and HAVEN'T tried High Volume....

Off the top of my head, the only other non stim pump products I tried before HV were Hemavol and Giant Pump...I did use some Noxygen and really enjoyed that but HV reigns...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This just happened! :D

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about Noxygen. I enjoyed it but it tastes and mixes like dog butt. ...or so I've been told. From a friend.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
In the past I have tried Vasky and Hemavol. Never have got the chance to try HV.

I want to win a tub of High Volume because this low carb diet isn't really helping with my pumps and also because I haven't gotten to try it!

I absolutely love the taste of cotton candy so I'd like to get ahold of that one!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
HV on a low carb diet is a nice motivational boost, to see fullness and pump returning

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HV on a low carb diet is a nice motivational boost, to see fullness and pump returning
I can definitely relate to that. HV came up huge when I recently went without carbs for a few weeks.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can definitely relate to that. HV came up huge when I recently went without carbs for a few weeks.
This is good to know. I've recently cut my carbs drastically [from 450 to 210] and have trouble with getting a pump. I also tend to workout fasted [either before breakfast or 5 hours after breakfast and before lunch] and don't consume many carbs until lunch or dinner. Even when I do get a pump, it isn't sustained like I hear people say.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love the opportunity. Have tried others (not here to bash) but the only one that truly worked for me was Chaos and Pain Permaswole. As for High Volume, Paradise Cooler sounds excellent. Good luck to all

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is good to know. I've recently cut my carbs drastically [from 450 to 210] and have trouble with getting a pump. I also tend to workout fasted [either before breakfast or 5 hours after breakfast and before lunch] and don't consume many carbs until lunch or dinner. Even when I do get a pump, it isn't sustained like I hear people say.
I work out fasted as well and usually am low carb 5-6 days a week and HV is one of about 2 things that actually give me even a little pump. I don't tend to respond well to most pump products

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I work out fasted as well and usually am low carb 5-6 days a week and HV is one of about 2 things that actually give me even a little pump. I don't tend to respond well to most pump products

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm the exact same. Life is hard without carbs, but HV bridges the pump/fullness gap quite nicely.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol when I was dieting, High Volume managed to make me go from looking scrawny to looking swole. :D

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Hemavol, hemavox 2, plsmajet, pump-bol noxygen, giant pump(current) ,other non stim pres, too many too remember all.

I want to try this obviously to compare it to others. Also, to justify 18 servings for the price. I always use max dosing because I only use humapro, a designer carb source, and coconut oil as my breakfast/pre workout meal So pump supps really help with endurance and strength. I train early morning and will play around with dosage to assess high volumes effect. Will post pics /vids of it in action.

Cotton candy, never had any Supp in this flavor

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To enter, tell us;
- Which other non stimulant pump products you have tried.
- Why you want to win a tub of High Volume.
- Which flavour you would like.[/CENTER]
I have always been a homebrew guy.

Current formula:
8g L-Citrulline
1g - Agmatine
1.6g - KNO3 (1g Nitrate)
3.5g - Creatine Mono
.5g - Vit. C
.5g - NAC

To see if your product is worth it compared to my much more cost effective homebrew. I also respect PES and have enjoyed many other products.

I also respect and admire Ben quite a bit :)

No flavor preference.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always been a homebrew guy.

Current formula:
8g L-Citrulline
1g - Agmatine
1.6g - NO3 (1g Nitrate)
3.5g - Creatine Mono
.5g - Vit. C
.5g - NAC

To see if your product is worth it compared to my much more cost effective homebrew. I also respect PES and have enjoyed many other products.

I also respect and admire Ben quite a bit :)

No flavor preference.
That's an awesome home brew right there!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I love how off-track a thread can get instantly when bdcc makes an appearance and people's man-crushes all emerge ;)

I'm pretty glad to see the turnout on this one, and I've got fingers crossed for some good AM guys to get to try out HV from this

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I love how off-track a thread can get instantly when bdcc makes an appearance and people's man-crushes all emerge ;)

I'm pretty glad to see the turnout on this one, and I've got fingers crossed for some good AM guys to get to try out HV from this
Even though I'd love to win, I would also be happy to see some forum regulars share in the saxy experience that is High Volume.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about Noxygen. I enjoyed it but it tastes and mixes like dog butt. ...or so I've been told. From a friend.
I forgot about it too. Add that to my list. I agree with your statement, but it is very effective!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Fingers crossed indeed ;)

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
I had no mixing issues, it dissolved fine. Finding the scoop through the clumps when 1st opening it is rough without making a mess. Also not sure if u can dose properly because when scooping it, it condenses.

ForceOfNature

Awards

I want to try high volume so bad but it really is a hassle for me to buy it. I usually have room to try 1 new supp every other supp re up and not many Canadian carriers carry pes supplements products and the ones that do have bad prices and usually don't have the other products I want. Hopefully Christmas is kind to me and I can pick up hv this time.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried Hemavol and Megatron. I loved Megatron. I felt nothing from Hemavol. Oh I also have PUMP HD in hand but have yet to crack it open cuz i was trying to finish the hemavol i but I just might not even bother finishing hemavol cuz its a waste of 2 scoops and feel nothing.

I have never tried even sample of High Volume =(. BUT I would love to get the blue frost or cotton candy. And compare to the 2. Specially since i talked to a bpi rep and he said that pump hd and high volume were pretty much both a toss up on best pump pre workout. It's not often when another rep from another company will say that. Plus ever since you guys acquired athletix i wanted to try it but was just too poor to afford it. I still cant afford it. I would have no problem doing a review of it either.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I want to try high volume so bad but it really is a hassle for me to buy it. I usually have room to try 1 new supp every other supp re up and not many Canadian carriers carry pes supplements products and the ones that do have bad prices and usually don't have the other products I want. Hopefully Christmas is kind to me and I can pick up hv this time.
Where in Canada are you brother?

What PEScience have you got to try?

ForceOfNature

Awards
Where in Canada are you brother?

What PEScience have you got to try?
I'm in Ontario in the GTA area and I have yet to try any of there supplements. They look like quality supplements but USA got all the nice deals for them. I found a website that gave very nice deals and had everything thing I ever wanted and wanted to try but the shipping was $40! Free shipping on orders of $99 but that would be equal to to like $150 Canadian. Us website.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm in Ontario in the GTA area and I have yet to try any of there supplements. They look like quality supplements but USA got all the nice deals for them. I found a website that gave very nice deals and had everything thing I ever wanted and wanted to try but the shipping was $40! Free shipping on orders of $99 but that would be equal to to like $150 Canadian. Us website.
I hear you.
This is being worked on currently.

If something catches your eye you may want to sample, throw me a pm, I am just below you in London

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, you should've been around AM in the summer... I was back and forth to gta from Atlanta almost every week and smuggled a copious amount of supps up for GNO ha

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Man, you should've been around AM in the summer... I was back and forth to gta from Atlanta almost every week and smuggled a copious amount of supps up for GNO ha
WHATTTTTTT???? I should have gotten in on this! :( I could have tried some of those sweet sweet Combat Crunch Birthday Cake bars :(

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried Hemavol and Megatron. I loved Megatron. I felt nothing from Hemavol. Oh I also have PUMP HD in hand but have yet to crack it open cuz i was trying to finish the hemavol i but I just might not even bother finishing hemavol cuz its a waste of 2 scoops and feel nothing.

I have never tried even sample of High Volume =(. BUT I would love to get the blue frost or cotton candy. And compare to the 2. Specially since i talked to a bpi rep and he said that pump hd and high volume were pretty much both a toss up on best pump pre workout. It's not often when another rep from another company will say that. Plus ever since you guys acquired athletix i wanted to try it but was just too poor to afford it. I still cant afford it. I would have no problem doing a review of it either.
I honestly forgot about Megatron. Good stuff, but tasted horrible lol.

It actually gave me some good pumps and focus. Thanks for reminding me of it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's not hard to crush on our lovely and dreamy bdcc! <3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you.
This is being worked on currently.

If something catches your eye you may want to sample, throw me a pm, I am just below you in London
Glad you can help him driven. Would have but it may be less hassle for you already being near him.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah I check in every time I check AM, which is often. Lol

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Yeah I check in every time I check AM, which is often. Lol
Same here brother. I've heard so much and my brother even has it, but being super stingy. So I'd love to win it here in AM.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's nice to see so many apps in on this one. Keep checking in but I believe we plan on giving it a few more days before selecting.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
It's nice to see so many apps in on this one. Keep checking in but I believe we plan on giving it a few more days before selecting.
Just checked in thinking it was the announcement. I'll keep checking in a few more days then Lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakz Nutrition / Health 7
r6lift Supplement Auction 0