THE Success Story - CT's rise to stardom

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
they are....not so little anymore, haha. They are at 8 weeks now and at their 4 week dr. appt, they were already both over 10lbs :)

They're doing good though. We're struggling getting them on the same schedule though....so sleep has been really really few and far between. I believe thats why i've had so many small, naggy injuries lately. I'm really sleeping between 2-5 hours a night.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2-5hr of sleep? Ouch. Stick with it Chuck!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hope that injury heals up quick buddy!!
Thanks buddy! I had a full KB session yesterday that i'll update about here in a bit so that was nice....and today it's a bit sore....but i've been stretching here and there all day long. Should be just fine :)

2-5hr of sleep? Ouch. Stick with it Chuck!
Yeah its sucked, haha....but totally worth it. The boys are awesome :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are....not so little anymore, haha. They are at 8 weeks now and at their 4 week dr. appt, they were already both over 10lbs :)

They're doing good though. We're struggling getting them on the same schedule though....so sleep has been really really few and far between. I believe thats why i've had so many small, naggy injuries lately. I'm really sleeping between 2-5 hours a night.
Man, I know it's cliche`, but they grow so quick! My nephew is quite the little man these days. We have a few different pictures on our fridge of him and from one to the next he's just bigger and bigger.

I've got another nephew on the way, so I'm pretty excited. I graduate in December, and I'm probably going to be taking a long trip to see them, my sister, and brother in law after school is over. Their friends own a coffee shop and offered to let me work there, so I'll probably just hang out for a month or so and play with the kids. I can't wait! :D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just droppin' by to wish you and the kids an awesome weekend man!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hey man... howd I miss this???? subbed 6 pages in...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Man, I know it's cliche`, but they grow so quick! My nephew is quite the little man these days. We have a few different pictures on our fridge of him and from one to the next he's just bigger and bigger.

I've got another nephew on the way, so I'm pretty excited. I graduate in December, and I'm probably going to be taking a long trip to see them, my sister, and brother in law after school is over. Their friends own a coffee shop and offered to let me work there, so I'll probably just hang out for a month or so and play with the kids. I can't wait! :D
ahhh man thats great! Im sure you're going to have a blast for that month or so. The boys are at 2 months now and are both weighing in over 13lbs. They are just about into 6 month clothing...lol

Just droppin' by to wish you and the kids an awesome weekend man!!
thanks buddy...same to you!!

hey man... howd I miss this???? subbed 6 pages in...
hahahha all good bro....glad to see ya!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool!! Those little buggers grow up quick!! Glad to see all is well and your having fun!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No worries Chuck, definitely some more important priorities at hand. Hope all is well.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics my man!! They'll be all grown up before ya know it!! then they can start their own logs,lol.