The Pink, The Proud, The Chingon's Pink Magic Log

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This maybe the beginning of my log but not the beginning of my journey for increasing Endurance, Strength, Speed and overall Mental toughness. I may not be the model of how to train or diet but I hope to be an example of what hard work and determination can achieve when combined with this product.​

“Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others, it is the only means.” Albert Einstein

Products I will be on​

-Pink Magic-​

The Bottle says take 2 caps three times daily with an extra 2 caps right before a workout so to maximize my progress I'm going to schedule my workouts to be after I dose so not to need an extra two if that’s ok.

Fish oil & Flax-taken before work and when I get home from work

MRI/Nutra/PP Protein-Before and after working out

Caffeine/Oep- During work

:1244:Daily vitamin :1244:-One before work :1244:

I actually just found two tubes of Essentials by AI :biglaugh:-One scoop before and after inside protein shakes.

I want to keep my supplementation limited to what most consider basic during this log so you can see you don’t need to stack X amount to get results just keep an eye on your diet and consistency with your workouts to achieve your goal.​

“Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” Jim Rohn

My diet will be on par with the anabolic diet so my protein shakes will only be before and after workouts all other food will be solid and only adding carbohydrates on weekends.​

Getting started on the diet​

• 12 Days No Carbs. Eat proteins & fats only for 12 days. This forces your body to use fat for energy. After these 12 days, eat carbs for 2 days on. Then alternate 5 days no carbs and 2 days carbs.

• No Carbs Days. 40% protein, 60% fat, 25g carbs max. The carbs should come from foods like veggies, eggs, meat, … No oats or rice or milk.

• Carbs Days. 15% protein, 25% fat, 60% carbs. So 60% of your calories should come from carbs. These will fill your carb stores.

It takes about 4 weeks to adapt to the Anabolic Diet. So I'm expecting stomach issues, moodiness and tiredness.

Example​

• Breakfast. Whole eggs, bacon, spinach and Fish oil.

• Snack. Italian or french cheese.

• Lunch. Ground round, broccoli, olive oil.

• Snack. Ham and String Cheese.

• Post Workout. Whey, olive oil.

• Dinner. Fish, salad, olive oil, cheese cubes.

• Pre Bed. String cheese, ground flax seeds, fish oil.​

Height: 5'9

Weight: 205

My training will consist of a lot of cardio and endurance work, I’m not interested in muscle size at all but primary libido will be put to the test on this product. I received my package last night with samples of PFull, Jack3d and OEP so I will be using these during the first week on to help with energy while I’m low carbing.​

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
0600-Took two pills today before breakfast and morning run with my sister

1530-Taking two pills now with food

I'll take two more pills after I leave this job at 1830 on my way to my other job 1900-0200 hours.

No gym today but I'll be jogging before and after my date Saturday​

So far Cals 2,122 Fat 83.0 Carbs 118.16 :shocked: Prot 244.4

I just realized :thinking: how many carbs bananas have :eek5: so I'm going to stop eating them unless its a carb day.​

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Interested in pics to display the vascularity of this product.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interested in pics to display the vascularity of this product.

I'll update the log on Monday with pictures and every three days after within my updates. Any specifics of the pictures or any information you would like to know ask and I'll provide that within my updates as well.​

SPR

Awards
subbe'd great intro....

can you suggest any book or article regarding the diet plan you are using...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

I'll update the log on Monday with pictures and every three days after within my updates. Any specifics of the pictures or any information you would like to know ask and I'll provide that within my updates as well.​
I keep hearing about the vascularity this supp brings. A before unpumped and pics when ur vascular should be good. Thanks bro

rescue163

Awards
I'm in..................... It will be fun seeing how you progress.......

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!! Can't wait to see how you like Pink Magic! I just started mine yesterday:D

There is a mistake on the direction just take 2 caps 3 times a day with food and 1 day off......

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Go get it brah! Still waiting on mine to arrive!

Time to get bizay...gl bro

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
In. Very curious.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sat
Date went very good-no workout but took my pinks
Sun
3rd date at the gym with the new girlie :p

Did power circuit 5x5 that consits
Power clean
Military Press
Squat
Lunges

Monday
Will be an old circuit I use to do that consits of
100 jumps on jump rope then 30 push ups back to back no stopping for 20 sets​

I will take a picture of my forearm before working out and one during-I believe this will satisfy as a pump picture to start this off.​

Bienvenidos​

SPR-Thanks for checking out the log
rescue163-Thanks for checking in I appreciate it
JudgementDay-If you can get anymore vascular that would be ridiculous
USPLabs-Thank you for the opportunity
Jeremy Brown-Thanks man
mrlargecalves-I wish I had larger calves :sleepy:
pctforeal-Kill it man
MAxximal-Orale
Cordeen-Thanks man
ex-tightend83-I’ll try not to disappoint
jherman08-What up big man​

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Sat
Date went very good-no workout but took my pinks
Sun
3rd date at the gym with the new girlie :p

Did power circuit 5x5 that consits
Power clean
Military Press
Squat
Lunges

Monday
Will be an old circuit I use to do that consits of
100 jumps on jump rope then 30 push ups back to back no stopping for 20 sets then get on the spin bike till I can't spin anymore or my phone mp3 player runs out of juice.​

I will take a picture of my forearm before working out and one during-I believe this will satisfy as a pump picture to start this off.​

Bienvenidos​

SPR-Thanks for checking out the log
rescue163-Thanks for checking in I appreciate it
JudgementDay-If you can get anymore vascular that would be ridiculous
USPLabs-Thank you for the opportunity
Jeremy Brown-Thanks man
mrlargecalves-I wish I had larger calves :sleepy:
pctforeal-Kill it man
MAxximal-Orale
Cordeen-Thanks man
ex-tightend83-I’ll try not to disappoint
jherman08-What up big man​
"he's heating up; nah man, he's on fire!":eek5::shocked:
keep it pushin, WhatsaRoid, kudo's big homie for your opportunity from uspl,
i'm ridin witcha. "don't kill nothin or let nothin die"

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE​

One big observation to mention is the pump I feel when I haven’t worked out for that day, at first I was thinking placebo effect but since I’m feeling it daily I rather like it and can say its from these pills but that’s not all see summary below.

I was going to give some funny details and what not but I’ll save all that and get to the good stuff. I ended up going to the gym but ran into an old friend there and ended up at her house soon after talking for a bit at the gym. Went two rounds no problem one in bedroom and another after in the shower (recovery time is amazing) after that we ate and talked more, I gave her a massage and then we went to sleep. In the morning I went into the shower with her for another session before leaving for home…Now on to the good stuff, lets try to be PG and say muscle hardness was 10/10 volume was 10/10 (imagine being on clomid here) and recover was 10/10 but I’m going to put this to the test again on Wednesday to see if it was just my lucky night or these Pinks are doing there Magic.​

Lunch break, went on a three mile run and had damn near a full body pump, am I the only having this? It was a little hard to run but I hope that doesnt stop me to much for the 13.1 this Sunday.​

Product Reviews

I will say NutraPro is one of the best protein powders I ever had the pleasure of tasting. Shakes mixed up great no matter how much I add to my 32 oz bottle its still tasting great with no clumps. Taste wise its ok I don’t really taste the watermelon (stereotypical right?) but I prefer this over the other protein powders I've tried.

Now on to PP Protein-I made one shake and couldn’t finish it, I'm going to try to make it again and try diff measurements of water and be sure to let sit and chill in freezer but so far I don't like it. Protein should not have to be this hard and the taste was just gross (cranberry) I love pp's products but NutroPro so far beats them and ATW.

Also if it maters and I’m sure it does I prefer my drinks warm, I don’t like to drink anything cold so that could be why PP’s drink did not do it for me.​

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Do I even want to go there? LOL!!! I guess you got into, um, let's say, ANOTHER KIND OF PINK MAGIC!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
awesome progress so far.

you mind posting your diet each day? want to see how carbs affect it.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome progress so far.

you mind posting your diet each day? want to see how carbs affect it.
Sure, if not a daily post on what I'm eating I'll do it in one post for the missing days.​

Just an update I took a few pics and I'll post later tonight with my current diet :p

Fyi I eat ten eggs every morning since Monday, minimum three pieces of cheese every time I eat and I've been drinking NutraPro during every day I love this stuff.

Three scoops NutraPro in a 32 oz bottle, freeze it, take to work, sip sip till half gone, refeel and sip till your done with work. :p

Monday-26
B-10 eggs, veggies
S-String cheese
L-Two cans of Chicken
S-String cheese
D-4 cans of tuna
S-5 hot dogs, string cheese and veggies

Tuesday-27
B-10 eggs, veggies
S-String cheese
L-Two cans of Chicken
S-String cheese
D-4 cans of tuna

Wendsday-28
B-10 eggs, veggies
S-Soup
L-Two cans of Chicken
S-Half a jar of peanut butter
D-4 cans on tuna

Thursday-29
B-10 eggs, veggies
L-Steak and ham salad with string cheese
S-Two cans of Chicken
D-Tuna burrito and veggies
S-5 hot dogs

Friday-30
B-10 eggs, 4 slices of cheese
S-4 pieces of baked fish, veggies and potatoes
L-Steak and Ham salad
S-2 ham sandwiches with cheese

I work 7pm to 2am at my second job today so I'll have nutrapro and string cheese to snack on there.​

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i see you big-brah, keep on keepin on and make it do what it do, baby(no-homo)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is where u have been hiding ur thread lol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually getting laid off today so my diet and training will be different starting Monday. Sunday is my 13.1 mile half marathon I'm running in my vibrams so good luck to me and I wish you all the best over the weekend. I normally post during work so I'll be setting up my mac and home and continue to post from there.

Drinking my Sample from Ultima, it’s a nice orange taste to it and so far so good.
I’m going to down some Jaked later today so I hope to get stimmed out of my mind from that and OEP.​

I'm going to be getting bloodwork towards the end of may to check my test levels so if anyone cares we will see how things are looking on the Pinks :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually getting laid off today so my diet and training will be different starting Monday. Sunday is my 13.1 mile half marathon I'm running in my vibrams so good luck to me and I wish you all the best over the weekend. I normally post during work so I'll be setting up my mac and home and continue to post from there.

Drinking my Sample from Ultima, it’s a nice orange taste to it and so far so good.
I’m going to down some Jaked later today so I hope to get stimmed out of my mine from that and OEP.​
Sorry to hear that, I have been laid off for a bit now and it sucks not being able to afford the right food for a good diet, I'm waiting for a call to start working at my new job, hope they call me soon I'm broke lol

I hope all goes well with finding a job and good luck on the half marathon! God bless bro!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, I have been laid off for a bit now and it sucks not being able to afford the right food for a good diet, I'm waiting for a call to start working at my new job, hope they call me soon I'm broke lol

I hope all goes well with finding a job and good luck on the half marathon! God bless bro!
I hear you about being broke. I only get one day a week at my ****ty job. But hopefully something will work out soon.

Sorry to hear about your situation Roid something will work out for sure. just don't give up

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oc half marathon Sunday morning, I woke up at 3am afer going to bed around 12am (I watched Kick Ass) had to be there at 4am to catch a shuttle to the starting line and the event started at 6:34. I finished 13.1 miles in 2:51:00, I hurt my left ankle showing off in the parking lot racing a guy and pulled a muscle in my right leg (it feels like the whole back side of my leg)sprinting at the start of the race but I kept going, After finishing I noticed pulled a muscle in my right bicep as well and it being Monday my right leg still feels like its on fire across the back of my entire leg...

Ok, I'm going to start hitting the gym more so I'm going to have more structured lifts but please don't think they will be any less intense :p

I just seen this workout done by Anthony B (No relation)

King Kong

1 Deadlift 455
2 muscle ups
3 cleans 250 (not sure if I can do that)
4 handstand push ups

Link to video
http://vimeo.com/2302095

I'm also going to get my deadlift and bench press back up to where it was last year and stay my current weight of 200. I got my bench up around 390 on a smith and three something on regular bench back then and my deadlift was 400+ I forget what but I'll post all that up after my leg heels so I can walk without limping.​

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, showing off can get you hurt. It can also hurt someone else, which is why I don't do it anymore. For example, one time last year I went to this bar with my friends (I'm the only one who doesn't drink) and I had to put this drunk dude in his place. I had one of my Eagles jerseys on, and this dude comes up to me and gets down in a stance like he wants to block me. Now this dude is like 5'11", 200 lbs, so I ignored him at first. He kept trying to "egg me on," and I finally told him, "Look, yo, you don't want that. Now me and my friends are trying to have a good time, and you're interfering with that. Please, leave me alone." Then he called me a P U S S Y. That's when I turned around and said, "Oh, you really wanna go there? OK, my man, but don't say I didn't warn you." So I told everyone to move out of the way and I let him get in his stance, which was incorrect (he wasn't low enough, among other things). I got in mine and said, "Hut!" I really didn't think he was stupid enough to come at me, but boy, was I wrong! I picked him up under his arms and threw him into the back wall. Everybody just cheered and told him, "You should have left well enough alone!" I thought I killed him at first, but he moved after about 30 seconds. Needless to say, no one else challenged me. That's STILL legend in that bar! LOL!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its still really hard to walk without limping but I did go to the gym last night to start on a 8 week chest routine I seen and made some changes to, the weight here isn't much for now but that will change.

All of this was done back to back with the only rest being upping the weight used.

Monday Chest and Biceps
Fate DB Press 35x20 40x10 50x10 (this gym only had 50's)
Incline smith 200x20 230x10
Dips 10, 10, 10
Chest Press 135x10 150x10
DB Curl 40x10 40x10 50x8
BB Reverse Curl 35x10 40x10 60x10-60x10 40x10 35x10

Tuesday Back, Abs 500 push ups
Wednesday Rest and 100 push ups
Thursday Shoulders Triceps, biceps and 500 push
Friday Quads and 100 push ups
Saturday Hamstrings and calves and 500 push ups

Diet from Friday to monday
2 boxes of mac and cheese, rice, 4 cans tuna, half a bag of peas with carats, potatoes and 2 whole eggs.

Boil 2 boxes of mac, once soft add 2 eggs, cheese packets, seasoning salt and tuna in water (dump the water out.) Stir and let cook while you ready your pea mix, rice and your potatoes. Once ready mix it all in one pot, add more seasoning salt and ketchup then drink it with your nutrapro. This may sound gross but me and my sister eat it and enjoy it :)

I've made that Friday-Monday and now I'm eating eggs and will be headed to the store for more shopping. So far I plan on getting 20 cans of tuna, 30 cans of chicken, regular chicken, asparagus, other veggies and condiments so far.​

I hear ya, showing off can get you hurt. It can also hurt someone else, which is why I don't do it anymore. For example, one time last year I went to this bar with my friends (I'm the only one who doesn't drink) and I had to put this drunk dude in his place. I had one of my Eagles jerseys on, and this dude comes up to me and gets down in a stance like he wants to block me. Now this dude is like 5'11", 200 lbs, so I ignored him at first. He kept trying to "egg me on," and I finally told him, "Look, yo, you don't want that. Now me and my friends are trying to have a good time, and you're interfering with that. Please, leave me alone." Then he called me a P U S S Y. That's when I turned around and said, "Oh, you really wanna go there? OK, my man, but don't say I didn't warn you." So I told everyone to move out of the way and I let him get in his stance, which was incorrect (he wasn't low enough, among other things). I got in mine and said, "Hut!" I really didn't think he was stupid enough to come at me, but boy, was I wrong! I picked him up under his arms and threw him into the back wall. Everybody just cheered and told him, "You should have left well enough alone!" I thought I killed him at first, but he moved after about 30 seconds. Needless to say, no one else challenged me. That's STILL legend in that bar! LOL!
jeez lol I wish I was as strong as you man, I use to get stuff like that at bars but when I get intimidated I hit first and aim for the neck so I have to walk away immediately if possible.

Lunch: Eating 4 chicken breast, half a plate of peas and carats with lot of hamburger meat on top. :)

Diner: Nne scrambled egg whites, can of chicken (big can 4 serving,) asparagus and hamburger meat on top of it all with seasoning salt and ketchup.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Tuesday
Military Press: 90x10rx1s 110x10rx1s 130x10rx5s
DB Shrug: 50x10rx6s
Push ups:25x5s
Power Clean Press: 90x10rx6s
Lat Pulls 8x10,9x10,10x10,11x10,12x10
BB Shrug 180x10rx10s
DB Alt Shoulder Press: 20x10rx5s
Later that night
Push ups: 50x10

Wednesday
Biked from my house to Venice Ca and back (around 50 miles)
Later that night
Push Ups 50x2

Thursday Right After Donating Blood
Standing Military Press: 80, 90, 90 ten reps each
Seated Press: 80. 90. 90
Lat Raise: 20, 20, 20
Rack Pull into BB Shrug: 180, 230, 280, 300
Dips: 10, 10, 10
Rev BB Curl: 50, 60, 45
Wrong Way Pull Over: 35,40,45
Cali Skull Crushers: 40,40,40

3 rounds of that circuit then 10 mins later

Standing Military Press: 90x10
Dips 10,10
Face Pulls 7x10r 8x10r 9x10r 10x10r
Later that night
Push ups: 50x10

After all that I drove to Azuza to help a friend move and was introduced to real strawberry stuffed donuts. They were the best donuts I ever had, I ate 3 yum. There huge by the way they have about 8-9 full strawberries in them.

Later tonight

Friday
One Legged Smith Split Squat:
Deadlift (Bent Leg):
Snatch:
Push ups:​

Diet has been great and so far about the same everyday. big can of chicken with eggs and asparagus for breakfast, can of chicken after workouts and a can of chicken and asparagus for dinner. Remember the cans of chicken are about 4 servings of chicken with about 18 grams of protein a serving.​

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This thread died...just like your other threads...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Some people just dont have what it takes to follow through with their end of the deal <shrugs>

Maybe something else was the case but, atleast I know I hold true to my word ;)

The pinkmagic was maybe so damn good his fingers got so swole he couldn't type anymore!!!