THE PHYSICAL EFFECTS OF AIs ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards

Hey guys,

Im trying to learn a bit about AIs and there physical effects on body composition
when i say ais i mean any that actually work wether they are otc or drug form

Can a strong ai that works actually reduce bodyfat from the lowering of estrogen, or will reducing estrogen (low enough) just drop and reduce fluid retention (externally) and give a drying and hardening effect again from the lowering of estrogen ?

If a user drys and hardens up from a loss of water from the ai does this man that they had elevated estrogen to start with/ a high aromatise conversion, or will/does the drying and hardening effect from loosing excess fluid happen even if estrogen was normal or even low to start with (given the ai in otc or drug form is strong enough) ?

Can AIs OTC or drugs be taken longer term say at a lower controlled dose to keep estrogen managed ?

Thanks.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking erase right now ( first time I've used it) and I am noticing that I am leaning out drastically and it hasnt even been a week ! I'm dosing it at 3 pills a day. :thumbsup:

SuppBro

Awards
Other than estrogen fluid retention. Estrogen effects where your body stores fat so I would assume cutting and bulking with an AI can affect fat partitioning.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to jump in to answer your question, but your avatar now has me in need of a quick break. DAMN!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Okay, back. Yeah, too much estrogen will leave you in a viscious cycle. Of course there is a delicate balance that will give you optimal results as far as body comp, sex drive, IGF level maintenence. Erase is great and I am also taking 3 caps a day. I am leaning out from both the Erase (used before) and Lean Extreme. The Erase is probably strong enough (with an extra couple caps) to take with a good dose of test or some other aromatizing androgen, but it is a perfect adjunct to those who aren't interested in going 'that' route. 3 caps is great!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I like to use the AI Erase by PES when I cut for more than 2 weeks, help maintain muscle imo and dries me out well. I also note some improved vascularity. I dont attribute this all to the AI, but I feel it is beneficial in the way I use it during a cut.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always seem to feel more lean and look more lean while on an AI. I love the feeling.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High levels of estrogen will promote storage of body fat, so by lowering estrogen you decrease this fat storing mechanism making fat loss much easier.

Put that with the drying and hardening effects, and the increase in testosterone AI's give, and you can see why we recommend Erase for guys cutting all the time

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High levels of estrogen will promote storage of body fat, so by lowering estrogen you decrease this fat storing mechanism making fat loss much easier.

Put that with the drying and hardening effects, and the increase in testosterone AI's give, and you can see why we recommend Erase for guys cutting all the time
Can't really add much more than that. Formestane is my favorite AI but since its become so hard to come by and i don't wanna deplete my stock pile, Erase has become a regular AI for me great product there. You can definitely see the leaner look on me when i run an AI love the effects.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
So reducing estrogen with an AI can help reduce bodyfat in key areas and it can cause a drying and hardening effect by reducing external fluid retention, does this effect on body comp only happen if one has to much estrogen to start with,
or are the fat loss and water loss effects possible even if someone has normal or even low estrogen to start with?

Do AIs used stand alone to reduce estrogen increase T by much or just a little?

Are AIs OTC safe to use long term, perhaps at a reduced dose or do they still need to be cycled?

I cant take any drugs ph cant even take erase unfortunatly, can only take natural otc supps such as triazole or licogenix (which is poss stronger but cant comment, tried none), to see if i get any leaning/drying effect, which would poss indicate i am carrying a little excess fluid from estrogen

Thanks guys, interesting topic

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If you can't take ERASE ... you could take Grape Seed Extract - it has A/I properties. I'm not saying it's as strong as Erase by any means - but it does help as an A/I.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
How about Inhibit-E? Stoked? Triazole? Forma-D?

I think generally 8 weeks is recommended. There's a law of diminishing returns in there somewhere.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
If you can't take ERASE ... you could take Grape Seed Extract - it has A/I properties. I'm not saying it's as strong as Erase by any means - but it does help as an A/I.
Never come across that one do you have personal experience with it?, is it supposed to be as good as dim, i believe that dim is one of the top natural AIs

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
How about Inhibit-E? Stoked? Triazole? Forma-D?

I think generally 8 weeks is recommended. There's a law of diminishing returns in there somewhere.
Triazole i havnt tried, its a toss up between triazole and licogenix whichever is the strongest initially used solo to acess to see if they help any

Could a smaller dose of an otc counter AI be used for longer than 8wks (example if the bottle says 6 could one take 3 but for longer)

Thanx

D3Baseball

Awards
I wouldn't use anything except Triazole and maybe Erase.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I figure if estrogen is moderate or low to start with then any physical effects of AIs wouldnt occur....