The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool pics DW.....hard work pays;)
I think I spilled over a bit as I tried to get more carbs in but went a bit too much. Not too bad though bigger for sure would have been nice to be as dry as last time though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I spilled over a bit as I tried to get more carbs in but went a bit too much. Not too bad though bigger for sure would have been nice to be as dry as last time though.
I like the bigger and fuller look...you can be proud of yourself

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the bigger and fuller look...you can be proud of yourself
Yah I am not disappointed at all really. I was trying to get the best of both here and just a bit dryer and I would have gotten what I was looking for. Nothing is ever perfect. I worked hard for that size though so I am proud of that. :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I am not disappointed at all really. I was trying to get the best of both here and just a bit dryer and I would have gotten what I was looking for. Nothing is ever perfect. I worked hard for that size though so I am proud of that. :)
Thumbs up bro!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looked good, sure you either had a little water on you or just a tiny bit more conditioning, but you look fabulous. I would say that was a great run for prepping without a coach! Well done! Next show what you need to be sure is to get one good practice run in for peak week. I love the size though, definitely looks better on your with a lil thickness.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked good, sure you either had a little water on you or just a tiny bit more conditioning, but you look fabulous. I would say that was a great run for prepping without a coach! Well done! Next show what you need to be sure is to get one good practice run in for peak week. I love the size though, definitely looks better on your with a lil thickness.
Thanks Chris I am going to take a couple years and work on legs. Oh and take a look at my calves on these shots finally some pics to show that I have freaky looking calves.

HVP-21.jpg
HVP-37.jpg
HVP-49.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is pretty cool bro;)

Well deserved to be mentioned and highlighted.
Thanks that was a great shot they used too, I am most pleased.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you look awesome in that picture, You should copy it and make it your avi, then again you look great in your avi too!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you look awesome in that picture, You should copy it and make it your avi, then again you look great in your avi too!!!!
Thanks Chris there are about 4 or 5 shots I am ecstatic about.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Dw, you are a true ****in warrior man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dw, you are a true ****in warrior man.
Thanks Irish had a blast this year. Now it's time to take a couple years and work on some things. I will be back on stage 2015 better than ever.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug! Keep me in the loop and hook me up with your next log.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Doug! Keep me in the loop and hook me up with your next log.
Yah not logging for a while. I have some ideas for the new year though.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are ripped Doug. Great job. A true inspiration.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are ripped Doug. Great job. A true inspiration.
Thanks

Care to share some of those ideas? :)
He is going Dorian Yates "The Shadow" status. Gotta be off the grid :cool2:
I am going to really pound the Legs that's one thing and continue extra chest work and throw in a lot of body weight exercises for overall fitness. I will do some shorter cycling with 1-alpha six weeks with the goal of adding very high quality mass, maybe 5 lbs. Some Core lifting coming in January as well. I will build u;p to it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So basically he is going to kick ass for a year and come back in with big wheels and gorilla pecs!