The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing for sure is I am definitely bigger now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you are definitely on coarse for doing well. Like I said another 2-3 lbs before peak week and you will be coming in looking crazy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you are definitely on coarse for doing well. Like I said another 2-3 lbs before peak week and you will be coming in looking crazy.
Par for the course ... I am crazy :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best shot again....
4.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Doug, I see your obliques have really started to come back in more. Everything still improving in the mirror? Looks pretty good in the pics.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Doug, I see your obliques have really started to come back in more. Everything still improving in the mirror? Looks pretty good in the pics.
Yes I have hit some poses in the mirror that look identical to the ones on show day with the exception that I am way bigger. I am not stopping here though. I have taken the starches out except for the carb meals and replaced them with fibrous sources, just until Friday night. This should ensure that I am beyond where I was in may. I should be around 6 to 8 lbs heavier this time and a tad leaner.

I have achieved everything I aimed for. Wider back, bigger chest. I am way more vascular in way more places. Going to be a fuggin freak show. Oh and it has not been that difficult. I guess I didn't get too bad between preps for one thing. This enabled me to not have to rush and therefore I was able to hold more mass. Another thing I did throughout is I added more volume, particularly for problem area's.

I am very relaxed, no stress. I couldn't imagine it being any smoother.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great DW! You are going to dominate the stage.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome! I wish I was still on tap for the 12th... No way I could have done it though. Life continues to throw challenges my way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great DW! You are going to dominate the stage.
Thanks, competition is stiff though and I am looking forward to it.

I certainly won't look out of place :)

Sounds awesome! I wish I was still on tap for the 12th... No way I could have done it though. Life continues to throw challenges my way.
Life gets like that sometimes. Challenges like that build you up spiritually, nothing more important than that it's why we're here. Next time you go to do a show you will benefit from all the experience. Everything you overcome you get stronger where it really counts.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man!! I don't know how much I missed but I'm in!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, competition is stiff though and I am looking forward to it.

I certainly won't look out of place :)

Life gets like that sometimes. Challenges like that build you up spiritually, nothing more important than that it's why we're here. Next time you go to do a show you will benefit from all the experience. Everything you overcome you get stronger where it really counts.
Certainly these things are not too bad just something I have to deal with and it will pass.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still the most impressive shot.

10.JPG

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hw far out are you doug?? Looking a lot bigger than the last prep log of yours I followed, still lean as fugg too!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hw far out are you doug?? Looking a lot bigger than the last prep log of yours I followed, still lean as fugg too!
2 weeks yah I am about 10 lbs bigger and about the same leanness. We'll see how it goes from here. I am much, much more vascular as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to get rid of some of that hair brother! Looking good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, hard to see the detail though because of all the extra hair. What are you doing as far as water manipulation this week? Have you decided on the carb up plan you are going to use?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good, hard to see the detail though because of all the extra hair. What are you doing as far as water manipulation this week? Have you decided on the carb up plan you are going to use?
Oki yah I am already drying out quite a bit, have been decarbing since Saturday and will stop the sodium starting tomorrow then every 2 hours it will be 4 oz's of lean lean steak (had the butcher tenderize some eye of round for me) and yams starting at around 125 grams per serving. I will slowing increase as I feel is needed. I also grabbed some no salt organic brown rice cakes. Wednesday will flush out with about 5 liters of water and back down to around 3.5 Thursday and Friday. There is only the evening show so I will start sipping only on Saturday morning. I will employ a herbal diuretic as well Wed-Fri....

Pretty conservative as my conditioning is very good so should work out well. Will so some more pics on Friday to gauge where I am at. I practice every day so that should give indication as well.

I was a bit worried cut I was looking pretty good this morning the carb up will tighten me pretty well.

It looks like I am going to be abou5 8 lbs heavier and a tad leaner this time around some pretty large improvements that will show more with the professional pics. We'll see you know unhatched chickens and all :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, cant wait to see the professional pics. I think you should give the Mike Matarazzo tongue on your most muscular. Stick with the intense animal...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, cant wait to see the professional pics. I think you should give the Mike Matarazzo tongue on your most muscular. Stick with the intense animal...
I do really plan on working that aspect. Seems to work out for me.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intense animal?

Dream beaver;) (sorry, this one never gets old)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I like this one best out to this lot, but the back shot I love so much got taken at a bad angle so this one wins be default.

8.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I like this one best out to this lot, but the back shot I love so much got taken at a bad angle so this one wins be default.

View attachment 90314

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now we can see the lean baby! Skin definitely looking thinner and you are a lot more vascular than I have seen of course a lot of that could be the hair coming off but either way you are going to be going in presenting a prepared physique. What are you competing in again? Masters and Grand Masters or Open and Masters or what is the plan?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now we can see the lean baby! Skin definitely looking thinner and you are a lot more vascular than I have seen of course a lot of that could be the hair coming off but either way you are going to be going in presenting a prepared physique. What are you competing in again? Masters and Grand Masters or Open and Masters or what is the plan?
Masters and we were the stronger category, I took second Marsh was just too good and freaked everybody out but some said it was close. I wasn't that surprised cuz I knew I was posing well and had the crowd, which I milked for all I could. I will get pics soon as I can get them off the vid. I will convert the vids and put them on Utube as well, had a blast :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Masters and we were the stronger category, I took second Marsh was just too good and freaked everybody out but some said it was close. I wasn't that surprised cuz I knew I was posing well and had the crowd, which I milked for all I could. I will get pics soon as I can get them off the vid. I will convert the vids and put them on Utube as well, had a blast :)
Congrats on the second place...can't wait for the pics:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vids did not come out well, bad lighting and way off center but got a couple pics off it that are not too bad.
2.jpg
10.jpg
31.jpg
43.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, definitely more size than last time. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. You gonna post the video anyway? Doesn't have to be perfect for us to be able to share in the experience with ya.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good, definitely more size than last time. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. You gonna post the video anyway? Doesn't have to be perfect for us to be able to share in the experience with ya.
No it really sucks I mean the angle was very severe. I am waiting for my pics to make a real assessment.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back looked good in this shot though.
9.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back was shredded and thick. Your arms look so much bigger this time around. I can't wait to see the good pics. Didn't they have a professional there taking photos for the contest? Seems there should be some shots from it somewhere.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back was shredded and thick. Your arms look so much bigger this time around. I can't wait to see the good pics. Didn't they have a professional there taking photos for the contest? Seems there should be some shots from it somewhere.
Yah I will get some soon from him. He's really good, got backstage shots too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some backstage shots

HVP-3.jpg
HVP-4.jpg
HVP-5.jpg
HVP-6.jpg
HVP-8.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more ...
HVP-9.jpg
HVP-10.jpg
HVP-11.jpg
HVP-12.jpg
HVP-14.jpg

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
heyyy - one of those poses you put up looks strangely familiar to me ....

nice work doug, you did well
photos look great, guy did nice work as well

cheers

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heyyy - one of those poses you put up looks strangely familiar to me ....

nice work doug, you did well
photos look great, guy did nice work as well

cheers
Thanks, you Warren is a great photographer, I saw him at the last contest and he really knew is stuff as this is his specialty. That's why I took the backstage photo's it's a steal for 80 bucks.