THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when these Black Friday orders will be going out? I'm still on Processing from Fri morning... thanks guys.
We are backed up but should be going out this week. Orders with TUDCA may be further delayed FYI.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are backed up but should be going out this week. Orders with TUDCA may be further delayed FYI.
Ok just curious. I have a Grape BG bloodShr3d and 1 K1ngs Blood.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First post edited

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st post was updated

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mid February release on assassinate, there were a lot of new custom ingredients involved so its took a bit longer will very much be worth the wait though

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Mid February release on assassinate, there were a lot of new custom ingredients involved so its took a bit longer will very much be worth the wait though
Alrighty them if should be just in time for when I get done my current run in late February!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think 2016 could have handled any more fat-burning product awesomeness, so this works out nicely.

I love the sound of "new" and "custom" ingredients. OL always on the 'cutting' edge... :D

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am Assuming with the sales volume order are going out slower. Is that correct?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first post updated

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 3rd week of Jan be this week ?
Thanks
technically yes, products needs to ship to our warehouse and then we start fulfilling orders....but keep in mind it is an estimate
Europe will be like more 2 weeks?
I would add min 2-3 weeks for shipping....

bhl08090

Awards
4th week of January. Any idea when customers will start seeing the Sup3rs shipped?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Hey GNO is my sup3r shred going to be shipped before my sup3r 7???

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
It's cool man... it was worth a try :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey GNO I was wondering when my order's gonna ship... I didn't check the OP. Can you tell me?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey GNO I was wondering when my order's gonna ship... I didn't check the OP. Can you tell me?
Was your order the one with request for a DemiGod vibrator? Keep telling you we don't sell those!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Was your order the one with request for a DeniGod vibrator? Keep telling you we don't sell those!
Lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Was your order the one with request for a DemiGod vibrator? Keep telling you we don't sell those!
Bruh... don't play me like that. You TOLD me you'd make a special edition for me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st post udated

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I can't wait for my sup3r 7 sup3r shred

hydrox

Awards
GNO if i placed an order through nutriverse, when will the sup3rs ship from them?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO if i placed an order through nutriverse, when will the sup3rs ship from them?
Around the same time as direct from OL. We are both NJ based so we work closely with them.

hydrox

Awards
Around the same time as direct from OL. We are both NJ based so we work closely with them.
Sounds good. So hopefully by end of next week or in 2 weeks I should see the product? GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Do I get a surprise for being a patient loyal customer?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Gains, shreds and an ol t shirt? ;)

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I just saw that. I want some

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Lucky.