THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at least those of us that bought all three flavors get a thumb up our bum.
Sorry for the wait, don't have much more I can say.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Original post updated

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, Orange StarKrush BS started shipping yesterday?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, Orange StarKrush BS started shipping yesterday?
All flavours are shipping this week, keep in mind there's a backlog of orders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have received feedback from our customers that they didn't understand why their orders had not shipped and were wondering the reason for the hold up. The reason was orders that included pre-order items (ie. OR1GIN, BLOODSHR3D or K1NGS BLOOD) were being held back until they come in stock.

Although I have tried to keep the AM community up to date in several threads, some seem to have missed it. Therefore, we decided to create a dedicated thread for shipment date timing.

We will communicate all updates for new products in this thread. In order to keep this thread as clean as possible, please do not post complaints that your order has not shipped. For all questions regarding changes new or existing orders e-mail: [email protected]
Also, please do not request an update - when I have one I will post it and you can scroll up and read it ;)

Oct.26th update
OR1GIN - in stock and shipping
BLOODSHR3D - Grape Bubblegum in stock & shipping, Orange StarKrush & Hawaiian Colada will start shipping tomorrow (Oct.27th)
K1NGS BLOOD - Next week

SUP3R SHRED - ???
ASSASS1NATE - ???
is kings blood still on schedule to ship this week?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Getting beyond ridiculous.
I love Olympus labs but I am not in love with this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know waiting is tough but we really are doing our best to make it happen. The pre-sale and delayed shipping was disclosed, hence the early chance to purchase at an insane price point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know waiting is tough but we really are doing our best to make it happen. The pre-sale and delayed shipping was disclosed, hence the early chance to purchase at an insane price point.
I have a love, hate relationship with OL....1st comes the label=love...then comes the pre-sale price, more love...then comes the wait=:zx11pissed:...then the package comes and it's all love again!!!!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Post #1 said no complaints in this thread. Email Olympus labs.

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean damn yall need to chill lol , this just for updates ppl just have no patience

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We hear ya. We're working on it for future releases. Doesn't help now, I know, but you're frustration is being heard.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all fairness we were upfront with you guys that it would not ship immediately. My order gets sent last every sale sooo shouldn't I be complaining the loudest? :nono:

bhl08090

Awards
The frustration is not because of the fact it's a presale and would ship later, its that originally (for bloodshred at least) was to be shipped last week of September and every week for 5 weeks the date changed/updated and now, the first week of November, customers are getting their product. People are planning their runs/cycles/ and PCT based on your shipping estimates. And if they have other products they need on the same order those are now held up without a definite timetable as well.

I think you guys are getting a pass because your products work so well. The complaints seem pretty minimal, I've seen much worse.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I say let people complain, those of us who love the products and the initial pricing are willing to wait. People need to realize if you're going to purchase something brand new like KB, DON'T plan a cycle around it. Same as running a cycle, don't start until, AI and SERM are in hand! If you want to be on the bleeding edge then there are sacrifices! Look at all the people who ran out and immediately got a Samsung Note 7,that's a tough break!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say let people complain, those of us who love the products and the initial pricing are willing to wait. People need to realize if you're going to purchase something brand new like KB, DON'T plan a cycle around it. Same as running a cycle, don't start until, AI and SERM are in hand! If you want to be on the bleeding edge then there are sacrifices! Look at all the people who ran out and immediately got a Samsung Note 7,that's a tough break!
This. I get impatient, but just because I'm excited to try it :D

I don't plan things around it, though.

bhl08090

Awards
I've used OL products for a long time and exclusively but never did a presale. I just won't do another one moving forward. Lesson learned.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
On a different note, (sorry if this est verboten..but...) do you know when orders from the Halloween sale start shipping?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The frustration is not because of the fact it's a presale and would ship later, its that originally (for bloodshred at least) was to be shipped last week of September and every week for 5 weeks the date changed/updated and now, the first week of November, customers are getting their product. People are planning their runs/cycles/ and PCT based on your shipping estimates. And if they have other products they need on the same order those are now held up without a definite timetable as well.

I think you guys are getting a pass because your products work so well. The complaints seem pretty minimal, I've seen much worse.
While planning one's cycle based on pre-sale shipping that was clearly labeled an "estimate" may not be the most solid plan...I can't fault you at all. Your complaint is perfectly reasonable and understandable. Nobody feels more embarrassed and sorry than us when something like this happens. The reason we work and innovate as rapidly as we do is because we're ambitious and want to blow peoples' socks off with our products.

In this case, it didn't work out quite as planned, and we've taken steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Now, that doesn't help those who are currently waiting, but I hope it at least shows that our hearts were in the right place, and we learn from and listen to our customers in real-time so we can improve and be even better in the future.

I have major respect for our fans/customers. Stick with us and we won't let you down again. :notworthy::cheers::love::grouphug::smlove2::fing02:

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
While planning one's cycle based on pre-sale shipping that was clearly labeled an "estimate" may not be the most solid plan...I can't fault you at all. Your complaint is perfectly reasonable and understandable. Nobody feels more embarrassed and sorry than us when something like this happens. The reason we work and innovate as rapidly as we do is because we're ambitious and want to blow peoples' socks off with our products.

In this case, it didn't work out quite as planned, and we've taken steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Now, that doesn't help those who are currently waiting, but I hope it at least shows that our hearts were in the right place, and we learn from and listen to our customers in real-time so we can improve and be even better in the future.

I have major respect for our fans/customers. Stick with us and we won't let you down again. :notworthy::cheers::love::grouphug::smlove2::fing02:
Nuff said your product speaks for itself!!

bhl08090

Awards

You guys have always done right by me in the past. I guess that's part of it, usually the response and customer care is top notch. Not just a "welcome to the supplement industry" canned response. Next time I'll plan ahead better.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have always done right by me in the past. I guess that's part of it, usually the response and customer care is top notch. Not just a "welcome to the supplement industry" canned response. Next time I'll plan ahead better.
Any concerns hit me up :)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Contacted yesterday nutriverse about K1ngs blood when they gonna get it or I just cancel my order that I've made on Nov 1st and they said they are scheduled to get it this Wednesday, Nov 9th.
Then we can add a day or 2 to actually ship orders.

Let's see how this date goes cause when I made an order with other products on Nov 1st they had written estimate to start shipping K1ngs blood on Nov 2nd.

So this is now 2nd or 3rd estimated date of shipping that's being delayed - so not cool OL guys.

At least your brand is not the only one not respecting their own dates of shipping pre-sale products on time so we as buyers should learn by now.

Looks like it's industry norm for pre-sale delays - around 2 weeks.

No big deal but next time company could say - hey we're doing a pre-sale but will not ship for at least a month or 2 from the day we let you order our products that hasn't even start producing.

Ok rant out - we're cool.

Keep making great products.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contacted yesterday nutriverse about K1ngs blood when they gonna get it or I just cancel my order that I've made on Nov 1st and they said they are scheduled to get it this Wednesday, Nov 9th.
Then we can add a day or 2 to actually ship orders.

Let's see how this date goes cause when I made an order with other products on Nov 1st they had written estimate to start shipping K1ngs blood on Nov 2nd.

So this is now 2nd or 3rd estimated date of shipping that's being delayed - so not cool OL guys.

At least your brand is not the only one not respecting their own dates of shipping pre-sale products on time so we as buyers should learn by now.

Looks like it's industry norm for pre-sale delays - around 2 weeks.

No big deal but next time company could say - hey we're doing a pre-sale but will not ship for at least a month or 2 from the day we let you order our products that hasn't even start producing.

Ok rant out - we're cool.

Keep making great products.
We were pretty clear it was a pre-sale. Sorry delays are a part of the process unfortunately.

btw 1st post updated ...

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
btw 1st post updated ...
People should start receiving their K1ngs Blood next week! :present::banana: I'm sure once folks get their hands on this beast of a formula they'll know it was the wait. :twisted:

p.s. I C wut U did there...:D OL's bout to murder the industry :rocketwhore: (and maybe a few love handles)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got word from Santa Ray that we busting out da KINGS GUARD for the X-Mas season (see post#1).

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I got word from Santa Ray that we busting out da KINGS GUARD for the X-Mas season (see post#1).
Digging through my couch looking for money!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People should start receiving their K1ngs Blood next week! :present::banana: I'm sure once folks get their hands on this beast of a formula they'll know it was the wait. :twisted:

p.s. I C wut U did there...:D OL's bout to murder the industry :rocketwhore: (and maybe a few love handles)
I ordered kings blood thru nutriverse......just got shipping email w/tracking #.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, KB orders have started to go out now. All backlog orders will be sent by Friday. Emailing us will not expedite it just slow us down.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Anxiously awaiting an email tomorrow/friday confirming shipment of KB to Canada.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious when Testify will begin shipping again? Thanks

sg138769

Awards
My KB arrived today. Ordered it through Nutri-verse.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
TEST1FY - Back in stock week of Nov.19th
Not so, please update...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TEST1FY - Back in stock week of Nov.19th
Not so, please update...
1st post updated, slight delay on Test1fy so we do apologize for that.

But let's keep in mind I started this thread for new product releases so let's not get so demanding in here. I don't manage inventories realtime lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st post updated, slight delay on Test1fy so we do apologize for that.

But let's keep in mind I started this thread for new product releases so let's not get so demanding in here. I don't manage inventories lol
I mean you did say it would be in stock the week of the 19th and it was lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will more information be released on the 2 new releases? Only asking because I've been waiting 2+ months for an order. Just incase it will be for Black Friday? ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will more information be released on the 2 new releases? Only asking because I've been waiting 2+ months for an order. Just incase it will be for Black Friday? ��
Likely won't be ready in time but hopefully within 2-3 weeks.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likely won't be ready in time but hopefully within 2-3 weeks.
No worries, I don't want to risk holding up my order any longer anyways. Always keen to see what's coming out, and both sound like fat burners which I like the sound of :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea when these Black Friday orders will be going out? I'm still on Processing from Fri morning... thanks guys.