The Niacin Flush and Detoxification

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I didnt do mine before workout. i was at the house, surfing the boards.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
With nicotinic acid proving to be so good for lipid profiles, how long before the FDAholes step in and "control" it, making it only available, with prescription, at $5/pill, from our BigPharm friends?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With nicotinic acid proving to be so good for lipid profiles, how long before the FDAholes step in and "control" it, making it only available, with prescription, at $5/pill, from our BigPharm friends?
It's already available as prescription, just formatted differently for prolonged release to decrease sides. Plus, it's already sold as a combo pack with Statins for a double whammy effect on the lipids... it's that good.

fatherof2

Awards
niacin flush, how long can the feelin gof it last

I took 3000 mg of niacin, was supposed to help with feeling kinda of blah, can the feelings of the niacin flush last for days after if you have never taken it before?

Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 3000 mg of niacin, was supposed to help with feeling kinda of blah, can the feelings of the niacin flush last for days after if you have never taken it before?

Thanks
Effects can range in different lengths of time for different individuals. Usually the immediate effects(flush/hot/tingles) only minutes to an hour or so. I've noticed that general well being improvements last on par with a couple of days after not using the product.

What kind of feelings have you been experiencing, if you don't mind me asking?

07zx6r

Awards
Been taking Poseidon for a few days, but just now got my first flush. Its mostly just my elbows though and about 4 inches above them. strange.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Supplements 6
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
ECTOmorph Supplements 3
Anabolics 19