booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else drooling over this flavor? They said it's out a few days ago..
if its better than the elite xt... yes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meaning you didn't like the EliteXt? Ah man, I really liked their reformulated flavor of it...
It wasn't terrible, but it was disappointing. Very very chalky. I havent tried the reform though I dont think

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wasn't terrible, but it was disappointing. Very very chalky. I havent tried the reform though I dont think
I had both versions, def better taste and not chalky...but bring on iForce muffins!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Performax coming out with top notch products as usual!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much glycerol in it? Wondering if i could stack w high volume. But don't want to much GMS
HyperMax XT has 1g of glycerol per 1 scoop. The article Aaron posted with the label of CreMax XT says 1g of each Taurine, Glycerol and COP. So even though those three ingredients are a part of a 4 ingredient prop blend, you still know the doses for all four ingredients. ! scoop of each will yield 2g glycerol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Makes great pancakes!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else drooling over this flavor? They said it's out a few days ago..
I would love to try it. I have tried two other flavors from iForce; Brown Sugar Maple Cookie (or something like that) and it was absolutely amazing. However, I had the chocolate covered pretzel and it was very dreadful.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try it. I have tried two other flavors from iForce; Brown Sugar Maple Cookie (or something like that) and it was absolutely amazing. However, I had the chocolate covered pretzel and it was very dreadful.
I did a tub of the brown sugar maple and agree, awesome, esp in Greek yogurt... Good to know about the choc pretzel, haven't seen any reviews on that one really...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never did try RVC by IFN but may have to snag a tub as well as Blueberry Muffin.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a tub of the brown sugar maple and agree, awesome, esp in Greek yogurt... Good to know about the choc pretzel, haven't seen any reviews on that one really...
I won samples off a different site. Honestly, it was just tasted like salt with minimal chocolate.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't say dreadful but also was not too impressed with it. BSMC is good though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I won samples off a different site. Honestly, it was just tasted like salt with minimal chocolate.
I tried a sample of the chocolate cover pretzels and was extremely disappointed! Sounded soo good, but taste soo bad lol
Has anyone tried IFN strawberry flavor?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know anything about this new stimulant 2-aminoisoheptane?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know anything about this new stimulant 2-aminoisoheptane?
only other product i know that used it was the short lived clear shot reformulation (this came out a couple years ago); also interested in it's effects as I never got around to using it. I am sure a lot of companies will begin using it shortly. probably still safer than the arecoline bandwagon.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a tub of this to try. will post a review in here.

Caffine Anhydrous
2-Aminoisoheptane
Beta-Alanine
Phenylpiracetam
CDP Citicoline
4g Citrulline Malate
1g Agmatine Sulfate

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Caffine Anhydrous
2-Aminoisoheptane
Beta-Alanine
Phenylpiracetam
CDP Citicoline
4g Citrulline Malate
1g Agmatine Sulfate
How much is there total of the prop-blend ingredients, and what order are they in? I can't seem to find the supplement facts after a cursory search.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Caffine Anhydrous
2-Aminoisoheptane
Beta-Alanine
Phenylpiracetam
CDP Citicoline
4g Citrulline Malate
1g Agmatine Sulfate
Looks nice! I like all the ingredients listed. Make sure to let us know how it goes.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
How much is there total of the prop-blend ingredients, and what order are they in? I can't seem to find the supplement facts after a cursory search.
Im speaking with the owner through email. i will try to find out

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im speaking with the owner through email. i will try to find out
Personally, I would never buy a supplement without being able to see the supplement facts label. I'm wary of prob blends in general, but not even knowing how much of the prop-blend there is is too much of a turn-off for me. To each their own though. I'm interested to see what you hear back, but not having a supplement facts available online, even with a bit of searching, doesn't inspire confidence IMO.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would never buy a supplement without being able to see the supplement facts label. I'm wary of prob blends in general, but not even knowing how much of the prop-blend there is is too much of a turn-off for me. To each their own though. I'm interested to see what you hear back, but not having a supplement facts available online, even with a bit of searching, doesn't inspire confidence IMO.
I found out about it through https://instagram.com/theguerillachemist/ and he seems creditable enough for me to test it. his review was good, says he likes it more than DMBA.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, you won't. but that doesn't mean others won't based on what they already do. yeah, i've read it. i've heard him say quality ingredients cost money. in others words, its more expensive. and i believe its bb.com, not him. you honestly think layne norton is sourcing, formulating and dealing with the legal aspects of formulation? come on. you can give him the benefit of the doubt all you want, but you aren't convincing me of anything. he's cashing in. nothing wrong with that, but i call how i see it. my opinion.
He probably is limited by the business side but agree he will probably put out supplements with a certain amount of research behind it. He could have cashed in years ago if he wanted. The fact he waited and completed his education says a lot to me. Deserves respect IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
any decent blueberry powders out there? been itching to try trueprotein's blueberry
Iforce is releasing one (and bringing back their red velvet)
USP Labs has one in the works as USPlabsRep has hinted at, not sure on release date, but he mentioned strawberry and blueberry should be next in the pipeline.
I would never spend the money on truenutrition. very costly.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
give it a crack and let us know
Currently going through some Steel Edge Samples the company sent me. High Quality Pre. Hate cracking products that will collect dust since i rarely use stims.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iforce is releasing one (and bringing back their red velvet)
USP Labs has one in the works as USPlabsRep has hinted at, not sure on release date, but he mentioned strawberry and blueberry should be next in the pipeline.
Would like to see a COR Blueberry pie: The first in a series of flavours inspired Graeter's ice cream flavours lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would like to see a COR Blueberry pie: The first in a series of flavours inspired Graeter's ice cream flavours lol.
Not my decisions, nor is it in the works. Plenty of other things are coming out.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If any of those are close to the clearshot that used it I will be all over them. It was a great stim that nobody has used it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If any of those are close to the clearshot that used it I will be all over them. It was a great stim that nobody has used it
agree
i remember when i tried it from Pearson at the arnold a few years ago
I was wired for 6+ hours.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
agree
i remember when i tried it from Pearson at the arnold a few years ago
I was wired for 6+ hours.
Im not sure it might be the same stim though, since i looked through old posts and it might be this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octodrine

1,5-Dimethylhexylamine HCL / 2-Amino-6-Methyheptan Hydrochloride

I you look on Alibaba you can see new listings of this stim labeled under "bodybuilding"

Untitled77777.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He probably is limited by the business side but agree he will probably put out supplements with a certain amount of research behind it. He could have cashed in years ago if he wanted. The fact he waited and completed his education says a lot to me. Deserves respect IMO.
Agreed !

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Costly? How so? $11.09 per pound for 50/50 WPI/WPC with their true flavoring. 5 pounds would be nearly identical price wise as MTS Whey. Also worth noting is that 5 pounds of TN is 75 - 25g protein servings and MTS is 67 - 25g protein servings as TN does not factor in the weight of the flavoring into the protein. Not to mention there are 5%-10% off coupons all over the place so you could save a few extra bucks.

Granted it is not a steal of a deal by any means since I can grab 5 pounds of a 50/50 WPI/WPC from MuscleFeast on sale for $40, but I do not think it is too costly necessarily as compared to many of the others in the industry.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Costly? How so? $11.09 per pound for 50/50 WPI/WPC with their true flavoring. 5 pounds would be nearly identical price wise as MTS Whey. Also worth noting is that 5 pounds of TN is 75 - 25g protein servings and MTS is 67 - 25g protein servings as TN does not factor in the weight of the flavoring into the protein. Not to mention there are 5%-10% off coupons all over the place so you could save a few extra bucks.

To be clear I rarely order anything from TN so I am not a big time supporter of theirs myself but I don't think I agree that they are very costly.
I don't pay that much for MTS :)
You can easily get Select for much cheaper on great insider deals
Scivation Whey, Animal Whey, Blue Star Whey Smooth etc. Which are all quality products and companies that have great flavoring.
But to each their own on how they want to buy their protein. I personally am just not a fan of TN> i have tried a few flavors and was not satisfied.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I don't pay that much for MTS :)
You can easily get Select for much cheaper on great insider deals
Scivation Whey, Animal Whey, Blue Star Whey Smooth etc. Which are all quality products and companies that have great flavoring.
But to each their own on how they want to buy their protein. I personally am just not a fan of TN> i have tried a few flavors and was not satisfied.
You were quick to reply :)
I did edit my post after I thought about it for a second. It may not be a great deal necessarily when compared to some of the sales/insiders that come up from time to time for protein, but I don't think it is out of line as compared to many, many others.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Flavoring IMO is not that great from TN. But everyone has their preference like i stated. especially for the price.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They close to expired?
Not sure honestly. I will have to check. They are about 2 years old so probably getting there is they haven't already. Not too worried about it though I'm sure the shelf life is much longer than that

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TrueNutrition has great prices....until you account for shipping. That pretty much means you're only buying it in massive quantities, which is okay, until you get the flavoring which so far, has disappointed me many times. What I ended up doing 2-3 times was buy TN protein, find out it tasted horrible by itself, then I just mixed it with Select or Pronom.