The New King of Natural Muscle Building is coming!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
When people mention "high protein", how much is that for one meal?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
My simple answer? Eat like you would on bulk/recomp cycle.
I am wondering about grams of protein per meal. Some have indicating taking certain supplements before a high protein meal. My goal is over 200 grams total for the day (my body weight is 172). Thanks for the input

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of the stated mg amounts on the label how much is cyclodextrin and how much is ecdy and laxo? Thank you.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
" Enough " ;)
Okay lol. I am interested in this but would like to know roughly how much ecdy and laxo there is so I can make my decision.

Just so we are on the same page I am not here to bust balls. I have taken many ecdy products over the years and would love to compare this product on a mg per mg basis to try to ascertain the improvements the cyclo complex makes. Now obviously with the laxo in there you would assume there would be an improvement over just ecdy, cyclo or no cyclo. So I am asking as I am considering giving this a go but want to know a bit more info. Thank you.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Okay lol. I am interested in this but would like to know roughly how much ecdy and laxo there is so I can make my decision.

Just so we are on the same page I am not here to bust balls. I have taken many ecdy products over the years and would love to compare this product on a mg per mg basis to try to ascertain the improvements the cyclo complex makes. Now obviously with the laxo in there you would assume there would be an improvement over just ecdy, cyclo or no cyclo. So I am asking as I am considering giving this a go but want to know a bit more info. Thank you.
Ive done a month of Most Wanted. It is incredible and worth every penny

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive done a month of Most Wanted. It is incredible and worth every penny
While I appreciate first hand feedback and it does get weighed into my purchasing decisions I still would be interested in knowing the percentage mix of cyclo to ecdy/laxo.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
While I appreciate first hand feedback and it does get weighed into my purchasing decisions I still would be interested in knowing the percentage mix of cyclo to ecdy/laxo.
Just pm iron forged, he told me but I've deleted my inbox

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought if I asked it here and it would be answered in public then others would have it here when they looked into this supp.

IFN15

Awards
Of the stated mg amounts on the label how much is cyclodextrin and how much is ecdy and laxo? Thank you.
Sure thing BC, Per serving 50mg of laxogenin with 100mg ecdysterone. The rest is the cyclo complex which increases the absorption giving an effect of an extremely high dose of the actives.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. On a very successful natty run at the moment(SL, King, and Follidrone) I will look into this when it is time to rotate a compound out and a new one in. I had very nice results when I ran Syntrax ecdy years ago and see no reason that a cyclo product would work any less.

IFN15

Awards
Thank you. On a very successful natty run at the moment(SL, King, and Follidrone) I will look into this when it is time to rotate a compound out and a new one in. I had very nice results when I ran Syntrax ecdy years ago and see no reason that a cyclo product would work any less.
Awesome i cant wait to hear what you think of it BC

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
At just over two weeks in, this is really starting to shine. Vascularity is prominent. I notice pumps when I never normally would. Endurance and training capacity has not increased, but recovery definitely has. Feel great. I think there is a lot of potential here.

IFN15

Awards
At just over two weeks in, this is really starting to shine. Vascularity is prominent. I notice pumps when I never normally would. Endurance and training capacity has not increased, but recovery definitely has. Feel great. I think there is a lot of potential here.
Glad your enjoying the most wanted my man.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Has anybody posted any reviews on Most Wanted under the product reviews section? We want to get those that have run this product to post their experiences in there. We will send samples to Contraband to those that post legitimate reviews as an incentive. You have to PM your addy and the link to your review as well as let us know where you purchased the product from. Thank you all for all the feedback thus far. The product is doing great. We are working on lowering the cost down so it will be more affordable for everyone but overall it has produced great results with no side effects for those that have run it so far.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Yes we do. We are working on getting samples made up as soon as possible. The product is going to be called Illicit and will be similar to our Contraband in the fact that it is smooth, clean energy with no crash but at a much higher level. Contraband has more performance ingredients like Creatine HcL and beta alanine but Illicit is the more stout of the two for sure.

Damien69

Damien69

Awards
first time running a natty cycle or any cycle for that matter. have allways just been a meat and taters/rice and creatine kinda guy. what would be good to stack with this? after doing a weeks worth of research here in these forums im thinking Alphamax, Xgels, creatine, Soy lecithin, and possibly this for the laxogenin and ecdy? im allrdy at 425 on bench but had a few records taken recently that id like to take back before I hit the next age class.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Damien69 it sounds like you are doing great as a natural already. Our product will work especially well for someone of your caliper since you are already trained and know your body better than a beginner you will be able to see and feel the differences more easily. WIth that being said I wouldn't recommend stacking too many new products together off the bat because you won't know what is doing what. For example the xgels won't stack very well with this product because the xgels work mainly off of inflammation and since the Laxogenin can actually have an anti inflammatory effect it may cancel out some of the effects of the xgels. You would be better off alternating them cycle to cycle. As for other products that stack well with our product I would recommend BLR Follidrone, creatine, Our Kingpin or Alphamax , and the Soy Lecithin.

Damien69

Damien69

Awards
ty kindly and yeah I totally agree. I will go with MW, AM, SL, and the creatine my first natty run. will post my progress from an 8 week cycle. current training program I have altered a bit is the 5/3/1 but ive mixed it with the Cube method. will let u guys know my results

Damien69

Damien69

Awards
what would the Xgels stack well with since it is dependent on inflammation? plus would I need to backoff on all the essential fat/omegas consumption that I currently take which is virgin coconut oil, virgin olive oil, cod liver oil, fish oil?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would the Xgels stack well with since it is dependent on inflammation? plus would I need to backoff on all the essential fat/omegas consumption that I currently take which is virgin coconut oil, virgin olive oil, cod liver oil, fish oil?
Back off slightly but most important is to take them at least 4 hours away from your xgels and workouts.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Sounds great! I personally am not an expert on The Xgels you may be better off reaching out to SNS for more info. I just know that our product Most Wanted may not go well with it at the same time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back off slightly but most important is to take them at least 4 hours away from your xgels and workouts.
My thoughts too. It's one of the best natural anabolics out there

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great! I personally am not an expert on The Xgels you may be better off reaching out to SNS for more info. I just know that our product Most Wanted may not go well with it at the same time.
I was thinking that.. Which Is why I waited to stop xgels before using most wanted next month. I can't wait!

IFN15

Awards
I was thinking that.. Which Is why I waited to stop xgels before using most wanted next month. I can't wait!
The anti inflammatory response from the most wanted might offset the benefits of the ARA, but this isn't set in stone who knows their might be an amazing synergistic effect between the compounds since the Ara promotes more teardown while the Most Wanted promotes replenishment of the tissue. Imo there is some big time potential there.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The anti inflammatory response from the most wanted might offset the benefits of the ARA, but this isn't set in stone who knows their might be an amazing synergistic effect between the compounds since the Ara promotes more teardown while the Most Wanted promotes replenishment of the tissue. Imo there is some big time potential there.
Probably if dosed far enough away. But I am looking forward to the tissue repair as I have some long term muscular issues (adhesions/scar tissue) as well as some hip joint issues.