The new guys getting big with Olympus Uk Sup3r 1 and 4!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying the cycle bro. Sucks no gains after week 4. I love the andros, they give great gains but I agree I'm ready to step it up a notch :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying the cycle bro. Sucks no gains after week 4. I love the andros, they give great gains but I agree I'm ready to step it up a notch :)
Hell yeah bro , it's been great . I loved the cycle and definitely see myself using each product in the future. But I do understand why everyone says it's a great cycle for "beginners" I've been looking at the 1,4 andro too I'm thinking bout something like that next cycle for 8 weeks and use possibly dmz in the first 4 and then maybe superdrol or tr3st in the last 4 weeks , I gotta see how quickly I heal but already making plans lol , how much you got left on yours?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks left. It's been great. My previous cycle I did the andros with tr3st oral pwo for a kick in the gym. It was pretty great. I also have some ep1stane I think I might run next with derma/oral tr3st combo. I'm a big fan of OL products lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks left. It's been great. My previous cycle I did the andros with tr3st oral pwo for a kick in the gym. It was pretty great. I also have some ep1stane I think I might run next with derma/oral tr3st combo. I'm a big fan of OL products lol
Haha agreed bro , I truly feel the brand was what made it great and believe it's possible to have seen far less results with other brands I've tried in the past , not to use names , :cough:primeval labs:cough: lol but in all seriousness OL is the sh1t , they don't sell ep1stane in the us any more right? I want to use some OL but the only other thing available is the Tr3st haha I guess we'll see in 3-4 months ( that's a hint to any OL reps reading this) all that is if I don't end up running real test lol which idk right now it's looking like a good option

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder and arm day started off horrible couldn't get in the zone tried putting up 205 on seated shoulder press so I asked someone to spot me but they threw me off worse but then dropped to 185 and felt pretty good then struggled with the 90lb dbs and felt off again but got back in the zone when I started started shrugging put 495 on the bar (not even smith) and got it for 2 clean reps and 1 not so clean but still felt great thought the rack was going to break lol then was putting up 455 and 405 for sets of 5 and one giant drop from 455-135 hitting 3-5 reps and dropping the weight by 25lb from each side at a time , then hit arms started with tricep close grip/overhead ext superset got up to 255 for 8 on the close grip which was great and then just used a 55 lb for the ext for 15-20 then some overhand underhand tricep pull down supersets and then just a bunch of high rep short rest supersets for biceps pump was so real I was struggling to move the 2 lb dbs and 40 lb bar on my 90 second finishers, overall ended a great workout

Hastur

Awards
Haha agreed bro , I truly feel the brand was what made it great and believe it's possible to have seen far less results with other brands I've tried in the past , not to use names , :cough:primeval labs:cough: lol but in all seriousness OL is the sh1t , they don't sell ep1stane in the us any more right? I want to use some OL but the only other thing available is the Tr3st haha I guess we'll see in 3-4 months ( that's a hint to any OL reps reading this) all that is if I don't end up running real test lol which idk right now it's looking like a good option
First off, I am very pleased you've enjoyed our products, I personally have enjoyed following your log! You are correct, we no longer sell Ep1stane in the US. (Thank goodness the government is protecting us from ourselves...) But keep an eye out for future products, there are good things still to come... This I know for a fact. ;)

Shoulder and arm day started off horrible couldn't get in the zone tried putting up 205 on seated shoulder press so I asked someone to spot me but they threw me off worse but then dropped to 185 and felt pretty good then struggled with the 90lb dbs and felt off again but got back in the zone when I started started shrugging put 495 on the bar (not even smith) and got it for 2 clean reps and 1 not so clean but still felt great thought the rack was going to break lol then was putting up 455 and 405 for sets of 5 and one giant drop from 455-135 hitting 3-5 reps and dropping the weight by 25lb from each side at a time , then hit arms started with tricep close grip/overhead ext superset got up to 255 for 8 on the close grip which was great and then just used a 55 lb for the ext for 15-20 then some overhand underhand tricep pull down supersets and then just a bunch of high rep short rest supersets for biceps pump was so real I was struggling to move the 2 lb dbs and 40 lb bar on my 90 second finishers, overall ended a great workout
That part sounds EXTREMELY frustrating, bro. Having a good spotter who doesn't screw up your sets is such a luxury...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
First off, I am very pleased you've enjoyed our products, I personally have enjoyed following your log! You are correct, we no longer sell Ep1stane in the US. (Thank goodness the government is protecting us from ourselves...) But keep an eye out for future products, there are good things still to come... This I know for a fact. ;)

That part sounds EXTREMELY frustrating, bro. Having a good spotter who doesn't screw up your sets is such a luxury...
Thanks bro ! It sounded like a final review but still got 1 week left so we'll see lol. And yeah man OL quickly became my favorite brand through this cycle clearly good stuff and the more I learn about it the more I like look forward to another OL cycle in a couple months with new stuff lol. And man it was horrible I thought he looked like he knew what he was doing but it just made things worse. I'm bout to create a training partner lol I'm going to find a gym newbie and mold him to a good partner haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
that is the worst, i mean that will end it all. I got very lucky meeting a good group at my week gym, that know what to do. I dont want a lift (if i cant lift from the start, i shouldnt be lifting it at all), dont need fingers on the bar either. makes a huge diff when you have people that know what they are doing.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
that is the worst, i mean that will end it all. I got very lucky meeting a good group at my week gym, that know what to do. I dont want a lift (if i cant lift from the start, i shouldnt be lifting it at all), dont need fingers on the bar either. makes a huge diff when you have people that know what they are doing.
Hell yeah I can't stand that I constantly yell at my training partner for even getting close to the bar lol , I usually have a spot but I thought I had would have it easy but the guy spotting me threw me off tried getting in front of me first on a seated shoulder press ... It shoulda clicked right there lol

Hastur

Awards
Thanks bro ! It sounded like a final review but still got 1 week left so we'll see lol. And yeah man OL quickly became my favorite brand through this cycle clearly good stuff and the more I learn about it the more I like look forward to another OL cycle in a couple months with new stuff lol. And man it was horrible I thought he looked like he knew what he was doing but it just made things worse. I'm bout to create a training partner lol I'm going to find a gym newbie and mold him to a good partner haha
We aim to remain your favorite brand with future releases! ;) And that's not a bad idea, really. Find someone who is green, and teach them how to properly spot you. They don't have to be Hercules, just strong enough to take some percentage of the load off so you can guide it back into a safe position if you fail. I've had spotters that see me struggle and try to rack it, I'm like I'M NOT DEAD SO DON'T HELP YET.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
We aim to remain your favorite brand with future releases! ;) And that's not a bad idea, really. Find someone who is green, and teach them how to properly spot you. They don't have to be Hercules, just strong enough to take some percentage of the load off so you can guide it back into a safe position if you fail. I've had spotters that see me struggle and try to rack it, I'm like I'M NOT DEAD SO DON'T HELP YET.
I don't really see that changing lol , and yeah I've had my girlfriend spot me before and she did better then most the people at my gym haha, sadly I can't really curse at the random spotters I'll ask at the gym the way I do my real training partner lol I don't think they would appreciate all the names they'd be called from someone in the middle of a heavy lift lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Small note on yesterday , calorie goals were not met but this has to do with the fact that after the gym I went to go have lunch with my girlfriend and go to some store and as soon as we got home I knocked out in the middle of the day and didn't wake up till 9 pm at which point I just watched a show with her and knocked right back out, and even when we were out I was pretty much a zombie. I don't believe this was lethargy from the andros but more just being gassed from life been working my azz off at work in the gym and been real busy even at home with everything going on even before the cycle. So I will admit it felt good to get some rest.
In return Leg day today felt awesome I didn't get in the gym tired and I was focused on having a killer workout. If you guys look back to the beginning of the log you'll see I was hitting 315 for 3 on the squats and honestly it was a struggle today I was putting it up for 5 and the last set was for 4 so that felt good. Weight is still around 200-202 but has been 202 more in the last couple mornings again so maybe if I eat right I'll finish the cycle at 205 which would be awesome only a couple days left and I think only a day of epi left since I bumped it up to 1000. Hoping to finish strong and give it all I got the next few days

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Rest is definitely important. Gotta just take a day off every now and then! That's a nice increase on your squat

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Rest is definitely important. Gotta just take a day off every now and then! That's a nice increase on your squat
I'm going to commit to taking two rest days a week starting when I pct during my whole cycle I think I only took 3 rest days and 1 was on day 2 lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
2 PRs today!!! Went in the gym to crush chest and back feeling great and put 315 for 4 on the bench ! Felt so good and then put 275 for 8 two sets later , if nothing else, the strength I've gained has made this cycle great I was stuck for so long at 315 for 2 maybe 3 reps and 275 for no more then 5 it's been awesome. Continued crushing chest and then wanted an intense back session and I got it 20 sets in under 40 minutes and I wasn't going too light ether I was doing power rows , pull downs, low cables and then my new superset finisher rack pulls/Db pull overs and boy was that fun, over all amazing workout today

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude!!! That's a huge PR!! Congrats!
Thanks bro it felt awesome had a good spotter too who understood the rule was "keep your hands at your sides the entire time and if I say help remain with your hands at your sides and yell at me and call me names if necessary" lol no lift off or nothing I was so hype after I think it's boosting the epi to 1000 next run in going 1000 the whole cycle

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
That's how I like to be spotted also lol. I hate when they put there hands there because even if I get it up on my own I always question it...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro it felt awesome had a good spotter too who understood the rule was "keep your hands at your sides the entire time and if I say help remain with your hands at your sides and yell at me and call me names if necessary" lol no lift off or nothing I was so hype after I think it's boosting the epi to 1000 next run in going 1000 the whole cycle
Nice PR's bro. The CNS boost from Epi is nice for crushing PR's. 1000 mg seems to be a great dose for that for many users. How many mg's did you dose PWO?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice PR's bro. The CNS boost from Epi is nice for crushing PR's. 1000 mg seems to be a great dose for that for many users. How many mg's did you dose PWO?
Thank you bro it's been great , just 250 (1 cap) you think if I dose the epi higher pwo it would have a stronger effect? I'll give it a shot on Wednesday which will be shoulder day I'll dose 500 or 750 pwo. Next time I run epi I'll be at 1000 the whole cycle for sure

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you bro it's been great , just 250 (1 cap) you think if I dose the epi higher pwo it would have a stronger effect? I'll give it a shot on Wednesday which will be shoulder day I'll dose 500 or 750 pwo. Next time I run epi I'll be at 1000 the whole cycle for sure
Yeah, give 500 mg PWO a shot. Any more than 500 mg at a time spikes my BP very noticeably although some bros do 750 or more. Definitely, now that you've used it and know how you react to it you would want to use that dosage next time without needing to taper up.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, give 500 mg PWO a shot. Any more than 500 mg at a time spikes my BP very noticeably although some bros do 750 or more. Definitely, now that you've used it and know how you react to it you would want to use that dosage next time without needing to taper up.
500mg pwo
Hell yeah I'll give 500 a shot next workout for sure.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Today work was hell , worked 12 of the busiest hours my jobs ever seen , tomorrow getting up will be miserable but I gotta get to the gym last couple days on cycle not trying to miss it , will probably try to get some measurements up this week although nothing really changed which makes me wonder where the 12+ lbs I gained went

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
204.8 this morning !!! Tomorrow will be last day on cycle so I will be doing a little overeating the next two days lol whatever it takes to get that .2 of a lb

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So a month in and in the morning weight was 202 so officially up 15 lbs from 187 the day before I started, measurements are as follows
Shoulders 52.75 (51 beginning)
Chest 44.5 (53 beginning)
Arms 16.99999999 (16.1 beginning)
Waist 34.5 still fluctuating same numbers 32.5-35 but has not gone up
I know most people say 6 weeks minimum on this run but I've seen constant and steady results which has been the best part and if someone was "scared" or too cheap to go past 1 month id definitely say run the month then if it keeps going like this I'll end up at around 211 in theory , which would be awesome and inches all over, can't beat that
Ok measurements this morning 204.8lb
Shoulders 53 (51 beginning 52.75 one month) so up two inches
Chest 45 (43 beginning 44.5 one month) up 2 as well
Arms 16.999999 (16 beginning 16.99999 one month) so still up right under a full inch just so everyone knows my left is 1/2 in smaller always so that's at 16.499999
Waist 35-36 that went up as well kind of sucks , has to be a mix of suppression and small f ups I've had the last two weeks that were really at life's fault but still I'm not mad for 17. Lbs gained in 7 weeks that's freaking sweet still plan is to bulk through pct maybe a month longer after (get around 210-215) and then cut down/ recomp to 200-205 pretty lean and kee recomping till next cycle . Over all cycle was awesome sides were there but it's all good I'm not mad just hoping pct goes well and I recover quick

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok measurements this morning 204.8lb
Shoulders 53 (51 beginning 52.75 one month) so up two inches
Chest 45 (43 beginning 44.5 one month) up 2 as well
Arms 16.999999 (16 beginning 16.99999 one month) so still up right under a full inch just so everyone knows my left is 1/2 in smaller always so that's at 16.499999
Waist 35-36 that went up as well kind of sucks , has to be a mix of suppression and small f ups I've had the last two weeks that were really at life's fault but still I'm not mad for 17. Lbs gained in 7 weeks that's freaking sweet still plan is to bulk through pct maybe a month longer after (get around 210-215) and then cut down/ recomp to 200-205 pretty lean and kee recomping till next cycle . Over all cycle was awesome sides were there but it's all good I'm not mad just hoping pct goes well and I recover quick
from how well you have done on this, i doubt you will have any issues afterwards.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you bro! Two things I forgot to mention was that my legs grew the most and the strength all over was great too
Great job bruh and great log. Thanks for taking the time seriously. Repped. Hella good Gainz;).

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Awesome gainz bro! Stoked to see your progression through pct and beyond!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Great job bruh and great log. Thanks for taking the time seriously. Repped. Hella good Gainz;).
Awesome gainz bro! Stoked to see your progression through pct and beyond!
Thank you bros! As long as I keep progressing and don't stay suppressed too long I'll be happy , I'll try to post a detailed review by the weekend and look forward to some more Sup3r logs already counting down days till next cycle

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Thank you bros! As long as I keep progressing and don't stay suppressed too long I'll be happy , I'll try to post a detailed review by the weekend and look forward to some more Sup3r logs already counting down days till next cycle
Have you used nolva before?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Nope not yet , I feel like you're about to give me some bad news lol
Lol nah just wanted to give you a heads up not to judge suppression off your libido. Nolva decreases my libido, read a lot about it because I expected my first time to get my libido back in like a week and freaked when I wasn't lol. As soon as pct was done tho and I was off nolva I was ready to go same as normal! I don't think that happens to everyone tho

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol nah just wanted to give you a heads up not to judge suppression off your libido. Nolva decreases my libido, read a lot about it because I expected my first time to get my libido back in like a week and freaked when I wasn't lol. As soon as pct was done tho and I was off nolva I was ready to go same as normal! I don't think that happens to everyone tho
Oh ok yeah I read that's a possibility which is why I'm concerned about using it, I'm really missing my libido currently lol. But that's why I'm hoping the sustain alpha and Alphamax get it going again (hoping not expecting) but at the same time I accepted the possibility of not getting my libido back till after pct before I started the cycle anyways. Thanks for looking out thou bro!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464951402.688568.jpg
April 16th vs June 3rd 7 weeks on cycle (cycle started april 15th) I won't say what I think of these until the end of the day looking for opinions from you guys first
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464951482.864964.jpg
April 28th vs today
Also I hate this mirror I will try to have my girl take some shots tonight as well I have other pictures I can compare to that aren't from a mirror

Mister_T_

Awards
I am all about my red meat being rare but dude please make sure your ground beef is cooked to 160 degrees in the middle. I work at a ground beef processing plant and temperature is what kills the harmful pathogens that can potentially be in the meat.

I probably sound like a pu**y but its only because I would hate for you to get sick from eating undercooked ground beef.

Btw I have enjoyed reading this thread, you've been going ham for sure! nice work!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I am all about my red meat being rare but dude please make sure your ground beef is cooked to 160 degrees in the middle. I work at a ground beef processing plant and temperature is what kills the harmful pathogens that can potentially be in the meat.

I probably sound like a pu**y but its only because I would hate for you to get sick from eating undercooked ground beef.

Btw I have enjoyed reading this thread, you've been going ham for sure! nice work!
Haha thanks for the advice bro, It's appreciated, I wouldn't call someone a pu**y for looking out. I actually did not know that , it's very possible I've just gotten lucky so far because I literally just throw it on the grill for about 1 minute each side when the grill gets hot, I can also say I have a stomach made of gold cuz I very rarely get any kind of stomach problems and there has been times my girlfriend ends up on bed rest from eating the same food as me and I have zero issues lol (usually fish or when we eat out). And thanks bro I try keeping my training on point year round so it feels good to hear people compliment my workouts ! I'm keeping the fun going on my pct log it's linked a little higher up if you want to keep following the bulk ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nice progress Alpha...most noticeable changes for me are mid-upper pec and front deltoidius, what your assessment?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress Alpha...most noticeable changes for me are mid-upper pec and front deltoidius, what your assessment?
Thanks man I never posted my before and afters here I just realized that (only put them in pct log)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465953125.714497.jpg
left was end of cycle right was January I put on 17 lbs and while some was water some was fat, a lot was muscle and I loved it , I'd say I really got all over mass with these, chest arms shoulders traps back and legs all substantially bigger and stronger just going to take my time off and dive back in its gunna be tough to be off lol