THE MONSTAR - SPARTA NUTRITION EPICURUS

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
500 lbs held for 5 reps crazy numbers just like I thought I'd see !
Glad to have you guys in here! I'm pumped to deadlift on this new platform Monday. The old mat I pulled off of was too thin and when the bar would get loaded it would sink into the mat a little. This platform is super firm, hopefully that provides a small edge and maybe make the pull just a weeee bit shorter. Any advantage I can get at this point I will gladly take lol.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have officially noticed after a week of taking the 3rd cap an hour before bed every night is an extremely noticeable increase in quality, deep sleep. I fall asleep super quick and once I am out I am OUT. Super vivid dreams, sleeping through the entire night and waking up with a face full of drool like I had been drugged. Didn't expect this to be a perk of epicatechin, and it might be due to taking the 3rd dose so close to bedtime, but it can definitely be attributed to the Epicurus.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Day 9. Keeping it at 3 caps/day. Feeling nice and thick. Today was DEADS on the new platform, it went down like so:

DEADS
-610 LBS for a triple
-470 LBS for 10 sets of 4 reps each with 90 seconds rest between sets (yes, you read that correctly, 40 total reps with 470)

HAMSTRING CURLS
-145 LBS X 15 (for 2 sets)

BARBELL SHRUGS
-395 LBS X 15 (for 2 sets)

DEAD BUGS
-3 ROUNDS OF 10 EACH ROUND EACH SIDE

PLANKS
-1 ROUND OF 2 MINUTES

ANNNDDDDDD DONE. There are days that I finish lifting and I wonder why I do this to myself lol. I guess I have a few screws loose, I don't know. This week of the training cycle is always the worst for deadlifts. The 10 sets of 4 with minimal rest is brutal. I think the Epicurus is helping with endurance though, noticed some improvement in the way I felt over other times through this week of the training cycle (still wanted to die, but slightly less lol). The improved sleep is crazy, i've been zonked out every night while being on this stuff. The 2 caps before I lift and 1 before bed is looking like the sweet spot right now. I feel fuller and thicker as well. So far, so good. Probably going to toast arms tomorrow. I usually do a lot of wide grip bench (something I learned at a Dan Green seminar that has helped my bench a ton), dumbbell bench, flyes, dips, etc. on Tuesdays, Bench day #2, but I don't want to test the pec after 2 weeks off on wide grip bench lol. Not a smart plan. Shooting for Saturday to bench again, so it looks like the arms will get another solo session which verrryyyyy rarely ever happens but itll be fun to get a pump goin.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Late night NO PUMP cold flexin like a boss. Mirror told me I was juiciest it had ever seen lol.

ahhhm.jpg

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Had Skwats today. 2 caps with pre and the other cap will be around midnight tonight.

SKWAAAAATS
-615 LBS for a triple

REVERSE BAND SQUAT
-665 LBS X 1

FRONT SQUATS
-310 LBS X 10
-370 LBS X 8
-425 LBS X 5

Should have done some accessory stuff after but I said screw it and called it a session. The triple was easy. I definitely feel like my endurance is up aka its been easier to make it through my lifting sessions. Overall I am in a serious groove with squats and deads. I am locked in with my form and technique, every time I touch the bar its exactly the same. I definitely like epicurus so far. I could definitely see myself purchasing in the future as a bridge between cycles. I'm feelin great and lookin sexy lol. Now its time to relax for the entire evening!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had Skwats today. 2 caps with pre and the other cap will be around midnight tonight.

SKWAAAAATS
-615 LBS for a triple

REVERSE BAND SQUAT
-665 LBS X 1

FRONT SQUATS
-310 LBS X 10
-370 LBS X 8
-425 LBS X 5

Should have done some accessory stuff after but I said screw it and called it a session. The triple was easy. I definitely feel like my endurance is up aka its been easier to make it through my lifting sessions. Overall I am in a serious groove with squats and deads. I am locked in with my form and technique, every time I touch the bar its exactly the same. I definitely like epicurus so far. I could definitely see myself purchasing in the future as a bridge between cycles. I'm feelin great and lookin sexy lol. Now its time to relax for the entire evening!
You Sir are my hero!!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Scary part is I had 4 easy if I wanted it. I am learning to leave some in the tank instead of blowing my wad lol. Today felt great.
Nice man! Always nice to know you have more! I posted a PR on my log today,but I actually knew I had some more in the tank, so I went for it and used it all. Great feels!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I think my BH would go inside out if I did a front squat at any weight higher than 315...keep sugar packets handy broski!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Been sick the past 3 days. Don't know how I got sick, haven't been sick in a very, very long time. Still benched on Saturday but it was just some light stuff to see where I was at with the pec. It felt good to bench again even if it was light. Other than that ive just been resting and blowing my nose a lot lol. Got deads today will post some more later.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been sick the past 3 days. Don't know how I got sick, haven't been sick in a very, very long time. Still benched on Saturday but it was just some light stuff to see where I was at with the pec. It felt good to bench again even if it was light. Other than that ive just been resting and blowing my nose a lot lol. Got deads today will post some more later.
Light. "Yeah, started with 385 but kept it down and stopped at 615, didnt want to push it" about right?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Light. "Yeah, started with 385 but kept it down and stopped at 615, didnt want to push it" about right?
haha i was thinking the same thing...

light... aka my max... plus 100lb... and for reps...

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
haha i was thinking the same thing...

light... aka my max... plus 100lb... and for reps...
LOL yall are funny. Nah it was actually light. Just did a few singles with 275 and 315. All I wanted to do was see how the pec felt but not put too much stress on it since ive done nothing bench/pec related for 3 weeks.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Catch up post:

DEADS on Monday, went down like so-

DEADS
-650 LBS X 2
-505 LBS FOR 7 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECONDS REST

HAMSTRING CURLS
-155 LBS X 12 FOR 3 SETS

BARBELL SHRUGS
-415 LBS X 12 FOR 3 SETS

DONE. no ab work this session.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Catch up post:

DEADS on Monday, went down like so-

DEADS
-650 LBS X 2
-505 LBS FOR 7 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECONDS REST

HAMSTRING CURLS
-155 LBS X 12 FOR 3 SETS

BARBELL SHRUGS
-415 LBS X 12 FOR 3 SETS

DONE. no ab work this session.
My envy and jealousy is starting to make me not like you. Effing beast brother!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
BENCH day yesterday. Still super timid with the pec. Stuck to sets of 4 paused. Did some DB benching and flyes after. Just trying to ramp things up little by little and avoid something more serious but I didn't have any pain and I felt great so that's a good sign.

Still running at 3 caps/day and I am feeling great. My lower body lifts are locked in, I feel like I look pretty full and thick and I have been sleeping like a rock.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Alright ladies. Sorry for the few days without posting, some exciting stuff has been going on in my personal life. Training and eating hasn't skipped a beat though. Squats went super good last Thursday and I benched without any pain at all again on Saturday, slowly pushing the intensity and volume up. I think I am close to being back at it, just want to ease into it.

Had DEADS today and I LOVED how this session went. Everything felt like butter.

DEADS
-670 LBS X 2
-520 LBS FOR 6 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECONDS REST IN BETWEEN

BARBELL ROWS
-365 LBS FOR 5 SETS OF 10

BARBELL SHRUGS
-365 LBS FOR 3 SETS OF 12 SUPER SLOW REPS WITH LONG SQUEEZE AT TOP

DEAD BUGS AND LEG RAISES
-5 SETS OF 10 REPS EACH

DONE. I really feel like the epicurus is helping with my endurance during my training sessions. I have noticed that while being on this stuff I have been able to make it through these long sessions without dying on the floor gasping for air. I feel like this product can benefit any type of lifter for sure.

Sitting here eating a bag of sour patch kids and a frozen Gatorade slushy watching cartoons like a boss. Feeling thick and strong.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright ladies. Sorry for the few days without posting, some exciting stuff has been going on in my personal life. Training and eating hasn't skipped a beat though. Squats went super good last Thursday and I benched without any pain at all again on Saturday, slowly pushing the intensity and volume up. I think I am close to being back at it, just want to ease into it.

Had DEADS today and I LOVED how this session went. Everything felt like butter.

DEADS
-670 LBS X 2
-520 LBS FOR 6 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECONDS REST IN BETWEEN

BARBELL ROWS
-365 LBS FOR 5 SETS OF 10

BARBELL SHRUGS
-365 LBS FOR 3 SETS OF 12 SUPER SLOW REPS WITH LONG SQUEEZE AT TOP

DEAD BUGS AND LEG RAISES
-5 SETS OF 10 REPS EACH

DONE. I really feel like the epicurus is helping with my endurance during my training sessions. I have noticed that while being on this stuff I have been able to make it through these long sessions without dying on the floor gasping for air. I feel like this product can benefit any type of lifter for sure.

Sitting here eating a bag of sour patch kids and a frozen Gatorade slushy watching cartoons like a boss. Feeling thick and strong.
Not too many guys can deadlift the northern hemisphere and follow with sour parch kids and cartoons. You sir, pull that sh1t off. Unreal session my incredibly strong counterpart!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Not too many guys can deadlift the northern hemisphere and follow with sour parch kids and cartoons. You sir, pull that sh1t off. Unreal session my incredibly strong counterpart!!
Gotta have the SPK's. They are almost like a mild PH imo.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Did my BENCH 2 session on Tuesday. First day I took the training wheels off a little so to speak for the recovering pec. Right pec, which is the one I tweaked, felt great. Left pec felt bad today now lol. I think I subconsciously picked up the slack with my left side a little more than I would have liked to. Didn't bother me until I got to DB bench so who knows. Here is how it shook out:

WIDE GRIP PAUSED BENCH (PAUSED RIGHT OFF THE CHEST)
-315 FOR 4 SETS OF 4 REPS EACH

DB BENCH
-125 LB'ERS FOR 4 SETS OF 12

BAND FLYES
-GREEN AND BLUE BAND FOR 4 SETS OF 15

BAND PUSHDOWNS
-6 SETS OF 10 WITH 10 SECONDS REST IN BETWEEN

Not my typical BENCH 2 session by any stretch but I will take it. Got some good work in and my pec felt fine. I really miss benching heavy weight so I hope this pec is healed and ready to go. I will continue to ramp up the weight/volume just to be safe. In other news ive had about 9 PBR's and I'm feelin loose as a goose so I will see you jabronies tomorrow for some SKWAAAAAAAAAAATS.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did my BENCH 2 session on Tuesday. First day I took the training wheels off a little so to speak for the recovering pec. Right pec, which is the one I tweaked, felt great. Left pec felt bad today now lol. I think I subconsciously picked up the slack with my left side a little more than I would have liked to. Didn't bother me until I got to DB bench so who knows. Here is how it shook out:

WIDE GRIP PAUSED BENCH (PAUSED RIGHT OFF THE CHEST)
-315 FOR 4 SETS OF 4 REPS EACH

DB BENCH
-125 LB'ERS FOR 4 SETS OF 12

BAND FLYES
-GREEN AND BLUE BAND FOR 4 SETS OF 15

BAND PUSHDOWNS
-6 SETS OF 10 WITH 10 SECONDS REST IN BETWEEN

Not my typical BENCH 2 session by any stretch but I will take it. Got some good work in and my pec felt fine. I really miss benching heavy weight so I hope this pec is healed and ready to go. I will continue to ramp up the weight/volume just to be safe. In other news ive had about 9 PBR's and I'm feelin loose as a goose so I will see you jabronies tomorrow for some SKWAAAAAAAAAAATS.
Looking forward to it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did my BENCH 2 session on Tuesday. First day I took the training wheels off a little so to speak for the recovering pec. Right pec, which is the one I tweaked, felt great. Left pec felt bad today now lol. I think I subconsciously picked up the slack with my left side a little more than I would have liked to. Didn't bother me until I got to DB bench so who knows.
I find that I always have this problem... even if physically something feels fine, mentally you favor it. I literally tweaked something in my left trap this weekend myself on Deads after a couple weeks of right trap pains... hate that crap.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I find that I always have this problem... even if physically something feels fine, mentally you favor it. I literally tweaked something in my left trap this weekend myself on Deads after a couple weeks of right trap pains... hate that crap.
Being cautious and in your own head doesn't mix well with lifting heavy weights lol

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Hit skwaats on Thursday. Got some super solid work in.

SKWAAATS (ALL REPS PAUSED IN THE HOLE FOR A SOLID 2 SECONDS)
-400 LBS X 3
-430 LBS X 3
-465 LBS X 3
-500 LBS X 3
-530 LBS X 3

FRONT SQUATS
-305 LBS X 5
-360 LBS X 5
-415 LBS X 5

DB ROWS
-200 LB'ERS X 8 FOR 4 SETS

PLANKS
-3 ROUNDS OF 90 SECONDS

HIGH BAND ISO CURLS
-3 SETS OF 12 REPS EACH WITH RED BAND

PLATE CURLS (MIDDLE, RING, PINKY IN THE HOLE)
-45LB'ER EACH HAND FOR 2 SETS OF 15 EACH

Got endurance for days lately. Epicurus is a smash hit just for that sole reason alone.

Did a bodybuilding style session today just for fun. Shoulders and triceps and I just went in and murdered them until they begged for mercy.

At this point, epicurus will be out soon. I used this as a bridge between cycles and it worked out great. Now I'm trying to decide what I want my next cycle to be and I want to start that cycle asap. Hopefully I will come up with something here soon. Until then, stay tuned.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit skwaats on Thursday. Got some super solid work in.

SKWAAATS (ALL REPS PAUSED IN THE HOLE FOR A SOLID 2 SECONDS)
-400 LBS X 3
-430 LBS X 3
-465 LBS X 3
-500 LBS X 3
-530 LBS X 3

FRONT SQUATS
-305 LBS X 5
-360 LBS X 5
-415 LBS X 5

DB ROWS
-200 LB'ERS X 8 FOR 4 SETS

PLANKS
-3 ROUNDS OF 90 SECONDS

HIGH BAND ISO CURLS
-3 SETS OF 12 REPS EACH WITH RED BAND

PLATE CURLS (MIDDLE, RING, PINKY IN THE HOLE)
-45LB'ER EACH HAND FOR 2 SETS OF 15 EACH

Got endurance for days lately. Epicurus is a smash hit just for that sole reason alone.

Did a bodybuilding style session today just for fun. Shoulders and triceps and I just went in and murdered them until they begged for mercy.

At this point, epicurus will be out soon. I used this as a bridge between cycles and it worked out great. Now I'm trying to decide what I want my next cycle to be and I want to start that cycle asap. Hopefully I will come up with something here soon. Until then, stay tuned.
Tuned!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great to hear the Epicurus is really making itself show up. Always good to have something to give you a boost between cycles

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear the Epicurus is really making itself show up. Always good to have something to give you a boost between cycles
Definitely notice the increase in endurance. Without a doubt the product delivers on that aspect.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Monday DEADS went down like so...

DEADS
690 LBS X 2 (shaky and hitched unfortunately but they both got locked out)
540 LBS for 5 sets of 3 reps each with 90 seconds rest in between sets

DONE. Not in a good place mentally for this session but I got the deadlift work in and called it a day.

BENCH 2 session was Tuesday and it went well. No pec issues at all and I am still ramping up volume and weight. I am pretty sure I am just about back to full strength. Pec feels great.

Overall I feel good physically. Biggest weakness of mine is not taking deload weeks or time off. I know I should but I just cant make myself do it lol. Usually leads to some type of injury so I need to start focusing on that. The epicurus does what it says it does 100%. Definitely a legit product worth checking out for a variety of scenarios but I would recommend it on cycle to potentially combat lethargy and make it easier to get through your lifting sessions and during pct or even as a bridge between cycles. Very versatile and overall a solid addition to a stack.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I think I found what I wanna use during pct.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think itd be a good choice to add to the rest of the pct arsenal.
I always work out so much better when I'm taking some sort of "supplement" I feel stronger so I lift stronger. I'm def gonna try this after your run.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Another step forward in coming back from these pec issues ive been fighting. BENCHED 405 for an extra buttery single. Had more, didn't splooge my pants and saved it for another day. 405 is something I am used to being able to get 5 or more on so hitting it for a single isn't impressive, but it does continue to lead me down the road to being back at full strength. Definitely not 100% confident/comfortable benching yet mentally so baby steps it is. Threw on the slingshot after and hit some singles with 455. Felt so good to put some weight on the bar on bench again.

PRO TIP: it is crazy easy to get a $10 of $20 coupon for pizza hut. I have been getting around 30 wings for like $11 every Wednesday (cheaper wings on wing Wednesdays). The key is to click on the wings tab on the website and not on the wing Wednesday discount button. Clicking the promo button wont let you combine the coupon with the deal, for some reason just clicking wings up top will allow you. Just sayin, cant beat 30 delicious wings for $11...
Get HOOOGE my friends lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome about the bench dude, I know that struggle of having to keep the weight small on the bar during recovery. Your comeback is extraordinary!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another step forward in coming back from these pec issues ive been fighting. BENCHED 405 for an extra buttery single. Had more, didn't splooge my pants and saved it for another day. 405 is something I am used to being able to get 5 or more on so hitting it for a single isn't impressive, but it does continue to lead me down the road to being back at full strength. Definitely not 100% confident/comfortable benching yet mentally so baby steps it is. Threw on the slingshot after and hit some singles with 455. Felt so good to put some weight on the bar on bench again.

PRO TIP: it is crazy easy to get a $10 of $20 coupon for pizza hut. I have been getting around 30 wings for like $11 every Wednesday (cheaper wings on wing Wednesdays). The key is to click on the wings tab on the website and not on the wing Wednesday discount button. Clicking the promo button wont let you combine the coupon with the deal, for some reason just clicking wings up top will allow you. Just sayin, cant beat 30 delicious wings for $11...
Get HOOOGE my friends lol
All I got is WOW brother!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good progress man, that pec will be back to its full potential soon. Keep grinding !

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome about the bench dude, I know that struggle of having to keep the weight small on the bar during recovery. Your comeback is extraordinary!
All I got is WOW brother!
Good progress man, that pec will be back to its full potential soon. Keep grinding !
Thanks homies. Its all mental at this point. Physically its fine, just have to get comfortable mentally and get that confidence back with it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel the struggle. My warm up on bench is 495 so hitting 405 for singles sucks............

You know I'm kidding right. Dude you're a beast. Just get yourself healed. It'll all come back. Better to not push yourself to hard to early. Trust me I know.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I feel the struggle. My warm up on bench is 495 so hitting 405 for singles sucks............

You know I'm kidding right. Dude you're a beast. Just get yourself healed. It'll all come back. Better to not push yourself to hard to early. Trust me I know.
LOL I know I'll be back and past it, that's why ive been taking it so cautiously so far. Focus has been on making sure it is 100% healed while ramping up the weight and volume. All ive gotta do now is trust it mentally and its business as usual!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Haven't posted much from the past few sessions. I am heading into the last two weeks of this training cycle. This is what I look forward to all these weeks where I am laying the groundwork and busting my butt so that I can put up PR's at the end of the cycle. Everybody thinks you make progress just by going to the gym and maxing out all the time. Good luck with that. That will get you no where. I am primed for some big numbers. The work has been put in. Time to reap the rewards! Definitely going to hit a squat and deadlift PR, no doubt in my mind.

BENCH is back to normal! I feel fantastic. Went out today and crushed it. I knew I wanted to go out today and do some things that would give me confidence going forward that the pec tweak is behind me and I can start going forward again. Definitely accomplished that. No pain, no hesitation, no doubt. Went in and did work. When the training cycle resets in 2 weeks I will set my BENCH a little below my old max and start putting in work again. Today went like so...

BENCH
-420 LBS x 3
-375 LBS for 2 sets of 4 reps each (all reps paused)

BEHIND THE NECK BARBELL PRESS
-185 LBS X 8 FOR 3 SETS (HARD SQUEEZE IN TRAPS AT TOP)

DB OH PRESS
-100 LB'ERS FOR 3 SETS OF 10

SIDE LATERALS
-35 LB'ERS FOR 4 SETS OF 25 REPS EACH (100 TOTAL REPS)

BAND PULLAPARTS
-50 REPS

DONE. Didn't want to be overly sore for Monday, got a big DEADLIFT coming up so I cut it here. Super happy with the work I put in!

Got my last dose of this stuff coming up tomorrow. Overall I am pleased with the product. Was definitely shocked with how it made even my most brutal sessions much easier to make it through. I felt like I always had more left in the tank. Some of my higher volume deadlift days, where I was doing stuff like 615 lbs for a triple followed by 470lbs for 10 sets of 4 reps each with a minute rest in between would have me gasping for air dying on the ground afterwards. I can honestly say that, even though those types of sessions still whooped me and made me fatigued, I was able to keep pushing and complete my accessory lifts afterwards waaaay easier. That alone makes the product worthwhile.

This will be it for the log! I just want to say thank you again to the entire Sparta Nutrition team for letting me log the product. I definitely enjoyed epicurus. Anyone on the fence about trying some definitely pick some up and give it a go. Very versatile product and can be taken on cycle, during pct, as a bridge or whenever. I definitely endorse the stuff. Again, THANK YOU for the opportunity to log for you guys! Any questions feel free to post up and I will answer.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't posted much from the past few sessions. I am heading into the last two weeks of this training cycle. This is what I look forward to all these weeks where I am laying the groundwork and busting my butt so that I can put up PR's at the end of the cycle. Everybody thinks you make progress just by going to the gym and maxing out all the time. Good luck with that. That will get you no where. I am primed for some big numbers. The work has been put in. Time to reap the rewards! Definitely going to hit a squat and deadlift PR, no doubt in my mind.

BENCH is back to normal! I feel fantastic. Went out today and crushed it. I knew I wanted to go out today and do some things that would give me confidence going forward that the pec tweak is behind me and I can start going forward again. Definitely accomplished that. No pain, no hesitation, no doubt. Went in and did work. When the training cycle resets in 2 weeks I will set my BENCH a little below my old max and start putting in work again. Today went like so...

BENCH
-420 LBS x 3
-375 LBS for 2 sets of 4 reps each (all reps paused)

BEHIND THE NECK BARBELL PRESS
-185 LBS X 8 FOR 3 SETS (HARD SQUEEZE IN TRAPS AT TOP)

DB OH PRESS
-100 LB'ERS FOR 3 SETS OF 10

SIDE LATERALS
-35 LB'ERS FOR 4 SETS OF 25 REPS EACH (100 TOTAL REPS)

BAND PULLAPARTS
-50 REPS

DONE. Didn't want to be overly sore for Monday, got a big DEADLIFT coming up so I cut it here. Super happy with the work I put in!

Got my last dose of this stuff coming up tomorrow. Overall I am pleased with the product. Was definitely shocked with how it made even my most brutal sessions much easier to make it through. I felt like I always had more left in the tank. Some of my higher volume deadlift days, where I was doing stuff like 615 lbs for a triple followed by 470lbs for 10 sets of 4 reps each with a minute rest in between would have me gasping for air dying on the ground afterwards. I can honestly say that, even though those types of sessions still whooped me and made me fatigued, I was able to keep pushing and complete my accessory lifts afterwards waaaay easier. That alone makes the product worthwhile.

This will be it for the log! I just want to say thank you again to the entire Sparta Nutrition team for letting me log the product. I definitely enjoyed epicurus. Anyone on the fence about trying some definitely pick some up and give it a go. Very versatile product and can be taken on cycle, during pct, as a bridge or whenever. I definitely endorse the stuff. Again, THANK YOU for the opportunity to log for you guys! Any questions feel free to post up and I will answer.
THE MONSTAR I Have thoroughly enjoyed your log and would love if tou tagged me into your future logs! Solid work bro!