THE MONSTAR GETS IN THE ZONE WITH AZOTH

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
AZOTH.jpg

First off, thank you to Euclides for letting me try this stuff out. This is not the type of supplement I normally go for but with a new baby I figured why not see what this stuff has to offer. More focus and concentration in the gym and out would be a huge plus.

Got a 15 serving bottle on deck and will be providing feedback and observations. Anything you would like to see commented on or reviewed please let me know and I will address it! Starting this bad boy tomorrow, should be fun!

santangalo

Awards
I almost bought some myself while looking into Nootropics. Let us all know if it's worth trying.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
First 3 doses down. I have been taking my dose at different times of the day to experiment with how it effects different daily tasks. Here is what I have observed so far:

MOOD
-I am a real laid back and happy guy to begin with. With that said, I do have a 2 month old daughter at home with a full time job, wife, home to maintain, new business start up, dog, etc etc. Add that to my lifting and meal prep and I am a pretty busy dude. Even though I am able to keep myself from getting too high or low emotionally, that doesn't mean I don't feel the stress mounting at times. At day three it is hard to gauge, but I really do feel like Azoth eases the feelings associated with stress. I have felt nice and mellow. Definitely a good thing.

MOTIVATION
-Definitely not something I struggle with personally, especially when it comes to my family or my training. I think increased mood ties into this though. Everything is easier to tackle when you feel good.

FOCUS
-I have noticed that I have been doing less clock watching at work these past few days. I think the increased focus at work has actually helped me cope with being there lol. Don't get me wrong, my job isn't bad, but who wants to be at work all day? Not me lol. My mind has been wandering less and the day seems to go by easier when my focus is locked in on different tasks.

MEMORY
-This is the category that is the coolest in my opinion. I had a client at work give me their phone number yesterday. I wrote it down on a sticky note and then lost it. I somehow remembered that number today and was able to call that client when I needed to. Freaky stuff. I never remember things like that, especially with all of the little things I do day to day. I was actually impressed with this. It had to be the Azoth, I don't exactly have a steel trap memory lol.

Just a few observations so far. If you would like for me to comment on a specific area for you, please just let me know. Would be happy to observe it and give you my feedback.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Alright, bottle is finished up. Here is my final assessment:

Overall, it does exactly what it is advertised to do. I took this product at different times of the day to test (ie before work, before lifting, before house work, etc). It definitely impacts cognitive function, memory, focus and just overall more receptive to what is going on around you. I don't think there is any time during the day where a boost in those categories is a bad thing so I would definitely recommend picking some of this stuff up!

Again, thank you for letting me test this out. Any questions please ask away...