The Merry Old Land of M1T.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used one of the original batches of M1T from MesoLabs back in the day. 10mg was plenty to elicit some pretty bad sides even with liver sups. If I were to run it again, I'd stack it with a test to offset the lethargy. I'm betting newer clones of it are intentionally under dosed. I've run it a 5mg and had good gains.

Be prepared for a long PCT.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I used one of the original batches of M1T from MesoLabs back in the day. 10mg was plenty to elicit some pretty bad sides even with liver sups. If I were to run it again, I'd stack it with a test to offset the lethargy. I'm betting newer clones of it are intentionally under dosed. I've run it a 5mg and had good gains.

Be prepared for a long PCT.
I remember using the Legal Gear stuff, 20 mgs was perfect for me.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I remember using the Legal Gear stuff, 20 mgs was perfect for me.
So listening to you guys mine is obviously not legit. I wasn't even retaining any water. It was made across the blue so I thought it might be good. Maybe I'll run it sometime but I don't have a lot of faith in it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
good 2 know.

I only go with reputable companies in the uk for that kind of stuff.
Yeah according to Greg from Lockout Nutrition his cousin made it in the UK that's why I was like awesome! Felt the balls shrinking a tiny bit by this weekend but nothing else really. You think its under dosed?

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Yeah according to Greg from Lockout Nutrition his cousin made it in the UK that's why I was like awesome! Felt the balls shrinking a tiny bit by this weekend but nothing else really. You think its under dosed?
Was it his first cousin or second/third cousin? ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prob. maybe they messed it up, and you got methyl testosterone.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
prob. maybe they messed it up, and you got methyl testosterone.
Which would just be less sides and less gains most likely right? So if I had proof of this I could dose accordingly. Are there places to get stuff tested? If this is sourcing I will erase this post.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Which would just be less sides and less gains most likely right? So if I had proof of this I could dose accordingly. Are there places to get stuff tested? If this is sourcing I will erase this post.
Minimal muslce mass gains mostly some added aggression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0