Merry Christmas!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

I hope today is filled with memorable moments with family and friends as we celebrate the day that the Savior, Jesus Christ, came to earth in a mortal body.

For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

God bless!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I hope today is filled with memorable moments with family and friends as we celebrate the day that the Savior, Jesus Christ, came to earth in a mortal body.

For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God bless!
God Bless and Merry Christmas. God has definitely blessed me this year and I pray it continues. Have a great day man!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

God bless!
Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party, but Merry Christmas and God bless you all.🙏🎄

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0