the heavy cycling has begin.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
hahaha. oh your one of those.... a lifer I suppose?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But this isn't a do as I thread thread somethings to remember

Maerie 15 years
3 beautiful kids
I compete masters class
I'm trying to be on the national scene or higher
one of my coaches is an iffb pro so I'm going hard not messing around this is more than a hobby.

I fought pro mma I was Gracie and fairtex trained and stood in class next to many famous fighters

Do to age injuries etc my fighting days are over I am not competing for myself more so that my youngest can see me have a goal and work hard to achieve it.

I am ad careful as can be full bloods 4x a year most ancillary meds are us pharmacy grade I dont indulge in drinking or recreational drugs or bad food this is my lifestyle and its probablly saved me many times I'm not hurting others or contributing to rampant street crime I just want to improve my mind and body as s much as I can

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
wise words brotha

sounds like you got an athletic history too. Very commendable.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well made it through my first weekend day on low carbs gping to weekly check in I think I'll be down like 5lbs tomorrow I'm hoping 1to1.5bf% down

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well today showed me why I need a coach my coach made me carb up I got anxious and dropped too much weight 6lbs this week too much T3 combined with keto lost some much needed lean mass so we are adding sirloin back in and upping protein about 50 grams more per day. I'm looking leaner abs starting to come in just need to keep all the muscle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok Monday just about 10 weeks left since I'm not counting peak week.

Chest
HS Incline
2x25 warmup
5x10 45lbs each side

peck deck

1x20 75lbs warm up
5x10 90lbs

HS chest press
3x10 2x15 25lbs each side.

Didn't get to hit decline press machine was taken will go back to gym tonight after work do some more chest work and cardio. Cardio will be ed and probablly 2x a day last 5 weeks depending where we are.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I always love the look and feel of being carb loaded. I don't know why.
Too long on a low carb diet and I feel like I've lost everything. It comes back almost as soon as you carb up again though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always love the look and feel of being carb loaded. I don't know why.
Too long on a low carb diet and I feel like I've lost everything. It comes back almost as soon as you carb up again though.
Yeah its hard to get pumps on low carbs luckily my juice helos.with that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2nd workout of the day

HS wide chest press
2x20 25lb each side
3x12 50lb each side
3x12 60lb each side

Stright bar tricep push down
2x20 70lbs
3x15 90 lbs
3x 10 110lbs
3x8 120lbs
2x10 130bs
3x8 140lbs
2x6 150lbs

Vbar press downs
8x10 90 lbs

45 min stair master

Holy f*** my new coach is hard he has me at 2x Cardio a day 70min total

He also has me starting my clen tomorrow
and I'm switching eth to sust and starting my tren earlier too

emantest

emantest

Awards
Subbed...keep killing it...what show in March are you doing? My brother is a masters level IFBB pro in men's physique.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My legs are shot... Woke up fasted cardio 15min of sprints avg hr 153 max hr 164. Tonight will be back and that damn stepmill again. I honestly was thinking of doing 2x cardio a day until 5 weeks out. But my coach says it's better to cruise into peak week than panic in. He want's me comfortable with my look 5 weeks out and pretty much ready 2 weeks out.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
2x cardio a day must be a bitch.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
that's what im saying!! good thing you got the carbs and juice on your side man or ya might wither away!! I know I would, keep kicking ass bro lovin this log.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's what im saying!! good thing you got the carbs and juice on your side man or ya might wither away!! I know I would, keep kicking ass bro lovin this log.
I'm trying man goal is 28 inch waist that cimbibed with my 16 in arms on my 5ft 1in frame looks huge back when I had the get big mentality I was walking around with a 17.5 in neck

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying man goal is 28 inch waist that cimbibed with my 16 in arms on my 5ft 1in frame looks huge back when I had the get big mentality I was walking around with a 17.5 in neck

What weight are you shooting for? An did you say you were doing Physique and not BBing?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What weight are you shooting for? An did you say you were doing Physique and not BBing?
Yeah physique my coaches think I'll be coming in approx 150lbs sub 5% bf

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got back in
Hs high row
2x12 40lbs each side
4x8 60 lbs each side

Hs underhand row
5x8 85lbs

Close grip rows
5x8 10lbs

Cardio

Stepper pushed through for full 45 min got off legs were wobbly but I refuse to have regrets after the show I won't get beat becuz I slacked I don't mind losing I was a fighter and wrestler for years everyone loses but losing becuz you didn't prepare the best you could that's a killer

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Cardio

22.5min of hiit pushed out 2.5min extra =)

Avg hr 157 max hr 165. So basically.I was.in my max hr zone the whole session

9.5 more weeks of fun

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yesss!! knowing you could have went the extra foot to a mile is a real killer, glad your kicking ass bro! be sure to let us know when you compete man I wanna check it out any way I can!!! got your back 110%

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok going to see nutrition coach after work we are going to work in some carbs since my workout coach thought I was looking flat on Monday

Probally move up to like 100 grams per day don't wanna go much higher

I should be starting on sustanon and tren ace next week. Haven't figured out what oral I want to finish with yet

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I got back in
Hs high row
2x12 40lbs each side
4x8 60 lbs each side

Hs underhand row
5x8 85lbs

Close grip rows
5x8 10lbs

Cardio

Stepper pushed through for full 45 min got off legs were wobbly but I refuse to have regrets after the show I won't get beat becuz I slacked I don't mind losing I was a fighter and wrestler for years everyone loses but losing becuz you didn't prepare the best you could that's a killer

45 mins on the stepper? You beast!! We have an actual stair climber, looks like an escalator haha, I got ten mins on it tonight :-/

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
45 mins on the stepper? You beast!! We have an actual stair climber, looks like an escalator haha, I got ten mins on it tonight :-/
Yeah ours looks like that too its a nautilus stairmaster

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Are you on Tren? Doesn't tren take a toll on your cardio?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not on tren next week but I don't have the cardio issue on it I'm lucky

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Dude I really wanna see some pics! I bet your looking beastly! I wanna see how the Mast hardens you up?

Isn't Superdrol just methylated Mast? but its a bulker! And normal IM Mast does nothing for bulk?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude I really wanna see some pics! I bet your looking beastly! I wanna see how the Mast hardens you up?

Isn't Superdrol just methylated Mast? but its a bulker! And normal IM Mast does nothing for bulk?
I wish I was looking beastly i poll need bout 4 more weeks till I'm feeling monster mode

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fawk.... tired. As hell but I made it 45min on the stairaster I'm looking slimmer much more vascular

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fawk.... tired. As hell but I made it 45min on the stairaster I'm looking slimmer much more vascular.

Man got my new diet a whopping 1900 kcal a day even more for well I guess this why at the club everone ain't walking round with a six pack.and 3D delts lol

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Fawk.... tired. As hell but I made it 45min on the stairaster I'm looking slimmer much more vascular.

Man got my new diet a whopping 1900 kcal a day even more for well I guess this why at the club everone ain't walking round with a six pack.and 3D delts lol
So cardio, lifting, low cals, and gear = definition and cuts?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
You think those hgh power patches advertised on AM are legit and worth it? Price is way cheaper than sub q hgh.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So cardio, lifting, low cals, and gear = definition and cuts?
Yeah that's pretty much how it works keep protein high run gear and lift to keep the muscle and cardio to keep metabolism and burn off fat

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think those hgh power patches advertised on AM are legit and worth it? Price is way cheaper than sub q hgh.
I don't think so but never used them and even if they did I don't think you need them honestly hgh is really for when your totally crossing over like if I was trying be 190 on stage then I'd think about it

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
oh I see what your saying!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BEASTMODE

ALL FASTED

High Volume Arms

ez bar curl 10x10 55lbs
DB hammer curls 5x10 20lbs 5x10 22.5lbs
in between 5x20 reverse wrist curls 3x20 regular wrist curls

the vascularity was unreal.

Then went and hit cardio really had to get in the zone

10 min on the stairmaster followed by another 20min HIIT avg HR 152 Max HR 157 all 20 min in the max hr zone for my age and weight.

Today is first day added carbs back in. I am getting approx 100-120gs of carbs and 240g of protein

Overall everything has really kicked into high gear. I feel like back when I was in training camp for a fight. I'm pushing everything when I get tired i'm just saying to myself right now some one else is getting that extra rep, doing one more set. is making that extra 5 mins of cardio. isn't eating that cookie. I'm really glad I decided to hire my physique trainer having someone who's going to the olympia watching you and taking you step by step is just so motivating.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, 157bpm??? damn that's hardcore!! and I totally agree with you using that drive thinking someone else is getting it in, that's the same state of mind I use everytime I hit it thinking "i gotta go that extra mile cause one day im going to need it and that extra rep or 10lbs I push myself to is gonna save my life or someone elses quite possibly or have me looking just a little bit better then the average!" glad your seeing and feeling the progress my friend, keep up the hard work!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know what..... 1900 calories is not the buisness..... not sure which is harder diet or cardio. Thank goodness at least next week I'm using a new meal prep company so I never have to wake up early.or come cook after a night workout

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Tupperware
Every broke bodybuilders' best friend!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tupperware
Every broke bodybuilders' best friend!
Got tons of tupperware. because wife preps her meals too. but once you use a meal prep company it becomes so much easy they deliver all the food right to my gym. it's owned by and ex npc competitor and a ton of people at my gym get their meals through them. they also sponsor my coach so I get a discount

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Got tons of tupperware. because wife preps her meals too. but once you use a meal prep company it becomes so much easy they deliver all the food right to my gym. it's owned by and ex npc competitor and a ton of people at my gym get their meals through them. they also sponsor my coach so I get a discount
Dang. That sounds totally innovative! Food prep. Does it taste good while remaining low in fat and healthy? Do they use spices and stuff? Or is everything super plain?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang. That sounds totally innovative! Food prep. Does it taste good while remaining low in fat and healthy? Do they use spices and stuff? Or is everything super plain?
It's way big out here in Northern Cali I was with another company before this one they adjust to what you want how many oz of carbs what type of carbs what type of veggies types of meat.

For instance here's what i'm getting for next week

5lbs of chicken parmesian
5 8oz meals of terriyaki pineapple steak with 4oz brown rice
5 8oz meals of grilled tilapia with 3oz of baked potato 1oz olive oil
3 breakfast of eggwhites, turkey bacon, avocado mushrooms and onions with sour cream
2 breakfast of oatmeal pancakes and turkey bacon

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
It's way big out here in Northern Cali I was with another company before this one they adjust to what you want how many oz of carbs what type of carbs what type of veggies types of meat.

For instance here's what i'm getting for next week

5lbs of chicken parmesian
5 8oz meals of terriyaki pineapple steak with 4oz brown rice
5 8oz meals of grilled tilapia with 3oz of baked potato 1oz olive oil
3 breakfast of eggwhites, turkey bacon, avocado mushrooms and onions with sour cream
2 breakfast of oatmeal pancakes and turkey bacon
curious ... what part of NorCal are you in? I'm in NorCal also ..... about 75 miles north of San Francisco .... up in the hills ;)

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
So Cal Rocks!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok gonna have to BEAST MODE again tonight.
I'm doing shoulders back width and I'm probablly looking at 60 min of cardio.
Will be checking in with my physique coach see if he feels i am not looking as flat.
Monday he had me add in clen he thought the t3 alone might be flattening me out.
I also added in carbs wed night So I am hoping I get a massive pump tonight.
Will also hit delts with 50mg of trest ace each

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so shoulders
started out on
HS military pres
2x20 30lbs each side
3x10 50lbs each side
2x12 60lbs each side
2x6 80lbs each side

Side laterals
2x20 10lbs
7x10 17.5 lbs

Shrugs 5x10 55 lbs

Now here's where it gets a little different

Rear laterals I started.out
2x10 25lb then someone grabbed the 25lbs so I started.doing them with 20's after around 5x10 I lost count then I started doing drop sets and super sets with side lateral.then the 25lb got put back so I started doing sets of 10 with those
again

All in all I must of got 20sets plus of rear.laterals plus.super sets with side laterals and drop sets going to my home gym in a bit to check in with coach and do cardio

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RAAAAAHGHHHG

60Min on the stair climber...

Let me post best quote I've ever seen

The only one close to beating me is me and even he ain't CLOSE