Banned
Awards
craziest one SO FAR lol:

test prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-4
test e 500mg a week; weeks 2-16
EQ 600mg a week, weeks 2-15
anavar 75mgs a day weeks 10-18
t3 and clen throughout

however, i will never EVER run this cycle again. let alone run EQ again. i was a stark, raving ****ing lunatic sadistic **** from this cycle. lol
This cycle seems pretty average to me.

Oils

Banned
Awards
hmm....maybe too much test for u to handle? or are u relating it to the EQ....i dont see the other compounds causing those issues
EQ never gave me aggression, in fact it was the oppositte for me. Though when I run Deca I can feel the aggression.

i can definitely see it happening with EQ. EQ gave me some weird up and down anxiety...which in turn frustrated me and i would be an a-hole at times......ive never even experienced that on tren
EQ is known for causing anxiety, it may be something to do with the increase in RBC.

BIGAINS

Awards
M1T at 10mg /day with test prop 600mg/week for 6 weeks. Then I immediately switched to TrenA at 50 ramping up to 150mg per day and back down to 100mg/day for a total of six weeks. I also put some M1T in there at 10mg for 3-4 weeks with the tren. Another crasy cycle I did was to try out EQ to see if it is any good as a mass builder. I ran 1000mg of EQ a week allong with 100mg of test for about 6 months, and the last 8 weeks I threw in injectible winny at 75mg every day. This is when the cycle realy started to shine. My conclusion was that EQ alone is not the greatest steroid but it is rather a steroid that shines as part of a stack.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
^ wow thats a lot of M1T. it sounds pretty harsh. how were the sides???
I like how u used the EQ, ive found the exact same thing. EQ is good, but as a part of a stack.

also BUMPPP for the guys that havent seen this thread.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well i didnt stack too much but I ran a bridge forever. I didnt have any clue what i was doing at the time (22) I ran:

45 days of oral anadrol, started Tes E at day 35 of 45 of A bombs and ran the test for 8 wks, right at the last shot of that i started Tes C / masteron for 6wks.

THe only cycle support was milk thislte and fish oil, liquid nolva for PCT.

My hormones were fuk-ed for a long time after that, what an idiot i was.

Oh ya forgot, was in college and drank 2-3 nights a wk.

viper23

Awards
hi, im thinking of doing an anadrol or dianabol cycle. Would taking inhibit -e for 4 weeks at the end of my cycle be a good enough PCT? and when should i use nolvadex or clomid with the inhibit-e?

chrispurewho

Awards
Oh man you guys are crazy. I havent done my first one yet..but its coming soon :)

BIGAINS

Awards
^ wow thats a lot of M1T. it sounds pretty harsh. how were the sides???
I like how u used the EQ, ive found the exact same thing. EQ is good, but as a part of a stack.

also BUMPPP for the guys that havent seen this thread.
The sides from M1T for me were the worst of any steroid I have ever used, but the mass gains were the best as well. I was bloated as hell had high BP and difficulty breathing when I was laying down due to the massive increase in blood volume. My forarms looked like roadmaps though. Also I got some bad acne on my back from that cycle

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok the craziest for me was dbol and superdrol together..... Yall make me look like a major *****!........

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ok the craziest for me was dbol and superdrol together..... Yall make me look like a major *****!........
lol bro dbol + sdrol doesnt not make you a major *****.
****..im scared to run sdrol over 30mg/day FOR A WEEK.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
some hilarious **** in here. I ran test up over 1g a week once, and it sucked. I got wayyyy better gains from <750mg and will never run it >500mg again most likely. On 1g I looked like a bloated pig and it was weird but my sex drive actually went down which was weird. that was part of a 12 week cycle where I started with superdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg and then bridged into tren at 150mg a week. tren was absolutely amazing but just not worth the sides. PCT was just incredible how bad it was. Took me literally 6+ months to feel normal again after that cycle. tren made my hair thin, got horrific acne, but god damn I was shredded and huge. went from 180lbs at ~10% bf to 200lbs at probably 7-8% though over 10 weeks. pretty much everyone around me knew I was juicing which was a bummer.

I think craziest cycle I ever ran was M1T for 20-30mg a day for 6 weeks. was totally retarded too back when I was dumb and young and bought two bottles from my neighborhood supplement shop and just took it till I ran out. M1t is by far the worst steroid ever. I had a few huge bottles of it and actually just gave it away and flushed some of it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
lol bro dbol + sdrol doesnt not make you a major *****.
****..im scared to run sdrol over 30mg/day FOR A WEEK.
Ha yeah my body used to like sdrol, but now sides are just kicking my rumpus! So now i just run very mild cycles on sdrol if i want to run sdrol. Like 5mg daily or even less maybe.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
honestly i have been wanting to try methyl tren.....

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methylated oral tren. Isn't it like the strongest steroid known to man also the most toxic?

I'd prob run it at a small dose. Though it's near impossible to find legit stuff. I heard they tried to test It but stopped due to sever liver toxicity.

smith22

Awards
i read somewhere awhile back i think thundergod ran it??? suppost to be crazy id love to see a logg b4 and after pictures of it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
both of the above post r true :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If only I stumbled upon some I would make it a six week.cut

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Nothing real crazy but I did Furaz to Epi To Hdrol to Mdrol to Epi all back to back. Almost 6 months on. Mdrol is the only one I actually felt though. That was 2 yrs a go and haven't done a cycle since. PH's just didn't do much for me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Nothing real crazy but I did Furaz to Epi To Hdrol to Mdrol to Epi all back to back. Almost 6 months on. Mdrol is the only one I actually felt though. That was 2 yrs a go and haven't done a cycle since. PH's just didn't do much for me.
well Furaz and hdrol are both pretty weak unless u take a lot. altho i did like epi and mdrol. really good gains from mdrol (better muscle size gains than dbol) but the sides were a killer.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I tried stacking furaz and hdrol after a Mdrol to Plex bridge, and it didn't do sh!t so I tossed them and started PCT. Well, no, I did keep the Hdrol but not sure why, really. I could prolly use it for PCT after a test cycle, the pus-c sh!t LOL

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
1~1,5g of test/week ??? why ?!

Man....sometimes more drugs do not means more gains....and yes more sides.
But...if you're confident with this cycle....go ahead brow. and be carefull with the total supression of the natural trestosterone levels.

about PH, H-drol is the deal!!!!
=]

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
Ran Tren-E, Tren-A, Test Prop, Anadrol, and Winny. Definitely took some time off my life! I regret doing it although the feeling of the old stuff was far superior to all of the new stuff that I have tried although I haven't tried the "most recent" stuff.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
woah. did you recover alright? what did you use for pct??

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
1~1,5g of test/week ??? why ?!

Man....sometimes more drugs do not means more gains....and yes more sides.
But...if you're confident with this cycle....go ahead brow. and be carefull with the total supression of the natural trestosterone levels.

about PH, H-drol is the deal!!!!
=]

dude thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.. of course more drugs =more gains.. this has been proven time and time again..there is always the point of diminishing returns.. but many many pros claim the difference between 1000 and 2000mg of test per week is huge..although the difference between 500 and 1000 is different compared to 1000-2000mg... since there are far more sides at 1000mg then 500.. and moderate strength and mass increase... as opposed to 1000 to 2000mg where there are not that many more sides (as long as bp and cholestrol are kept in check) and huge increases in strength and mass... i can also link you picture to people that have run heavy cycles with high doses for a long period of time and gained upwards to 50lbs.. im sorry but 500mg of test weekly wont do that to a person

think about this 750mg test<500mg test/600mg eq/30mg dbol<1000mg test/600mg eq/ 30mg dbol<500mg test/600mg eq/40mg dbol/400mg tren<1000mg test/1000mg eq/60mg dbol/800mg tren ..throw in some gh too. come on man... prove me wrong on that.. show me how you would gain more strength and mass going from one to the other

you think pros take the same doses as us... dude you go to other boards and the norm is easily over 1g of test... everyones running 1.5gs test and 2 grams of other compounds with it weekly

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
dude thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.. of course more drugs =more gains.. this has been proven time and time again..there is always the point of diminishing returns.. but many many pros claim the difference between 1000 and 2000mg of test per week is huge..although the difference between 500 and 1000 is different compared to 1000-2000mg... since there are far more sides at 1000mg then 500.. and moderate strength and mass increase... as opposed to 1000 to 2000mg where there are not that many more sides (as long as bp and cholestrol are kept in check) and huge increases in strength and mass... i can also link you picture to people that have run heavy cycles with high doses for a long period of time and gained upwards to 50lbs.. im sorry but 500mg of test weekly wont do that to a person
i actually straight up think thats its pretty pointless to run 500mg/week of test if ur bulking. ive ran 500mg and cut on that. if i bulk id do 750mg.