The craziest cycles youve ever ran?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn tren for 20 weeks is a long ass time.. especially pinning daily... how were the strength gains on this cycle? i assume they must be out of control
my strength gains were good not insain because i was cutting up hard during the whole thing. i actually dropped a fair amount of weight during this cycle. this was a few years ago when i was bigger than today and stepping on stage. i was a pin cushin, rotating glutes, quads, calves, delts, bi's, tri's, pecs and traps.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With the winny, mast, and halo at the end, you must have been ripped and hard as nails. Halotestin is an amazing compound, absolutely love it. Wish it wasnt so damn expensive!

What was your dose of Halo?
i believe i was taking 40mg orally. this was a precomp cycle and i got down to the 4% range for a couple days. it was miserable, the halo messed with my head BAD! i couldnt sleep, i could barely work, i just sat there mad at the world for no good reason. my gf stopped coming over while i was on the halo. i wouldnt do it unless i was going to get on stage again which i dont see happening.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
i believe i was taking 40mg orally. this was a precomp cycle and i got down to the 4% range for a couple days. it was miserable, the halo messed with my head BAD! i couldnt sleep, i could barely work, i just sat there mad at the world for no good reason. my gf stopped coming over while i was on the halo. i wouldnt do it unless i was going to get on stage again which i dont see happening.
man sounds like fun! Lol

highest I ever ran halo was 20mgs with prop/tren/mast. Loved it and didn't get the sides you mentioned. I'll be sure to keep it there if I run it again

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
EJL can u forther explain? is this a form of front loading? then after 12 days this test stay in system for 2-3months?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man sounds like fun! Lol

highest I ever ran halo was 20mgs with prop/tren/mast. Loved it and didn't get the sides you mentioned. I'll be sure to keep it there if I run it again
dude the craziest partwas how vascular and how full of myself i got. i remember finally giving in to my gf's demands for sex. it was the last thing in the world i wanted to do but i fidured after like a month of no sex i owed her. (20 wks of tren and hard diets will do this to you), i was just lying there trying to stay atleast chubby when i realized i wasnt paying any attention to her, i was just flexing my arms over and over checking out my veins haha and that was turning me on hahaha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EJL can u forther explain? is this a form of front loading? then after 12 days this test stay in system for 2-3months?
No, its a short high dose cycle. there is probably some in system out to a month. Author L Rea explains it really well in his book. There are a lot of bodily processes that take time to respond trying to bring your body back into homeostasis, and this sort of thing can help short circuit and work around those.

Is this a smart idea for everyone? no, not at all. but if you aren't prone to sides or gyno at all, have no blood pressure issues, etc. it may not be too bad. This dosing was way higher than necessary too, half that would still have worked about as well.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude the craziest partwas how vascular and how full of myself i got. i remember finally giving in to my gf's demands for sex. it was the last thing in the world i wanted to do but i fidured after like a month of no sex i owed her. (20 wks of tren and hard diets will do this to you), i was just lying there trying to stay atleast chubby when i realized i wasnt paying any attention to her, i was just flexing my arms over and over checking out my veins haha and that was turning me on hahaha
ok u need to explain HUH why did u not **** ur girl? fight?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No, its a short high dose cycle. there is probably some in system out to a month. Author L Rea explains it really well in his book. There are a lot of bodily processes that take time to respond trying to bring your body back into homeostasis, and this sort of thing can help short circuit and work around those.

Is this a smart idea for everyone? no, not at all. but if you aren't prone to sides or gyno at all, have no blood pressure issues, etc. it may not be too bad. This dosing was way higher than necessary too, half that would still have worked about as well.
so its similar to a four five week cycle of sd but instead ur using inject test? im stil little confused sorry

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok u need to explain HUH why did u not **** ur girl? fight?
haha sorry... the tren KILLED my sex drive. then the halotestin just made me miserable. so i didnt **** my chick for like a month and when i finally did i just laid there on my back paying no attention to her cause all i could look at was how vascular my arms were haha. dude i was a miserable prick for that cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so its similar to a four five week cycle of sd but instead ur using inject test? im stil little confused sorry
Well, thats sort of like saying driving a corvette on RTE 10 is like driving a Lotus on the Autobahn. Sure its both vehicles moving fast on highways but so different that you really can't compare. Part of why he came up with the idea is that it allowed for easier recovery because you were only suppressed a short while. But there are other pluses and minuses to it, how it affects estrogen, how it affects insulin resistance, etc that are different than spreading the same amount of test over 12 weeks.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
how r the gains? keepable?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm very interesting, what the top 3 books on anabolics?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
lol!!! Thats funny sh1t right there!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
gonna run soon this:

test e 500mg/week 10weeks
bold 400mg/week 10weeks
clen week on week off 5 pulses

cutting
10-16 test e 750mg/week
10-16 dbol 40/50/50/50/50/60?

bulking

PCT

carb cycling while cutting and bulking. while cutting <30g carbs/day for 4 days, 5th day have a 200g carb meal, 6th day repeat. while bulking ~400g carbs/day for 5-6days, with 1-2days on low carbs. this way i keep carbs very anabolic to my body. after all, carbs ARE the most anabolic thing.

plus not trying to sound like a prick, but please reps. only reason i want them is so people can recognize that im a contributing member in 1sec.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gonna run soon this:

bold 400mg/week 10weeks

cutting
10-16 test e 750mg/week

bulking

PCT

carb cycling while cutting and bulking. while cutting <30g carbs/day for 4 days, 5th day have a 200g carb meal, 6th day repeat. while bulking ~400g carbs/day for 5-6days, with 1-2days on low carbs. this way i keep carbs very anabolic to my body. after all, carbs ARE the most anabolic thing.

plus not trying to sound like a prick, but please reps. only reason i want them is so people can recognize that im a contributing member in 1sec.
im just curious, why are you cutting up right before you hit up a dbol cycle? cause its summer?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I would run the eq all the way til week 15
i wanna run the EQ 600mg 15weeks, but i dnt have another 200$ to spend.
prob gonna run 400 for 10 and 600 for 5 while on dbol

im just curious, why are you cutting up right before you hit up a dbol cycle? cause its summer?
i do something called carb cycleing. its more anabolic then aas believe it or not. so im gonna cut because its summer yes, and because being 180lb at 7% and starting dbol is MUCH better then 210 at 16%. my carb depleted body starts eating carbs and throw in the test + MAYBE eq + dbols and ill gain 20-30lbs. MOST OF IT LEAN. seriously.

u got xp with gh/igf/peptides?

btw. been cutting for 9weeks natty.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do something called carb cycleing. its more anabolic then aas believe it or not. so im gonna cut because its summer yes, and because being 180lb at 7% and starting dbol is MUCH better then 210 at 16%. my carb depleted body starts eating carbs and throw in the test + MAYBE eq + dbols and ill gain 20-30lbs. MOST OF IT LEAN. seriously.

u got xp with gh/igf/peptides?

btw. been cutting for 9weeks natty.
ok this makes sense, i follow the logic here. you got more info on what you exactly? peeks my interest.

ive used insulin and igf-1 before, i started hgh right before i took a sudden 30 month hiatus from the gym.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ok this makes sense, i follow the logic here. you got more info on what you exactly? peeks my interest.

ive used insulin and igf-1 before, i started hgh right before i took a sudden 30 month hiatus from the gym.
almost every cut diet i see has a carb cycling method in it. i do

4days with <40g carbs
5th day <40g carbs until last meal which is >400g carbs
repeat

for contest prep u just do 6 low and on 7th u carb up. for normal people 3 low 4th day entire day carbs, or 5days low, 2 days high.

next time u come across a comertial about the Anabolic Diet, thats wat it is lol. also very useful before u do a bulk cycle for 13 days be on <30g carbs/day, 14th day introduce carbs + start cycle. i guarantee youll gain a lot more.

which is better insulin or igf 1? results? wat dose u did?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also very useful before u do a bulk cycle for 13 days be on <30g carbs/day, 14th day introduce carbs + start cycle. i guarantee youll gain a lot more.
thats just plain silly. Sure you gain more on the scale, but its all in stored glycogen, not lean muscle. All you end up gaining is the glycogen you lost over those 2 weeks, 2-3 lbs.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
almost every cut diet i see has a carb cycling method in it. i do

4days with <40g carbs
5th day <40g carbs until last meal which is >400g carbs
repeat

which is better insulin or igf 1? results? wat dose u did?
oh ok... that type of cycling is very similar to what i do when cutting, works for me.

nothing works better than slin as far as immediate results. it doesnt give you explosive strength strength gains but it does give you explosive mass gains if you eat properly and you must eat properly.
really though they work wonderfully together when run with aas. the igf will build up and let you keep making gains once you enter the post cycle portion in regards to the aas.

im dosing slin right now at 8iu twice daily.

i follow the less is more ideology when it comes to igf, because taking too much lr igf-1 will cause it to stay active in your body until some receptor picks it up, which often means you grow things you dont want to grow such as your intestines. so i believe in 40mcg split, so for example 20mcg in each bicept post workout.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
cycle planning.... just because ur 40 doesnt mean uve seen/heard it all. theres always room to learn more. be open

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/69200-prime-explained-before-cycling.html
Saying that it is more anabolic than AAS is completely wrong. I have ran CKD diets in the past, and usually do throughout the summer, and have seen some really good gains, but nothing comparable to AAS. I do agree that it is very effective and works, but not in the same league as AAS.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
oh ok... that type of cycling is very similar to what i do when cutting, works for me.

nothing works better than slin as far as immediate results. it doesnt give you explosive strength strength gains but it does give you explosive mass gains if you eat properly and you must eat properly.
really though they work wonderfully together when run with aas. the igf will build up and let you keep making gains once you enter the post cycle portion in regards to the aas.

im dosing slin right now at 8iu twice daily.

i follow the less is more ideology when it comes to igf, because taking too much lr igf-1 will cause it to stay active in your body until some receptor picks it up, which often means you grow things you dont want to grow such as your intestines. so i believe in 40mcg split, so for example 20mcg in each bicept post workout.
i understand diet has to be spot on or ull gain fat. and ill be on good amount of aas lol.
PMed

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Saying that it is more anabolic than AAS is completely wrong. I have ran CKD diets in the past, and usually do throughout the summer, and have seen some really good gains, but nothing comparable to AAS. I do agree that it is very effective and works, but not in the same league as AAS.
all i said was that food is the most anabolic substance. what puts more weight on you? high calories diet without aas, or low calories diet with aas?

http://forums.isteroids.com/diet-nutrition-questions/62967-8-things-every-bodybuilder-should-have-their-kitchen.html

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
You actually said that the diet was more anabolic, not food. Saying food in general is more anabolic than AAS, then yes, that is true.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cycle planning.... just because ur 40 doesnt mean uve seen/heard it all. theres always room to learn more. be open

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/69200-prime-explained-before-cycling.html
Still just plain silly sorry. Losing stored glycogen over the weeks prior to gain it back so you feel like you are making gains at the start of a bulk is silly. Being carb deprived and suddenly adding them back in doesn't magically create an anabolic environment, it just creates higher glycogen storage for a while. 2 weeks like that isn't enough to change insulin sensitivity or have any other effects that would lead to more anabolism.

So sure, it seems like it works as you looked flat at the start and were a few pounds low on glycogen and probably a pound or two down on water retention too. And you add the carbs back and and suddenly you look a lot better, lifts go up, and you gain 2-3lbs the first week easy. But all you are gaining is that lost water retention + glycogen, not any muscle mass.

Carb cycling makes sense sure, as you have different total caloric needs different days, plus you do get slightly better lipolysis with lower insulin levels so you can burn some fat on low cal/low carb days while adding some mass on high cal/high carb days.

jamez45

Awards
gonna run soon this:

bold 400mg/week 10weeks

cutting
10-16 test e 750mg/week

bulking

PCT

Run that bold all the way..I am on 800/week and started seeing results at week 12. Eq is very mild and can be run awhile in my opinion. It will make you hard though!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Run that bold all the way..I am on 800/week and started seeing results at week 12. Eq is very mild and can be run awhile in my opinion. It will make you hard though!
ill definetly do 600mg/week while bulking. my source charges a lot for a bottle of it tho otherwise id love to try 800mgs

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Heres my next cycle Ive decided on

12 weeks test E 550mg/week
12 weeks Eq 500mg
anadrol first 3 weeks@50mgs/day
anavar 40mgs week 5-13

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
good cycle ^ maybe extened anadrol oen more week

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed.
and depending how good your eq is and how your body responds you may find you'll need to either a)drop the eq a lil or B)raise the test.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
why is that

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL i like how the guy posts a half-decent cycle in the crazy cycle thread....

but yeah my craziest cycle was hdrol 50/75x4weeks.. ****ing nuts. Although i think i gained and retained more weight than half the ****ers running sd on this board.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why is that
eq effects me just like deca or tren... i got keep the ratio ATLEAST 1.5:1 test : progestin if i wanna have any success fingerf uckin a chick... with my penis

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
eq effects me just like deca or tren... i got keep the ratio ATLEAST 1.5:1 test : progestin if i wanna have any success fingerf uckin a chick... with my penis
LMFAO TOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNY

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
This cycle I'm currently on: 20 mg Superdrol
30 mg Phera
60 mg oral turinabol
150 mg tren e E3D (may bump to 200, we'll see)
test base of 200 mg cypionate a week plus 1-2 androgels daily

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
LOL i like how the guy posts a half-decent cycle in the crazy cycle thread....
how is this half decent? PLEASE point out exactly what you find wrong.

cut
hdrol 75/100/100
bold 400mg/week 10weeks

bulk
10-18 test e 750mg/week
10-15 eq 600mg/week OR stay 400mg for 1-18

This cycle I'm currently on: 20 mg Superdrol
30 mg Phera
60 mg oral turinabol
150 mg tren e E3D (may bump to 200, we'll see)
test base of 200 mg cypionate a week plus 1-2 androgels daily
TRT?
if so mind sharing trt protocol?
if not, then have fun recovering.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, Im looking forward to it, Im thinking I might trade the EQ in for some tren enathate now b/c it will be easier on my wallet and probly run it at 300mgs/week for 8 weeks?? I also had anadrol for only 3 weeks b/c I wanted a week off orals before I started the anavar, I figured a total of 11 weeks on orals, no matter how mild, should be hefty enough on the liver... I might have to log this one when I start it ........... and to the other guy for all that I have done before, this is a crazy cycle to me

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yes, TRT. my protocol is 200 mg cypionate a week. but i have a few boxes of gels left over from my last rx so i use them whenever i feel the need

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
a kid from my gym is planning on running Test e + tren e + EQ 750/500/400 mg/week with a 50/50/50/50 dbol kickstart.
its not that big of a deal, but just letting u guys know.
ALSO, when i start bulking i MAYBE will use slin for 2 4weekers. im scared tho.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I pinned 2,650mg one week. I had been on quite a while and decided to feel out my ceiling. I had done 2 grams weekly many times but never over 2,500mg weekly. I didn't really like it much.

fmfws185

Awards
10 miles up hill thats the craziest cycle(ing) that i have ever done.

after that i was so lethargic i felt like my test levels were in the negatives lol

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
1-16 Test E 750mg up to 1000mg
1-12 Deca 300mg up to 450mg
1-14 Eq 400mg up to 800mg
1-4 Dbol 30mg up to 40mg
13-18 Tbol 40mg up to 60mg

Cycle was good but honestly felt like i wasted gear after the cycle because I could have gained just as much on less mg. Won't ever go that high again. Also, this was the first time my hair ever thinned and i regret using that much test for that long.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-16 Test E 750mg up to 1000mg
1-12 Deca 300mg up to 450mg
1-14 Eq 400mg up to 800mg
1-4 Dbol 30mg up to 40mg
13-18 Tbol 40mg up to 60mg

Cycle was good but honestly felt like i wasted gear after the cycle because I could have gained just as much on less mg. Won't ever go that high again. Also, this was the first time my hair ever thinned and i regret using that much test for that long.
exactly how i and 90% of all people feel on over 750mg test. i think it wouldve been very solid cycle if u ran everything the way u have it but without bumping the doses.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I pinned 2,650mg one week. I had been on quite a while and decided to feel out my ceiling. I had done 2 grams weekly many times but never over 2,500mg weekly. I didn't really like it much.
damn.. im never going over 750mg test/week. idk how u can handle 2.5g/week

10 miles up hill thats the craziest cycle(ing) that i have ever done.

after that i was so lethargic i felt like my test levels were in the negatives lol
hahahahaaa no.