The BAN passes; 10 days for W to sign

INFOHAZARD

Awards
What kind of country do we live in now; ...After school detention is called "Pride". Seems like Every body in this country is so concerned about doing the right thing that all they are doing is the wrong thing :frustrate :rant: . Sorry about the rant just had to vent a little.

SR

Ignorance is Strength, Citizen.

"It's not New Speak, it's Fox NewSpeak!"

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
we need info on the actual 18 substances that have been banned. anyone know what they are? this may turn out to be a good thing depending on what you use. i mean, its only 18 out of an original prethought list that was way more, so maybe some key stuff that we like isn't in the red zone.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
please don't do any work for them. if your determined to find out what is/isn't banned, do so in private

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
my bad bro. then i mean to say if anyone has any info on aswering my last question 2 blocks up please PM me. Would be most appreciated

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
The list in your sig lists ~43 substances. The press release stated 18 were banned.
Yes, 18 were banned. That brings the total to around 43. This bill ammends an existing law. I think you're just confused.

It would be a good idea to specify what was banned. If it is listed in another thread. I have not seen it.
It's already done. Check my sig and look for the link to the full text of the bill.

Or are you asking someone to translate the list of chemical names into brand names?

Last edited:

John Armstrong

Awards
FYI

Jan 20th is when the ban takes affect. All ph's are affected.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
So after 1/20/2005 the "sun goes down" on the PH world as we know it, correct?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
So after 1/20/2005 the "sun goes down" on the PH world as we know it, correct?
Technically, no. It's just over for anything on the list. If something new comes out it will have to be added to the ban.

... and that can happen. The existing law requires the Dept. of Health and Human services to review the law within 2 years to see if anything new needs to be banned as well.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Technically, no. It's just over for anything on the list. If something new comes out it will have to be added to the ban.

... and that can happen. The existing law requires the Dept. of Health and Human services to review the law within 2 years to see if anything new needs to be banned as well.
that would be somewhat "good" news, but are you sure? don't they have an analog clause as with research chemicals produced for recreational purposes? so loophole?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I think they're ammending the same law that schedules deca, primo, anavar, and so on. If those can't be sold as research chemicals, then neither can these. (Not a lawyer though)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most of the things sold as research chems aren't scheduled drugs. That's the big difference. These all become Schedule III controlled substances. Nolva/Clomid/Letro, etc. aren't SIII substances.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
ive been cruising through other boards as well as AM and am getting conflicting points about this ban and what it covers. some are saying everything is gone, while others are saying some things are safe and in the clear. Without coming right out and saying the name of the product i dont want to give it away to any government "spies" lol), could someone clue me on if the compound used for after cycle to help boost back testosterone levels (usually week one 600mgs, week 2 500mgs, and so on) red and white pills, are banned as well. Knowing if those are banned will help me and others time our next (and maybe last) cycle accordingly. Thanks. i know probly was answered but many give conflicting facts and i was hoping to get to the bottom of this, as this compound is very important to many peoples pct

iron ogr

Awards
:rant: HE signed IT!! I checked your link and it says it was signed on 10/22/04

Does this mean the countdown has begun?? :sad:

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks rrgg.Its tough sometimes when everyone says conflicting facts. well, knowing that substance is ok, i can plan 1 more cycle now right up till jan 22, and then start pct jan 23 without breaking any laws. (going through all the motions to become a cop, testing, psych, lie detec. etc. so i gots to be a good boy. sux i know)

Last edited:
rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
No names please. Ixnay on the [deleted]-ay.

Last edited:

Stingray

Awards
No names please. Ixnay on the ixoxo-say.
Ya nothings safe, hormonal or not. Anything new coming out should be labeld as a cosmetic or somthing totaly unrelated to suplemtation or human consumption. Im just waiting for the gov to ban Iron because it causes muscles :blink:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I think it is 90 days from now then its all over....better start eating all your goods