The 37 Year Old "Old School" Big Beyond Belief Log - Rad 140 + MK-677 Log

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Greetings.

If my avatar looks familiar, I had another account which I need to retire as I create a better future with some more anonymity for myself.

After my sarms channel was BANNED on youtube I started to research how the FDA really feels about selective androgen receptor modulators.

Spoiler alert. They do not like them. At all.

Big Beyond Belief and a 37 Year Old's Quest to Come Back

In case you're not familiar, big beyond belief program is old school.

I came out in the mid-1990s, and it's one of those programs that people tell you they get fantastic results on but then I tell you things that you don't even believe.

Steroid-like gains these kinds of terms or you just say it's too good to be true.

Here is a youtube video talking about it:

https://youtu.be/FY96_vNJILA

You see, I used to be in pretty good shape. Photos are in coming but I don't think I have enough posts to post pictures yet. New paragraph, and then I went through sometimes like all of us do and I lost most of my Aesthetics.

Here at 37 years old, I need to get myself back into shape so what am I going to do? And incredibly hard 6 days a week bodybuilding program.

And I'm already 6 weeks into the program

Yep, I'm already 6 weeks into big beyond belief. The program's working really well so I thought I would keep myself consistent by doing the log.

I've gained significant muscle mass, and I feel, and I'm leaning out.

I'm adding in rad 140 to the mix which will come to me in a few days and I hope this will help me get even better gains and results.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Workout today was fine.

I got a pretty terrible night sleep last night, only five and a half hours whereas I really enjoy six to seven.

Ordered my rad 140 today, but it looks like it won't get here until Monday or Tuesday. I do have some ostarine left over that I'm going to start and use. I guess sarms basically affect the body in the same way, so ostarine should be a good start to get me primed for the rad 140 which is obviously more powerful.

Either way, I took the first dose of ostarine today 15 milligrams post workout.

Also dosing this with mk-677.

I've been hitting new personal records on every single lift I do. Even without any ostarine, my strength is through the roof on this workout program and I'm only 6 weeks in.

Actually, make that five.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Day 3 of the log,

Woke up this morning and took 20mg of ostarine.

I was happy to see you looks like my package was rad 140 will arrive tomorrow as opposed to Monday or Tuesday. Very fast shipping.

Slept incredibly deep last night, I'm going to start writing some articles on different sarms and stuff on the new website project I'm doing and spoiler alert and disclaimer I'll be posting those links here.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Saturday - Rest Day Tomorrow

I didn't get to bed until pretty late last night. If anyone follows NHL hockey I know there was a pretty late game in the playoffs.

Hate to be that guy that talks about injuries in his log, but I have a bit of a flare-up of my lower back that's causing me some discomfort in my upper right hip area in the back

It's hard to explain, yet it doesn't prevent me from doing things.

For about a month and a half straight I was drinking tumeric tea every day at work.

Then because somebody was an idiot I ended up having to get into a fist fight and got banned from the office and fell out of the practice

I'm allowed in the building again, and for what it's worth I want to fight.

I'll have to get back into drinking it because it's anti-inflammatory benefits are fantastic.

Today I will do deadlift.

I'll try to take video of this, they won't be very impressive because I haven't deadlifted in probably two months.

Also, because YouTube deleted my last Channel I'll have to think of a new place to put videos.

To be honest I don't know if I want to go back to YouTube it all, because a new project that I'm doing what we talkin about sarms and performance enhancements and YouTube will end up just Banning that again.

bboyflash

Awards
Ahhhhh yeah son. BBB! Last bulk I did the 1st ramp cycle while eating a CKD gains were awesome��. Keeps us posted!

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Ahhhhh yeah son. BBB! Last bulk I did the 1st ramp cycle while eating a CKD gains were awesome. Keeps us posted!
Yea, I am actually SEVEN WEEKS IN and body composition wise it's incredibly good.

I just started the log to keep myself on point.

bboyflash

Awards
Ever try the program in the TITAN TRAINING MANUAL from the same author? Heard it was legit

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Ever try the program in the TITAN TRAINING MANUAL from the same author? Heard it was legit
I've read a lot on it on reddit and t nation threads and people don't seem to think k it works as well.

You can see by my pics that I'm still a little guy so I want to stick with this until I get much bigger, and then it'd either that (titan training) or doggcrapp.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
My rad 140 came in the mail. I'm still lost as to the dosing, and need to mix it in ethanol before I can use it.

I'll be doing a video of that too.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Well that sucked.

So if you're not familiar, the way this works is that you ramp up doing 3 weeks of high volume and then three weeks of lower volume heavier workouts.

I'm on my third week of lower volume heavier workouts and my weights were going up in a crazy fashion.

That is until today when I decided that I would do deadlifts on the lowest volume heaviest day of the week.

I did deadlift, and then I did shoulder press.

Felt incredibly weak on the shoulder press.

I wonder if this is just because of the deadlift? Has been quite some time since I did any kind of deadlifts at all.

Anyhow, I did deadlifts my heaviest and last set was set of 5 a 300lb.

I did take video of this, but I have no idea how to obscure my face.

My firm kind of fell apart on the last rapper to but that's okay it's been a long time since I've deadlifted.

discgolf

Awards
I'd probably have done the shoulders first but it's exhaustion and perceived effort that I choose that order.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I'd probably have done the shoulders first but it's exhaustion and perceived effort that I choose that order.
Yes, I think you're right. I was screwing around so long that I forget these things.

I'll give the heavy workouts another week.
In theory you run the low volume heavy stuff as long as you see progress.

Let's see what happens now, with the rad 140.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Sunday is a day off for Big Beyond Belief

No lifting today.
I filmed mixing rad 140 yesterday, but still don't have my new youtube channel or website operational so I'll post it later.

Took one 10mg dose of rad yesterday and one this morning. I'll dose in the mornings.

Also, I'll be switching my workouts to mornings too. The gym isn't as busy and I need to start working later days so afternoon gym cannot be my priority any longer, yet I refuse to quit, so morning training commences tomorrow.

also, I'm so hungry

From the few extensive logs I've read, rad 140 works fast. You feel some sort of effects within a few days.

I'm wondering if starting off with ostarine I am feeling hunger fromnthebsarms already.

I've done lgd-4033 which didn't really have these effects.

It isn't the mk-677, that stopped making me hungry a long time ago.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Day 3 of Rad 140 - Start of Week Seven Big Beyond Belief

Yesterday was uneventful in so far that there was no work out.

I ended up eating my calories as I should but even going over by a couple hundred.

What's really strange is that I've actually lost a fraction of a few pounds over the last two days on the scale but that usually comes back if I eat a carbohydrate happy day.

In terms of macronutrients and actually eating lower carb than most would.

I'm of the belief that anybody over 15% body fat doesn't need more than a hundred and fifty to two hundred grams net carbs a day

If you guys are interested just asking I'll post up my numbers for food but it sits between 25 to 2700 calories a day, 200 grams of protein if I can get there although some days I go way over and some days I'm 30 or 40 grams under, and around 100 grams of fat.

As of personal stuff, right now I'm reading the way of the Wolf by Jordan Belfort it's an excellent sales book and if you're in the industry of influence you need to read it.

Bodyfat Seems to Be Slowly Dropping too

It seems my body fat is slowly dropping, and I know it's only been 3 days on the rad 140 but if I didn't know any better I'd say that I can see my bicep veins a little better.

If anyone is reading, please check in? The worst thing is to make a log where you just talk to yourself.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Posted the last thing twice somehow. That's why.

Thanks for the reply btw!

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
New Doc 2018-04-16_2(2).jpg

All lifts are up this week. A lot.
I had not done a dumbbell curl in around three weeks, I was doing Smith drag curls but the Smith was taken up.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Rad 140 Day 4

Todays lifts attached, it was a morning workout. I am going to have my new sarms channel up soon.

Don't like early morning lifting but need to change the schedule up to focus on my sarms site and youtube channel as well as you know, being married and stuff.

Notes about the last 24 hours

I had some insomnia yesterday. Probably nothing.

My appetite is kicking up significantly.

I need to start eating more often, but lean protein during the day and carb backloading in the evenings, as I only tend to eat around 150-200g carb a day and it's nicer to eat them in the evenings.

New Doc 2018-04-17_1.jpg

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Rad 140 Day 5

So since starting rad 140 (literally the same day) I have been a little less efficient in the bathroom... No, not prostate related, but a little constipation, which I am prone to.

I'm saying this because last night, after trying the regular stuff (psyllium husk, more natural fiber veggies etc) I took senna tea and so this morning my workout was off.

Double down that my energy systems are NOT used to morning workouts yet and I did my best.

What's up with cable movements?

I've always enjoyed them and reacted well to them. If done correctly and not as the only thing g someone does, I think they are good for mass if someone does something like pec Flys and contracts the muscle well.

Also, my two gyms are far apart, and until I can get my ass out of bed earlier, I can get get to the one with proper free weights, so dumbbells and cables are happening.

My last week of SUPERGROWTH PHASE

This will have to be the last week of the heavy movements and next week I'll go back to the higher volume.

Todays lifts

New Doc 2018-04-17 (1)_2.jpg

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Rad 140 Day 6

Yesterday I may have felt the first senses of "well being" that people say rad 140 can give.

I cut my caffeine down today to see if it's going to be the same with less stimulants, but caffeine never gives me the nootropic effects I had yesterday.

Yesterday was a clusterf**k and I ate like trash. Literally just mcdonalds fast food.

The gym today was fine. Lifts up and I felt like I probably could have pushed a fee extra reps at the risk of joints being in jeopardy.

Since no one is paying attention to the log, I won't bother posting my log book for anyone, but I am still logging my workouts.

I may sugary this log or continue it that is at www.sarminfo.com

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Rad 140 Day 6

Yesterday I may have felt the first senses of "well being" that people say rad 140 can give.

I cut my caffeine down today to see if it's going to be the same with less stimulants, but caffeine never gives me the nootropic effects I had yesterday.

Yesterday was a clusterf**k and I ate like trash. Literally just mcdonalds fast food.

The gym today was fine. Lifts up and I felt like I probably could have pushed a fee extra reps at the risk of joints being in jeopardy.

Since no one is paying attention to the log, I won't bother posting my log book for anyone, but I am still logging my workouts.

I may sugary this log or continue it that is at www.sarminfo.com
I dont comment a whole lot but im paying attention :) lol

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 of Rad 140 - Start of Week Seven Big Beyond Belief

Yesterday was uneventful in so far that there was no work out.

I ended up eating my calories as I should but even going over by a couple hundred.

What's really strange is that I've actually lost a fraction of a few pounds over the last two days on the scale but that usually comes back if I eat a carbohydrate happy day.

In terms of macronutrients and actually eating lower carb than most would.

I'm of the belief that anybody over 15% body fat doesn't need more than a hundred and fifty to two hundred grams net carbs a day

If you guys are interested just asking I'll post up my numbers for food but it sits between 25 to 2700 calories a day, 200 grams of protein if I can get there although some days I go way over and some days I'm 30 or 40 grams under, and around 100 grams of fat.

As of personal stuff, right now I'm reading the way of the Wolf by Jordan Belfort it's an excellent sales book and if you're in the industry of influence you need to read it.

Bodyfat Seems to Be Slowly Dropping too

It seems my body fat is slowly dropping, and I know it's only been 3 days on the rad 140 but if I didn't know any better I'd say that I can see my bicep veins a little better.

If anyone is reading, please check in? The worst thing is to make a log where you just talk to yourself.
Good log.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Rad 140 Day 7

i don't know where to start. Holy cow.

First:

I go to two gyms... Because I have been "coming back" I have gotten away with using a planet fitness with no issues, but what's strange is that the manager here doesn't bust balls and there are several big dudes doing volume routines.

My other gym is a real gym, with big boy weights (dumbbells up to 110 lbs and proper powerlifting gear).

Due to this now almost eight weeks on big beyond belief, I won't be able to use the smaller gym unless I am doing the super high volume portion of the program (5 sets of 15 reps on some days).

I technically f*cked my nutrition up for a few days, but I got my protein in.

Today I weighed in at 3.8 lbs less than yesterday, so I dropped a lot of water.

Today's Workout Was Nuts

I literally had every sibgle lift shoot up 10+ lbs for a full seven rep set.

Last week I was struggling, this week I am fitting into the morning workouts and am feeling powerful and crushing thr workouts.

Smith Machines

A long time ago I researched doggcrapp training. Those guys will use Smyth machines when they know they're going to go fail on reps and have no one to spot them.

That was me today, so I went as heavy as I can for now and hit things hard as I could.

Tomorrow is another deadlift day.

that feeling when...

You don't fit well in your shirt after a workout.
20180420_085514.jpg

I am going to post all these at my new site SarmInfo.com – SARM Information, PED's and Research Chemical Resources and will still post here too, but will be doing more photos and training logs on the site.

So stay tuned!

Attachments