Thanks for the samples !!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I asked for some samples of drive and some RPM, even though I've been using it religiously ( is always good to have a little extra RPM ) but I also received samples of NeoVar and Amphetalin. I've been dying to try Neovar out becasue I heard it is a fantastic recomp tool and Amphetalin looks cool, the addition of Licorice root and Narigin sold me, ( so with the Narigin in it how long does it take to kick in ? ) I'm gonna give Amphlin a go tonight and as well the Neovar, my next question is how do I incorporate Neovar with Rpm or Amphetalin...Timing

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked for some samples of drive and some RPM, even though I've been using it religiously ( is always good to have a little extra RPM ) but I also received samples of NeoVar and Amphetalin. I've been dying to try Neovar out becasue I heard it is a fantastic recomp tool and Amphetalin looks cool, the addition of Licorice root and Narigin sold me, ( so with the Narigin in it how long does it take to kick in ? ) I'm gonna give Amphlin a go tonight and as well the Neovar, my next question is how do I incorporate Neovar with Rpm or Amphetalin...Timing
From personal experience BLACK CATS kicks in within the first 20-30 minutes of dosing.

As far as dosing/timing NeoVar, I recommend this for you:

Training Days

Dose 1* - immediately post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2* - 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Non-Training Days

Dose 1* - 15-20 minutes pre-meal earlier in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. breakfast)
Dose 2* - 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. lunch or dinner)

* See the dosing chart on the product label for how many caps to use per dose.

As far as using BLACK CATS and RPM, just dose ~60 minutes pre-training on training days, and either first thing or when you want energy on non-training days.

Last edited:
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I should have said "Rosie Help !!" because I figured you would be the first one to post ( and prompt as usual, thank you )

Damn, you feel Amphetalin that quick....I would figure with the Naringin that it would take longer. RPM takes about 60-75 minutes to kick in for me ....don't know why.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I should have said "Rosie Help !!" because I figured you would be the first one to post ( and prompt as usual, thank you )
No worries :) It's what I'm here for.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie...just got my samples today as well. This is what I will dose them tomorrow:
Neovar 3 caps pre morning meal / 3 caps post workout
Drive 2 caps morning / 2 60 min pre workout
Rpm 5 caps 60 min pre workout

Any changes you might think of let me know. I will give the Amphetalin a test on my off day.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rosie...just got my samples today as well. This is what I will dose them tomorrow:

Any changes you might think of let me know. I will give the Amphetalin a test on my off day.
Honestly...I would up your dose of DRIVE to 3 and 3 instead of 2 and 2, and the same with NeoVar...go 4 and 4. You should notice better effects that way. RPM is fine dosed at 5 caps.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Damn, you feel Amphetalin that quick....I would figure with the Naringin that it would take longer. RPM takes about 60-75 minutes to kick in for me ....don't know why.
RPM isn't nearly as strong of a stim as Black Cat is. Additionally, why would you think naringin would make something take longer to kick in?

To explain why Black Cat kicks in quicker...1/3 dimeth generally kicks in rather quick, but with the addition of the licorice root extract it makes the formula kick in quicker as it stimulates the adrenal gland and sensitizes it so therefore when the stimulants of caffeine, 1, 3 Dimeth are added along with it in addition to being stacked with cocoa extract (which has the ability to increase serotonin levels) you have a formula that doesn't take long for the effects to be felt. Obviously, the other part of the equation is naringin...naringin is what makes the energy last as it extends the half life of the ingredients in the blood stream. Lastly, you have white willow bark extract (the aspirin part of the equation). White Willow Bark extract helps with inflammation and joint pain. Ok, so basically the whole point of my response here is...obviously this is a well put together formula and all bases are covered...Black Cat kicks in quick, stays active and effective for a long time, increases feelings of well-being, and limits potential side effects. However, people sensitive to stimulants still need to be careful. This is a potent product and may not be for everyone.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What you have looks fine. You can increase the dose of Drive and NeoVar Recomped by that extra cap like Sean said, but it's not a necessity.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly...I would up your dose of DRIVE to 3 and 3 instead of 2 and 2, and the same with NeoVar...go 4 and 4. You should notice better effects that way. RPM is fine dosed at 5 caps.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
What you have looks fine. You can increase the dose of Drive and NeoVar Recomped by that extra cap like Sean said, but it's not a necessity.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks!!