My 16 "All The Whey" Samples - Thanks Marcus

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you to Marcus at ALL THEY WHEY. I received my samples today in the mail, and he shipped them on Monday; pretty fast if you ask me. I will start sampling them tonight with the first one being taken before bed.

Again, Thank you Marcus!

avgBdyBldr

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
where can one obtain these samples?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i tried the cinnamon bun whey blend last night with milk. OMG, taste good. it clumped slightly; i used 12oz of milk rather than the 8oz recommended. my favorite part of the drink was the last sip. so good.

this morning i'm drinking the chocolate orange flavor blend in milk. i don't like it as much as the cinnamon bun, but it's not like it taste bad. so far, all the whey products are tasting better than what majority of supp companies produce.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
had the grape flavor WPI about 2 hours ago. i didn't know what to expect. i mixed it with water. um.. not going to be a favorite of mine. i usually like grape flavored products, but this one is a pass for me. just keeping it real.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that cinnamon bun intrigues me....may have to try it out even though i don't buy much protein thanks for the reviews man

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cinnamon bun is good. After about 10 pounds of it though, its just taste average. I havent gotten sick of the flavor yet which is a good thing but the flavor after awhile is gets sorta old. Still pretty good though considering I can still tolerate it every morning :).

I like chocolate mint with milk. That was really good!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
let us know your fav flavor after you tried them all bro. Looking for a new flavor here, not sure which to choose :p

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
let us know your fav flavor after you tried them all bro. Looking for a new flavor here, not sure which to choose :p
will do that for ya. i will be trying the orange today. but i do have to be honest, i only asked for samples of these flavors: cinnamonbun, orange, chocolate orange, grape. so just remember, my favorite will be from a list of 4 flavors.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
will do that for ya. i will be trying the orange today. but i do have to be honest, i only asked for samples of these flavors: cinnamonbun, orange, chocolate orange, grape. so just remember, my favorite will be from a list of 4 flavors.
Still, let us know your fav bro. Grape sounds good, as does choc orange!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i tried the orange flavor twice today: 1 w/milk, 1 w/water. the water mixture was a little strange, but the 1 with milk was good. it would good to use as an alternative flavor, not a main flavor. so out of the 4, i loved cinnamon bun; it takes 1st. i would probably go w/ chocolate orange, orange, then grape. i still have more grape to use, and i will. maybe i'll feel different about it the next time, cause i normally love grape flavored anything.