Testosterone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
guys we dont want to become like BB. this dude just simply isnt ready for whatever hes seeking. and for some reason i think this is someone messing with everyone JMO

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Take some preposterone!

15freak15 - You should talk to Gilt. I bet you guys could have a field day talking about how to get jacked.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH, OK!! WOW, THIS IS GREAT!! IT'S NEVER BEEN THIS EASY TO BE COOL!!!:woohoo::cool:
YEA DOOD, GOOD THING THEY MADE CAPSLOCK, CAUSE OTHERWISE MY PINKY WOULD BE SORE FROM BEING SO COOL.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
LOL on the pinky... what would we do if we had to just use the shift button the whole time?:aargh:

guys we dont want to become like BB. this dude just simply isnt ready for whatever hes seeking. and for some reason i think this is someone messing with everyone JMO
Yeah, I think you're right about this guy just messing with everyone, but it does prove entertaining! :woohoo::toofunny:
but I have to agree that we don't want to be like bb... I came here cuz I liked it better, and I've only been around for a little while and am still learning, of course, but this thread is just really RIDICULOUS!!:toofunny:

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
New thread idea for this guy...CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,took 2 hits and i need more...hmmmm..TEST/CRACK a good stack?:dance:

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New thread idea for this guy...CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,took 2 hits and i need more...hmmmm..TEST/CRACK a good stack?:dance:
Are you an idiot? Why would you suggest crack?

Save the crack for a cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.