Store testosterone?

Starcorioso

Awards
I have 1ml 200mg vial of testosterone. 1 shot a week. I saw other people takes 0.5 ml 2 times a week so testosterone not drop at the end of the week. Where I can store unused testosterone?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just load two syringes with .5ml inject one and 3 or 4 days later inject the other. Just recap the second syringe and I'll be fine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 1ml 200mg vial of testosterone. 1 shot a week. I saw other people takes 0.5 ml 2 times a week so testosterone not drop at the end of the week. Where I can store unused testosterone?
You can store the vial (new and used) in a cool, dark place (don't refrigerate)
.... If that's what you're asking.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure what you're asking put injecting more frequently often helps with side effects, mainly estrogen problems. 1x week or more is eh.... unless using test d.... 2x a week is awesome but when I went to daily injections I've had zero problems in comparison though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it sounds like he gets a pre loaded syringe of test C ?

Starcorioso

Awards
Just load two syringes with .5ml inject one and 3 or 4 days later inject the other. Just recap the second syringe and I'll be fine.
I did this. I store in a room temperature with the other testosterone vials. Tomorrow is 4 days I will use that .5ml . Thanks!