Testosterone results came back today...

Impit

Awards
... 601 ng/dl for total testosterone.

Question is: to supplement or not to supplement?
I am pretty enthusiastic about lifting weight and trying to follow a consistent recomposition diet plan, which works out fairly well. If I went the route of supplementing additional testosterone through whatever means of supplementation [AAS, DAA, designer sup., etc.], I'd be looking for something to bring me into somewhat of the range of what the max level should be and something fairly consistent as opposed to a very drastic gear cycle.

What would you do in my situation?

Stats:
195 lb
~12% body fat
Training for 9 years
Hypothyroidism [if it really matters, but probably doesn't]

Last edited:
broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you mean total test, not free test. If your free test was 601 you'd be built like a freaking house.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Also if you're looking for ways to bring up your natural test then cycles are the opposite of what you want to do. They shut down your natural test production since you're using exogenous hormones.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id suggest a natty test booster like Tropinol, or a recomposition agent like Intimidate, stacked with a free testosterone booster like Testabolan v2. This way, no PCT is needed, and you maximize your already great levels of testosterone.

bigbb123

Awards
I force makes good stuff for sure. Just curious what was your estrogen level. If its moderate or high, an ai would skyrocket your test. I just placed an order for daa, zma, and erase and I'm going to give it shot. Search my threads started and you can follow it. I plan on getting blood work after and befor so well have some idea if it works or not. Definetky don't use aas though, test boosting has come a long way and there's plenty of great natural stuff that will boost it significantly

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I force makes good stuff for sure.
Thanks the support. I love the combo of free test, + total test, + estrogen control. Works like a charm everything; testabolan v2, reversitol v2, intimidate; 8 weeks really helps me a lot along the way.

Mike

broons

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd supplement anything except maybe zinc and staples of course. Maintain a good clean diet. Your total test is fine IMO.

Impit

Awards
You know what's amazing is that they didn't even bother checking my estrogen levels at all? I'm no expert on this matter, but I'm educated enough to understand that estrogen plays a role as well and that the doctor should have called to have those levels checked.

I do feel that my test is right about average, and I'm not displaying any signs of low testosterone. My libido and energy are right where I feel they should be. However, if there is room for improvement part of me wants to take advantage of that.

I'll also look into those products, VaughnTrue. Thanks for the tips.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
... 601 ng/dl for total testosterone.

Question is: to supplement or not to supplement?
I am pretty enthusiastic about lifting weight and trying to follow a consistent recomposition diet plan, which works out fairly well. If I went the route of supplementing additional testosterone through whatever means of supplementation [AAS, DAA, designer sup., etc.], I'd be looking for something to bring me into somewhat of the range of what the max level should be and something fairly consistent as opposed to a very drastic gear cycle.

What would you do in my situation?

Stats:
195 lb
~12% body fat
Training for 9 years
Hypothyroidism [if it really matters, but probably doesn't]
Your fine. The hypo is more worriesome than test. That's being treated right?edit : erase plus daa plus some good fats in the form of olive oil or peanut butter and you'll get great results

Impit

Awards
Yea, I'm on medication for that. I check it fairly consistently and it always comes back "in normal range." My metabolism will always be painfully slow despite the results claiming I'm functioning fine.

I'm thinking of going the DAA route with a product like Erase to help assist with estrogen. Seems to be a pretty tried-and-true method of stimulating testosterone production, although I would still like to see some lab results on what other people have seen as an increase before diving into it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I'm on medication for that. I check it fairly consistently and it always comes back "in normal range." My metabolism will always be painfully slow despite the results claiming I'm functioning fine.

I'm thinking of going the DAA route with a product like Erase to help assist with estrogen. Seems to be a pretty tried-and-true method of stimulating testosterone production, although I would still like to see some lab results on what other people have seen as an increase before diving into it.
DAA is proven.Erase has some bloodwork if you search for it.Erase is an anti cortisol aswell!
Maybe I should try and become a PES rep cause I seem to like most all of the products they have.