JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15
Supplements- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of HGH UP, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9. 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, 2 slices of multi-grain bread with cheese

Meal 2- bowl of Honey bunches

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 3 caps of Neovar, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9 and 1 G.C.S

Meal 3- 2 extra lean hamburgers, 2 potatoes and 1 glass of milk

30min before bed- 5 caps of HGH UP

Notes
Diet wasn't good, very busy today. Took the day off my foot was killing to walk, I iced it a lot tho... damn tendinitis. But tomorrow will be a good day:D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15
Supplements- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of HGH UP, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9. 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, 2 slices of multi-grain bread with cheese

Meal 2- bowl of Honey bunches

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 3 caps of Neovar, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9 and 1 G.C.S

Meal 3- 2 extra lean hamburgers, 2 potatoes and 1 glass of milk

30min before bed- 5 caps of HGH UP

Notes
Diet wasn't good, very busy today. Took the day off my foot was killing to walk, I iced it a lot tho... damn tendinitis. But tomorrow will be a good day:D
Sorry about the foot bro. Get it well then tear it up.:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
rest the foot brutha!!! You'll get"m. . .today is a new day and tomorrow will be a new day as well!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rest the foot brutha!!! You'll get"m. . .today is a new day and tomorrow will be a new day as well!!!
True True!, Monday Imma kick things up a big notch.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

Supplements- 2 caps of HGH UP, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Honey Bunchies

Meal 2- 2 extra lean burgers

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of JACK3D, 3 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 tab of ATP Tabs, 1 tab of NitroCeps, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout Weights/ Circuit, Legs, abs
Squats + 3 Warm ups 185lbs max 20 reps
Jumping Squats 10 reps
Leg extentions 20-80 reps
Speed bag 2 min
Abs 100 reps
Repeat 7 times

Meal 3- Nutra grain bar

10 min before meal 4- 3 caps of Neovar, 2 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- 2 hamburger pitas

30min before bed- 4 caps of HGH UP

Sleep Time and Quality- 12/10 Best sleep ever, 5 caps of HGH UP pre-bed rocks!
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Really good
Energy- 7/10 so so
Motivation- 8/10 motivated but foot is tender
Mood/Aggression- 9/10 High
Libido- 10/10;) o ya
Joints- 8/10 Feeling pretty good, shoulder a little sore here and there
Endurance- 8/10 Seems good, but need to push cardio more next week
Strength- 10/10 Strength going up every week
Quality of Training- 8/10 Good but would like to add more cardio
Pump and Vascularity- 9/10 Pumps are really good
Muscle Hardness/Density- 7/10 little better everyday
Body Composition and Look- 7/10 Lookin a bit leaner, but need to up Cardio
Appetite- 5/10 so so, need to get more protein
Overall Sense of Feeling- 9/10 Feeling great!

Side Notes
Feeling good, Foot is very sore tho, Strength is up this week, but haven’t put in as intense workouts, but foot has messed up cardio this week a bit. Starting Monday I’m planning to kick it up a notch.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Supplements- 2 caps of HGH UP, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Honey Bunchies

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of JACK3D, 3 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 tab of ATP Tabs, 1 tab of NitroCeps, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Jumping Squats 10 reps
Speed bag 2 min
Abs 100 reps
Repeat 7 times

Meal 3- Nutra grain bar

10 min before meal 4- 3 caps of Neovar, 2 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Energy- 7/10 so so
Libido- 10/10;) o ya

Side Notes
Feeling good, Foot is very sore tho, Strength is up this week, but haven’t put in as intense workouts, but foot has messed up cardio this week a bit. Starting Monday I’m planning to kick it up a notch.
NICE MY FRIEND!!! there ya go today brought many great things!!! ice and heat that foot and all will be well in due time!!!!! by the way did you see the hghup/neovar pack they have at nutraplanet. . .your log has peeked my interest?? any thoughts on neovar?? or haven't u tried it :squint:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

Meal 1- Honey Bunchies

Jumping Squats 10 reps
Speed bag 2 min
Abs 100 reps
Repeat 7 times

Meal 3- Nutra grain bar

Energy- 7/10 so so
Libido- 10/10;) o ya

Side Notes
Just make sure the foot is good before you push it to much.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE MY FRIEND!!! there ya go today brought many great things!!! ice and heat that foot and all will be well in due time!!!!! by the way did you see the hghup/neovar pack they have at nutraplanet. . .your log has peeked my interest?? any thoughts on neovar?? or haven't u tried it :squint:
Ya I'm taking 3 caps of Neovar post workout. Haven't really noticed any effects from it, all though your suposed to take 6 caps a day, and I'm feeling pretty good from this stack, so it may be helping out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure the foot is good before you push it to much.
Ya I'm gonna rest it up today and try some grappling tomorrow. But got the energy and Libido Samples in from AI....2 caps of TestoPro, 2 caps of AI Libido Sample, 1 cap of AI energy sample and 1 cap of T-force :D Imma let that get into the system and then the wife is gonna be in trouble:D ahahaha

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'll like the energy supp sample. It's comparable to my all time fatburner/app suppressor (25mg Bronkaid+2 old school C2 tabs) which I still use when I'm really dragging ass. Good luck with working around soreness and injuries, one of the most challenging aspects with body changes. Have you considered dumbbell or kettlebells swings/snatches for cardio and some weight work when your foot or shoulder is hurting? I work around a shoulder and knee and that is my last resort workout when having trouble with either one. Subbed for the log, wish you the best.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gotcha!!! sounds good brutha!! hmmmmmm. . .wheels are turning :popworm:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll like the energy supp sample. It's comparable to my all time fatburner/app suppressor (25mg Bronkaid+2 old school C2 tabs) which I still use when I'm really dragging ass. Good luck with working around soreness and injuries, one of the most challenging aspects with body changes. Have you considered dumbbell or kettlebells swings/snatches for cardio and some weight work when your foot or shoulder is hurting? I work around a shoulder and knee and that is my last resort workout when having trouble with either one. Subbed for the log, wish you the best.
Thanks!:D

Ya the energy Samples I'm liking a lot right now. Injuries are a pain, I haven't had bad foot inflammation like this in 2 years, so It's disappointing that this came out of no where. I'm hoping it will go away in a few days, I'm taking 6 Super Cissus a day so that should help. My should is feeling better every workout, I hope it keeps it up.

Never really looked into Dumbbe or kettlebells swings/snatches, I will have to look into that.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hey bro how are u liking the ATP tabs? idk if u can isolate the benefits of just those with this awesome stack but i have some and looking for some insight on what to expect from them.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

Well everything is pretty much the same and I added the Libido and energy samples.

I've been really busy and the computer is messed up right now, so the next couple days I may not be able to get on.

Yesterday I ended up doing about an hour of boxing.

I'll do my best to post up Monday.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey bro how are u liking the ATP tabs? idk if u can isolate the benefits of just those with this awesome stack but i have some and looking for some insight on what to expect from them.
I love them, they are a new staple for my training, only Con I noticed is it makes me thristy. But it increases my muscle endurance a lot, I love the combo of this with Jack3d.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18 & 19

Diet was perfect the last couple days and plan on keeping it that way. I feel good and Rested, foot is still filled with lots of inflammation so I'll focus on weights in the morning tomorrow.

Something is wrong with my computer it's going very slow and keeps freezing, got the mother inlaw to come over yesterday to fix it.....ya she deleted all our pictures(including all the good snow bunny pictures I had:mad:) and videos, plus pretty much everything.... and it's not any faster lol. But I will start logging again tomorrow.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!:D

Ya the energy Samples I'm liking a lot right now. Injuries are a pain, I haven't had bad foot inflammation like this in 2 years, so It's disappointing that this came out of no where. I'm hoping it will go away in a few days, I'm taking 6 Super Cissus a day so that should help. My should is feeling better every workout, I hope it keeps it up.

Never really looked into Dumbbe or kettlebells swings/snatches, I will have to look into that.
Just so everyone know the final product FREE samples for the energy and libido supps named Motivate and Perform can be found here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144300-free-samples-perform.html

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18 & 19

Diet was perfect the last couple days and plan on keeping it that way. I feel good and Rested, foot is still filled with lots of inflammation so I'll focus on weights in the morning tomorrow.

Something is wrong with my computer it's going very slow and keeps freezing, got the mother inlaw to come over yesterday to fix it.....ya she deleted all our pictures(including all the good snow bunny pictures I had:mad:) and videos, plus pretty much everything.... and it's not any faster lol. But I will start logging again tomorrow.
Damn I do not know which would piss me off more a sore foot or my computer crapping out.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey brutha!!! Stick with it and keep'm going my friend!!! you'll bounce back!!! Always do!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K I need some input, I was planning on running Formestane and T-force after 4 weeks with Testopro, hgh up, neovar, jacked and cissus. But I have another bottle of each, so I don't know if I should run this stack for another month and save the formestane for another time or what... I have already ran Divanex and HGH UP for a month before this stack do yous think it's ok to run HGH UP for 3 bottles straight? and Divanex for a month and Testopro for 2 months?...or should I maybe take a break inbetween? I have no idea how safe it is running a stack for 3 months. what would you do? If anyone can give me some input it would very much be appreciated. Thanks.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
well from my understanding HGH is a tricky one. . . some guys say run for 3months and chill out for the whole year others say run your dosage and chill out for a while. . .IMO i would chill out with the HGHup. . .I know its not inj but if its activating your GH man haha everything is growing so you'll want to relax for a bit on the HGH. . . . IMO. . so i vote take a break

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well from my understanding HGH is a tricky one. . . some guys say run for 3months and chill out for the whole year others say run your dosage and chill out for a while. . .IMO i would chill out with the HGHup. . .I know its not inj but if its activating your GH man haha everything is growing so you'll want to relax for a bit on the HGH. . . . IMO. . so i vote take a break
Maybe I should take a break with HGH UP and keep taking Testopro, T-force, Jacked, ATP Tabs and Cissus...

If I take a compete break how long should I break for? like a month

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
The Applied Neutricuticals people say two bottles of HGHUp max, then take a break.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K so I will save my bottle of HGH UP for the summer then. But would it be ok to run TestoPro, T-force, ATP Tabs, JAcked and Cissus still for another month.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
K so I will save my bottle of HGH UP for the summer then. But would it be ok to run TestoPro, T-force, ATP Tabs, JAcked and Cissus still for another month.
At least on the TestoPRO it would be fine to run for another month. I believe the others would also but let's see what others have to say.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love them, they are a new staple for my training, only Con I noticed is it makes me thristy. But it increases my muscle endurance a lot, I love the combo of this with Jack3d.
good to know.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least on the TestoPRO it would be fine to run for another month. I believe the others would also but let's see what others have to say.
Ya I got like 10 days left of TestoPro and I just don't wanna stop it yet, I love the workouts with it.

I thought Divanex was so so, but I must say TestoPro is working for me way better then Divanex did, I also feel that TestoPro is boosting everything for me more then Activate Xtreme did.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

Supplements- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Fruit Smoothie

Meal 2- Oatmeal, 1 protein shake

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of JACK3D, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, half a tab of ATP Tabs, 1 cap of Perform Sample, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout #1/Weights
Incline DB press- 4 sets
Hammer strength press- 3 sets
Incline hammer strength press- 3 sets
Pec dec machine- 3 sets
Cable cross overs- 3 sets
Upper chest cross overs- 3 sets
Push downs- 5 sets
Overhead extintions- 5 sets
Overhead DB press- 3 sets
Raises circuit- 2 sets of 40 reps
Dumbbell shrugs- 3 sets

Post-workout/Meal 3- 3 caps of Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S/ Protein shake, small amount of multi-grain spaghetti( with extra lean burger in it)

Meal 4- Multi-grain nutrgrain bar

Meal 5- 1 extra lean Hamburger with multi-grain buns, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 6- oatmeal, Protein shake

30min Pre-workout- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, half a tab of ATP Tabs, 2 caps of Motivate, 2 caps of Perform, 1 cap of Carnage, 1 cap of NitroCeps

Boxing workout
Stretch
Warm up
Stand up circuit
Shadow boxing
Boxing on heavy bag
Boxing on speed bag
G&P on heavy bag
Speed bag
5 min a round, 1 min rest in between, repeat 2 times for a total of 10x5min rounds
Abs- 800 reps in a row changing movements
Stretch

Meal 7- 1 Protein shake

1 advil:(( pounding headache

Meal 8- Spaghetti and 2 slices of multi grain bread with cheese

Sleep Time and Quality- 10/10 Sleep has been great with HGH UP
Mental Alertness/Focus- 10/10 Very alert
Energy- 10/10 Energy to the max
Motivation- 10/10 Motivation is very high
Mood/Aggression- 9/10 High and want to dominate
Libido- 11/10 holy crap TestoPro plus AI’s Perform libido sample is great
Joints- 8/10 Shoulder is feeling stronger today, foot still sore.
Endurance- 8/10 Endurance is really good, can’t wait untill foot is better to do more cardio
Strength- 10/10 Strength increasing every workout
Quality of Training- 9/10 really good today
Pump and Vascularity- 9/10 Pumps were awesome
Muscle Hardness/Density- 8/10 this stricter diet is helping me look leaner
Body Composition and Look- 8/10 Lookin leaner
Appetite- 10/10 awesome, I’m not hungry or full and I have no cravings for unhealthy food
Overall Sense of Feeling- 9/10 Would be perfect minus the cardio because of foot

Side notes
Today was awesome, diet feels good, lookin abit leaner, strength keeps going up, my boxing felt more crisp today. Today was really good. The libido and energy samples are awesome. I really like the ATP Tabs but I do find they make my stomach very blotted during the workout, the more water I drink after I take them the more blotted I get.

Can’t wait for tomorrow:D YEEEE HAAAA!!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Lovin the log man!!!! Very detailed!!! Great info!!! Keep it up brutha!!! i'm going to be starting on the LG version of hghup here in the next couple of days!!! Digging your progress and good things come to those who work hard!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I got like 10 days left of TestoPro and I just don't wanna stop it yet, I love the workouts with it.

I thought Divanex was so so, but I must say TestoPro is working for me way better then Divanex did, I also feel that TestoPro is boosting everything for me more then Activate Xtreme did.
The combo of Testofen and Divanil is awesome.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lovin the log man!!!! Very detailed!!! Great info!!! Keep it up brutha!!! i'm going to be starting on the LG version of hghup here in the next couple of days!!! Digging your progress and good things come to those who work hard!
THANKS BRO! Can't wait to see how the LG HGH product works for ya.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21/ yesterday

Supplements- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 3 caps of HGH UP, 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Performe, 1 omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Protein shake

Meal 2- Oatmeal, 1 protein shake,1 cap of Super Cissus, 3 caps of Neovar

45min Pre-workout- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of performe, 3 caps of RMP, 2 caps of Kreaceps

30min Pre-workout- half a scoop of Jack3d, 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 cap of Carnage

Workout #1/Weights
Barbell rows- 5 sets
Dead lift- 3 sets
Barbell curls- 3 sets
Pulldowns- 8 sets
Super set with
Alternating DB curls- 8 sets

Circuit Pump
Pulldowns- 40 reps
Plate rows- 35 reps
Barbell Curls- 35 reps
Repeated 5 times, 1 min break inbetween 110 reps.

Post-workout/Meal 3- 2 caps of Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S Protein shake

Meal 4- Spaghetti and 2 peices of bread with cheese

Meal 5- Small bowl of whole grain cereal

30min before bed- 2 caps of HGH UP

Sleep Time and Quality- 10/10
Mental Alertness/Focus- 10/10
Energy- 10/10
Motivation- 11/10 I felt crazy motivated, nothing could stop me, I could just keep going.
Mood/Aggression- 10/10 All time high
Libido- 9/10
Joints- 7/10 shoulders a little sore
Endurance- 9/10 Felt real good
Strength- 10/10 Getting stronger on all lifts every workout.
Quality of Training- 10/10
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 Pumps were amazing
Muscle Hardness/Density- 8/10 good and Pumped
Body Composition and Look- 8/10
Appetite- 8/10 Over did it with meal 4
Overall Sense of Feeling- 9/10 Great

Side notes
Yesterdays workout was so intence, loved it. feel so sore today, I keep getting stronger which is awesome. Don't know If I will be able to post to much this week, my computer is done, I need a new one asap, but I will do my best.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

exactly my opinion also.
repped

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

:djparty::djparty::djparty:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I would actually say that you can use HGH Up just like IGF-2...3 months on and then 1 off. HGH Up just like IGF-2 works better when used over a longer period of time.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I havn't been logging guys, my computers is now in the garbage and I'm at the coffee shop using there internet:( but the week has gone good day 23 and 24 I did Legs abs and boxing workout. Starting to look leaner is one big notice im seeing.

I will log everything as soon as I get a computer with in the next week or 2, I will be running Testopro for another month as well. I plan on trying a new doesage style and see how it works I will do 6 caps a day for 4 days then 4 caps for 2 days then 1 day off.

hopefully I can get here on soon guys, ttyous all later my anabolic minds friends:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a new computer yay:D Week has gone great. Off to do a workout now and will post some updates later tonight:D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a new computer yay:D Week has gone great. Off to do a workout now and will post some updates later tonight:D
Welcome back to the virtual world.:) Clean out that damn full PM box LOL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STRENGTH GAINS
Barbell rows- 220lbs 10 reps/ up 20 pounds and 3 reps
Seated cable row- 190lbs 8 reps/ up 15 pounds
Bench Press- 195 6 reps/ up 5lbs and 1 rep
Flys- 60's 6 reps/ up 10's
Dumbbell Curls- 55's 12 reps /New PR
Incline Dumbbell press- 70's 7 reps / up 10's

1 MONTH REVIEW!

SleepTime and Quality- 10 out of 10- HGH UP has felt amazing for sleep

Mental Alertness/Focus-10 out of 10- Very focused and I'm always feeling in the zone with Jack3D

Energy- 10 out of 10- Insain!

Motivation- 10 out of 10- Very motivated, sucks my foot is really sore and has gotten in the way of cardio tho.

Mood/Aggression- 10 out of 10- Aggression is higher then ever, I believe this is from the TestoPro.

Stress-8 out of 10- Pretty good.

Libido- 12 out of 10- The combo of HGH UP and TestoPro is Just wow:|.

Joints- 7 out of 10- Shoulder is feeling pretty good, better every week, but my knee has been pretty sore and foot is feeling terrible.

Endurance- 8 out of 10- Hard to say, I feel pretty good, will feel even better when I add in more cardio.

Strength- 11 out of 10! Strength keeps going up, I think with in 1 more month with TestoPro I will pass all my PR's.

Quality of Training- 10 out of 10- Always gave 110% every workout.

Pump and Vascularity- 9 out of 10- Pumps were good, at 4 caps of TestoPro pre-workout gave me wicked Pumps!

Muscle Hardness/Density- 9 out of 10 -Upper body feeling much harder.

Body Composition and Look- 9 out of 10- Lost 2 pounds, upper body feelsand looks much leaner, but waist didn't change to much.

Appetite- 9 out of 10- I'm feeling much better with the diet change and feel real good.

Overall Sense of Feeling- 9 out of 10- Feel great and have not hit a plateau

Thoughts
Well this month has gone good, shoulders doing good so I'm happy, Strength keeps going up, my boxing is feeling better, quicker and punching power keeps going up. Leaner but waist hasn't changed much, I think it's the lack of running. I'm gonna start changing some things in training these next 4 weeks, try some alternative cardio routines. I'm gonna go back to the MMA gym and start grappling and sparring again as well, maybe even look into a grappling comp, well see.

I'm gonna be out of the first bottle of TestoPro after tomorrow and will be done HGH UP after Sunday then Monday begin a new routine and start logging again.

Starting Monday Dosing plan.
TestoPro- 6 caps a day 4 days a week, 4 caps 2 days a week and 1 off day.
T-force- 3 caps a day 4 days a week, 2 caps 2 days a week and 1 off day.
Formestane- Gonna start off light the first week with just 1 Pump in the morning and see how it feels.
Jack3d- 2-3 scoops on workout days.
ATP Tabs- 1 cap Pre-workouts.
Super Cissus- 4-6 caps a day.
Neovar- 3 caps post workout got about a week left.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STRENGTH GAINS
Barbell rows- 220lbs 10 reps/ up 20 pounds and 3 reps
Seated cable row- 190lbs 8 reps/ up 15 pounds
Bench Press- 195 6 reps/ up 5lbs and 1 rep
Flys- 60's 6 reps/ up 10's
Dumbbell Curls- 55's 12 reps /New PR
Incline Dumbbell press- 70's 7 reps / up 10's

1 MONTH REVIEW!

SleepTime and Quality- 10 out of 10- HGH UP has felt amazing for sleep

Mental Alertness/Focus-10 out of 10- Very focused and I'm always feeling in the zone with Jack3D

Energy- 10 out of 10- Insain!

Motivation- 10 out of 10- Very motivated, sucks my foot is really sore and has gotten in the way of cardio tho.

Mood/Aggression- 10 out of 10- Aggression is higher then ever, I believe this is from the TestoPro.

Stress-8 out of 10- Pretty good.

Libido- 12 out of 10- The combo of HGH UP and TestoPro is Just wow:|.

Joints- 7 out of 10- Shoulder is feeling pretty good, better every week, but my knee has been pretty sore and foot is feeling terrible.

Endurance- 8 out of 10- Hard to say, I feel pretty good, will feel even better when I add in more cardio.

Strength- 11 out of 10! Strength keeps going up, I think with in 1 more month with TestoPro I will pass all my PR's.

Quality of Training- 10 out of 10- Always gave 110% every workout.

Pump and Vascularity- 9 out of 10- Pumps were good, at 4 caps of TestoPro pre-workout gave me wicked Pumps!

Muscle Hardness/Density- 9 out of 10 -Upper body feeling much harder.

Body Composition and Look- 9 out of 10- Lost 2 pounds, upper body feelsand looks much leaner, but waist didn't change to much.

Appetite- 9 out of 10- I'm feeling much better with the diet change and feel real good.

Overall Sense of Feeling- 9 out of 10- Feel great and have not hit a plateau

Thoughts
Well this month has gone good, shoulders doing good so I'm happy, Strength keeps going up, my boxing is feeling better, quicker and punching power keeps going up. Leaner but waist hasn't changed much, I think it's the lack of running. I'm gonna start changing some things in training these next 4 weeks, try some alternative cardio routines. I'm gonna go back to the MMA gym and start grappling and sparring again as well, maybe even look into a grappling comp, well see.

I'm gonna be out of the first bottle of TestoPro after tomorrow and will be done HGH UP after Sunday then Monday begin a new routine and start logging again.

Starting Monday Dosing plan.
TestoPro- 6 caps a day 4 days a week, 4 caps 2 days a week and 1 off day.
T-force- 3 caps a day 4 days a week, 2 caps 2 days a week and 1 off day.
Formestane- Gonna start off light the first week with just 1 Pump in the morning and see how it feels.
Jack3d- 2-3 scoops on workout days.
ATP Tabs- 1 cap Pre-workouts.
Super Cissus- 4-6 caps a day.
Neovar- 3 caps post workout got about a week left.
Thanks for the detailed and comprehensive review, bud. Glad that the combination of products is working for you, including the better sleep with HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed and comprehensive review, bud. Glad that the combination of products is working for you, including the better sleep with HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks, ya HGH UP has been a fun ride, I'm gonna miss it, but I have another bottle and will run it in the summer with some OEP, that will be fun:D