Testofen Dosage

fullnelly25

Awards
I was thinking of taking the new test booster from TapOut due to the fact I can get a bottle for like $15. Below is the ingrediant list. It says to take one pills twice a day with a meal. I have taken Isa-Test before and loved it, but I took that 2 hours before workout. My question is does anybody know the recommended dosage for Testofen i.e. should I take more then the label says and/or should I change dosage time?

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60

Amount Per Serving % DV

TestoBlend 410.00 mg **

Testofen® Tribulus Terrestris Extract **

Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1 **

ErgogenicBlend 280.00 mg **

Milk Thistle Seed White Willow Bark Extract Calcium Pyruvate **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
Calories: 2000 2500

Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g
Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g
Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg
Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg
Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g
Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g

Calories per gram:
Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its a long jack (low extraction), Trib supplement.

Its got aspirin (?), i.e. willow bark in it and milk thistle (normally for liver protection).

Looks okay, if you get the right Trib extract it can work and you might be sensative to long jack.

Dosage ... I don't think it matters but combine one dosage with a post-workout meal if you wanted to be spot on.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it used at high doses but its hard to tell how much is in this being that it says 400 blend, could be 10mg of trib and the rest longj.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's a testofen tribulus extract? Unless I'm overanalyzing, those are 2 completely different herbs :think:

Just a side note concerning mega dosing... IF it is testofen, keep in mind that fenugreek is frequently used as a laxative. Not that I'm proud of it, but I do that it works... it's miserable so I say careful with the testofen dosages if you have any history of GI issues.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best testofen product ive used to date was Phytotestosterone from PIrmmordial fuller and harder day after day, i love it great for cutting or bulking cycles

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
What's a testofen tribulus extract? Unless I'm overanalyzing, those are 2 completely different herbs :think:

Just a side note concerning mega dosing... IF it is testofen, keep in mind that fenugreek is frequently used as a laxative. Not that I'm proud of it, but I do that it works... it's miserable so I say careful with the testofen dosages if you have any history of GI issues.
I think this is a typo and the guy means Isa-Test.

Personally never had problems with fenugreek (Phyto-test PP). Psyllium husks sure work though.