TESTO PRO vs OTHER COMPETITION

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the detailed update and I am happy it is working well for you.[/QUO

So far is awesome man. Not a lot of ingredients but the bioavabaility and potency of the devanil, i3c, testofen, etc is what's this so effective. not a fad company that throws in a lot of bull in a bottle. Way better than act xt

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordering another bottle..running it for 8 wks lol
That's the way to get it done, steady progress right through... maybe the most consistant supp I have seen.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
That's the way to get it done, steady progress right through... maybe the most consistant supp I have seen.
Yes it is..activate is okay but testo pro is the heavily favorite by a long shot

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Another amazing workout today..chest/delts/triceps pre-exhaust supersets (intense) felt great overall. Added Appnut RPM and its a pretty good preworkout right there. Smooth energy and focus, I didn't want to leave the gym lol. But I have a bit of a problem here, called nutra to see if hghpro is in stock and they're saying that is on back order, even though a new shipment coming tomorrow. So the gave me an option to get another supp, so.me being Impatient decided to do it and norrow it down to 5 supps to stack wioth testo pro:

1.Stoked
2.hghup
3.igf-2
4glycobol
5.t-force

Any suggestions for just 1 of them?

I appreciate the help!..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another amazing workout today..chest/delts/triceps pre-exhaust supersets (intense) felt great overall. Added Appnut RPM and its a pretty good preworkout right there. Smooth energy and focus, I didn't want to leave the gym lol. But I have a bit of a problem here, called nutra to see if hghpro is in stock and they're saying that is on back order, even though a new shipment coming tomorrow. So the gave me an option to get another supp, so.me being Impatient decided to do it and norrow it down to 5 supps to stack wioth testo pro:

1.Stoked
2.hghup
3.igf-2
4glycobol
5.t-force

Any suggestions for just 1 of them?

I appreciate the help!..[/QUOT

TestoPRO/Stoked/Glycobol would be the SWOLE STACK. If you just want to run one with TestoPRO run the Stoked your libido will thank you.

antknee

fwiw, i was going back and forth quite a bit on what to run...i really liked PP's Phyto Caps but this time around i went with Testopro to run with Dermacrine and Prime..looking forward to the Testopro quite a bit- as everyone said, the reviews are batting 1000..

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
fwiw, i was going back and forth quite a bit on what to run...i really liked PP's Phyto Caps but this time around i went with Testopro to run with Dermacrine and Prime..looking forward to the Testopro quite a bit- as everyone said, the reviews are batting 1000..
Sweet..isn't dermacrine sold out on nutra? I was thinking about that but decide testo and something else..testo is awesome dude..don't worry about the limited ingredients bescause the bioavabaility makes up for it, making testo pro one the most effect and potent testboosters I've tried..and I'm being dead honest. Activate xt is decent @ 4pills..@ 6pills, is equivalent to testo pro @ 4 pills! But here's the deference, testo "kicks" in no later than a week, while act xt kicks in about the 3rd week @ 6pills...is all about the bioavabaility

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Started HGHPro yesterday, 2 caps @ 10am, 2 caps @ 10pm. I had the best night of sleep in YEARS. I usually wake up twice in the night to drink water but last night I didn't wake up at all. It can only get better from here I suppose.
Not sure why this happened, last night hardly slept at all.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
If your running a 2 x 2 split I highly suggest you go to 4 before bed.
Will do, Thanks. I guess I shouldn't be posting about HGH in a tread titled Testopro, lmao, I'll start a new one if I need any help.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the trial size gycobol to try it out, it contains 28 caps. However, it can last 28 days, if I go 1 pill a day lol. I'm on a keto diet, so I normally do my carb loading phases on Friday night-Saturday night. What you guys think? Effective or uneffective? And throughout the week, I will not be using it, since I keep my insulin levels down..

antknee

Sweet..isn't dermacrine sold out on nutra? I was thinking about that but decide testo and something else..testo is awesome dude..don't worry about the limited ingredients bescause the bioavabaility makes up for it, making testo pro one the most effect and potent testboosters I've tried..and I'm being dead honest. Activate xt is decent @ 4pills..@ 6pills, is equivalent to testo pro @ 4 pills! But here's the deference, testo "kicks" in no later than a week, while act xt kicks in about the 3rd week @ 6pills...is all about the bioavabaility
yeah it is..i went with PP thinking it would be in stock on the 9th but its been late getting in. yeah, im pretty psyched to run testopro due to all the good things ive been hearing- and im not a 20yr old anymore so tboosters hit me pretty good. im also thinking of getting another bottle and running it for 8 wks straight with sustain alpha and PP's new T factor 1 after the derma..we shall see- and thanks a lot for the input!

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is..i went with PP thinking it would be in stock on the 9th but its been late getting in. yeah, im pretty psyched to run testopro due to all the good things ive been hearing- and im not a 20yr old anymore so tboosters hit me pretty good. im also thinking of getting another bottle and running it for 8 wks straight with sustain alpha and PP's new T factor 1 after the derma..we shall see- and thanks a lot for the input!
No problem, you should have great success with that. GL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered the trial size gycobol to try it out, it contains 28 caps. However, it can last 28 days, if I go 1 pill a day lol. I'm on a keto diet, so I normally do my carb loading phases on Friday night-Saturday night. What you guys think? Effective or uneffective? And throughout the week, I will not be using it, since I keep my insulin levels down..
Oh yah I use it strategically sometime too. Fantastic for carbups.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't tried a lot of those Test Boosters but I have used Activate Xtreme at 6 caps a day and TestoPro at 6 caps a day and I very much perfer TestoPro over Activate.

Also TestoPro & T-Force stack is pretty sick.
Glad to hear. I'm on that stack, currently.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, so does it matter if I take it everyday or not? I'm on a keto, so I'm normally carb load on weekends
You could just take it for the carbups...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet...a trail size that'll last a month lol..going to order another "mini" glyco bottle lol, thanks DW

The trial size bottles are great for people who want to try it and decide if they like it or for someone who is going to use it as you are.:)

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
The trial size bottles are great for people who want to try it and decide if they like it or for someone who is going to use it as you are.:)
Yep, I ordered 2 trail size bottles. 48 caps and just taking 2 a day (post workouts) so that's 24 days of trying it out...nice lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice indeed!!!![/Q

What dosage you recommend for glycobol on a cutting diet? And is it okay to run it all year round?

Thanks, pembroke
This is how the directions read.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

I highly suggest you start with 1 cap before a carb meal twice a day for a couple of days. If all is well then you can bump it to 2 caps twice a day. Honestly I would not run it year round this is my suggestion only no more than 3 months on and then a month off. I have read of some people using it all the time.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
This is how the directions read.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

I highly suggest you start with 1 cap before a carb meal twice a day for a couple of days. If all is well then you can bump it to 2 caps twice a day. Honestly I would not run it year round this is my suggestion only no more than 3 months on and then a month off. I have read of some people using it all the time.
Ok, you think staying 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap post workout is sufficient enough? I'm only consuming 25-35gs of complex carbs @ the most.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, you think staying 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap post workout is sufficient enough? I'm only consuming 25-35gs of complex carbs @ the most.
Probably will be just make sure your taking it 15-30 mintues before your carb meals. If after a couple of days you feel great if you want you can try 2 caps twice a day with those meals(this way you can taper back down to 1 if you think it is to much)

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Probably will be just make sure your taking it 15-30 mintues before your carb meals. If after a couple of days you feel great if you want you can try 2 caps twice a day with those meals(this way you can taper back down to 1 if you think it is to much)
Thanks for everything, hope glyco helps me shed down the stubborn bodyfat..and its always the last little bit of fat that's hard to come off! Lol..thanks again

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Just got the glycobol trail size. Kinda dissappointed on the dosing. It said 28 caps but I counted my bottle and it has 25 caps, I know is only a 3 caps difference but hey times are hard and I expect all 28 caps! Lol...I'm sending an email to AI damnit! Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the glycobol trail size. Kinda dissappointed on the dosing. It said 28 caps but I counted my bottle and it has 25 caps, I know is only a 3 caps difference but hey times are hard and I expect all 28 caps! Lol...I'm sending an email to AI damnit! Lol
I am certain you will be looked after in fine fashion, I am PMing the head rep now... not to worry... we got this.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should not happen and we are very sorry. Please PM me your name and address and we will get you a new bottle..:)

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I am certain you will be looked after in fine fashion, I am PMing the head rep now... not to worry... we got this.
Thanks DW lol, well pembroke said he'll make sure AI sends me another trail size bottle. I really appreciate your help

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
That should not happen and we are very sorry. Please PM me your name and address and we will get you a new bottle..:)
Thanks again man...can I get the 120 cap bottle?..I'll log it!..lol..just kidding but thanks bro

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
AI's customer service is ridiculous in a good way. I cant wait to log testopro during pct!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI's customer service is ridiculous in a good way. I cant wait to log testopro during pct!
Yah one of the things I love about representing them. Customer comes first, and they are adamant about that fact...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know that was an option, I think that'd be my ideal method of dosing. Can't wait for mine to arrive.
There are people running a split dose and I have heard complaints that theyare not getting the results they wanted. The directions and IMO this should be dosed 4 caps at night.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are people running a split dose and I have heard complaints that theyare not getting the results they wanted. The directions and IMO this should be dosed 4 caps at night.
Sweet, thanks.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
So I received my 2nd trail size glycobol today and again popped it open and counted 27 caps, counted again to make sure the math is correct and yep, 27 caps lol!...1 cap difference..no biggie...Is probably bc is a trail size and is just to try it out for ppl who's thinking about purchasing glycobol. AI should go with a buy 1 get 1 free for 11.99 trail size on glycobol. Bc underdosed for 11.99..is kind of expensive if u think about. But other than that, this is my 2nd day on glyco. Consumed 1 cap for the last 2 post workouts 30mins prior to complex carbs meal. And again, another homerun!....after just 2 days, I can see vascularity and muscle fullness. And also notice that after meals, I feel full like if I over ate but after 10 minutes, I feel unbloated!....I can tell that glyco is shifting those nutrients to the muscles!...amazing. ordering the full bottle in a couple of wks (hopefully ill have the whole 120 caps lol). Tomorrow, I'm going to try 3 caps, 1 in the am and 2 post workouts..going to see how it works but I honestly feel great at just 1 cap a day. Great work AI. Testo pro and glycobol is where testosterone and anabolic meets lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I received my 2nd trail size glycobol today and again popped it open and counted 27 caps, counted again to make sure the math is correct and yep, 27 caps lol!...1 cap difference..no biggie...Is probably bc is a trail size and is just to try it out for ppl who's thinking about purchasing glycobol. AI should go with a buy 1 get 1 free for 11.99 trail size on glycobol. Bc underdosed for 11.99..is kind of expensive if u think about. But other than that, this is my 2nd day on glyco. Consumed 1 cap for the last 2 post workouts 30mins prior to complex carbs meal. And again, another homerun!....after just 2 days, I can see vascularity and muscle fullness. And also notice that after meals, I feel full like if I over ate but after 10 minutes, I feel unbloated!....I can tell that glyco is shifting those nutrients to the muscles!...amazing. ordering the full bottle in a couple of wks (hopefully ill have the whole 120 caps lol). Tomorrow, I'm going to try 3 caps, 1 in the am and 2 post workouts..going to see how it works but I honestly feel great at just 1 cap a day. Great work AI. Testo pro and glycobol is where testosterone and anabolic meets lol.
Very sorry about this please e-mail info at anabolicinnovations dot com so it can be looked into.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Great to hear it is working! Thank you for the update!

sorry to hear about the cap missing. I emailed you about sending you the replacement capsules. Offer still stands you can email me or PM me.

Thank you for the suggestion about the buy one get one free.

We can definitely look into that.