Testing the Testopro

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
strange-i can do more weight on military press standing than sitting! probably bad form i guess?:dunno:
It depends... are you doing a push-press? In that case, I can do more standing as well. But if you are just lifting with your arms/shoulders/chest... seated should be easier I would think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It depends... are you doing a push-press? In that case, I can do more standing as well. But if you are just lifting with your arms/shoulders/chest... seated should be easier I would think.

this is why i change up. standing is more overall body strength building and sitting isolates the upper body. both are beneficial, imo.:dunno:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm working on a shoulder width stance in order to force myself to use more core for stability...numbers will come with the stability increase.
That is what I am talking about AZ!!! "Typically" everyone is going to lift more seated then when standing in any overhead press except for a push press. The CNS only has to do one thing when you are sitting, PUSH THE WEIGHT UP! When you are standing it has to control the entire core, keep everything tight, stable and balanced while pushing the weight up over the head.
I also always tell my guys to make sure that at the top of the movement the dumbells should still be just outside of your shoulders making a slight Y so the tension never lets up at all like it does when you get closer to perpendicular.

In TG's case a wider foot stance may be called for, he has longer legs and a taller frame. Skyscrapers have to have a big foundation to stay stable at the top... Yeah TG you just got compared to a skyscraper, begin gloating now!!! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what I am talking about AZ!!! "Typically" everyone is going to lift more seated then when standing in any overhead press except for a push press. The CNS only has to do one thing when you are sitting, PUSH THE WEIGHT UP! When you are standing it has to control the entire core, keep everything tight, stable and balanced while pushing the weight up over the head.
I also always tell my guys to make sure that at the top of the movement the dumbells should still be just outside of your shoulders making a slight Y so the tension never lets up at all like it does when you get closer to perpendicular.

In TG's case a wider foot stance may be called for, he has longer legs and a taller frame. Skyscrapers have to have a big foundation to stay stable at the top... Yeah TG you just got compared to a skyscraper, begin gloating now!!! ;)
I can hear them cannonballs clanking already!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can hear them cannonballs clanking already!!
I don't mind the comparison......really.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So this past weekend's workouts were great. I feel great on these supplements and I am starting to get the hang of Kleen's workouts.

The things I really notice from this supplement is a feeling of well being, slightly oilier skin, an incredibly raised libido, and some strength gain. I really haven't been going incredibly heavy, but my 4-6 rep range is turning into a 6-8 rep range. I notice it the most when I am playing around with the 225 range. It's not exactly the kind of strength that I feel like I want to rack up 300+ lbs on bench and go for it, but I feel stronger with a weight that gave me trouble forever, 225. The 70-80% max range just feels like I can rep it out more. I also seem to have more drive during the constant dropsets of Kleen's workouts. I had originally noticed an increase in hunger, but now I am about what I would consider at a "normal" state of hunger.

I'll probably be stopping Kleen's workout in a week or two, I'll probably do two or three weeks of volume again, and then revert back to a few months of DC. If anyone get's a chance to work with Kleen and do his workout, I strongly suggest it. Word to the wise though, it is gonna kick you in the nuts. It is brutal. I have made really good gains with it, over a rather short period of time, however at this point it is really wearing me out... I think my CNS is gonna be fried if I keep this up for another month... which is why I am gonna be switching things up. This is certainly a workout to have in the arsenal though, one I plan on pulling out again by summertime.

As far as the Perform is concerned... I think the name is completely appropriate. GOOD STUFF. My girlfriend actually offered to buy my next bottle... :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent! Glad to hear you had good progress with the workout. I love Testopro, it definitely produces some strength for sure. I bet if you were doing DC style workout you would be going ape sh*t over the heavy weights. I know I did!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! Glad to hear you had good progress with the workout. I love Testopro, it definitely produces some strength for sure. I bet if you were doing DC style workout you would be going ape sh*t over the heavy weights. I know I did!
For sure bro, I gotta get you a write up for feedback for the workout. I really like it, I have a few tweaks/suggestions that I'd like to chat with you about. All of them are just personal preference, but I'd like to see what you think about them in relationship to the workout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this past weekend's workouts were great. I feel great on these supplements and I am starting to get the hang of Kleen's workouts.

The things I really notice from this supplement is a feeling of well being, slightly oilier skin, an incredibly raised libido, and some strength gain. I really haven't been going incredibly heavy, but my 4-6 rep range is turning into a 6-8 rep range. I notice it the most when I am playing around with the 225 range. It's not exactly the kind of strength that I feel like I want to rack up 300+ lbs on bench and go for it, but I feel stronger with a weight that gave me trouble forever, 225. The 70-80% max range just feels like I can rep it out more. I also seem to have more drive during the constant dropsets of Kleen's workouts. I had originally noticed an increase in hunger, but now I am about what I would consider at a "normal" state of hunger.

I'll probably be stopping Kleen's workout in a week or two, I'll probably do two or three weeks of volume again, and then revert back to a few months of DC. If anyone get's a chance to work with Kleen and do his workout, I strongly suggest it. Word to the wise though, it is gonna kick you in the nuts. It is brutal. I have made really good gains with it, over a rather short period of time, however at this point it is really wearing me out... I think my CNS is gonna be fried if I keep this up for another month... which is why I am gonna be switching things up. This is certainly a workout to have in the arsenal though, one I plan on pulling out again by summertime.

As far as the Perform is concerned... I think the name is completely appropriate. GOOD STUFF. My girlfriend actually offered to buy my next bottle... :D

Now if the female libido supps comes to market you can tell her to buy more.:)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thats what Im talking about!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure bro, I gotta get you a write up for feedback for the workout. I really like it, I have a few tweaks/suggestions that I'd like to chat with you about. All of them are just personal preference, but I'd like to see what you think about them in relationship to the workout.
Absolutely man. Holla at me or email me however you wanna do it. I would love to hear the feedback. Maybe incorporate some changes. The program is a work in progress. When you start it back up later this summer you should give phase 2 a shot. Everyone has loved Phase 1 and some are sticking with it and not even trying phase 2 which will allow for a little more recovery and a little more volume for 1 bodypart per workout. I think when i go back to that training again I will start with Phase 2.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Souding good brosinski. I like these type of supps.........all good gains......no bad sides!!!:yo:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that lengthy post GMG760. Lots of good points of interest there!

Breaking through plateaus, increased libido, and your ol' lady offered to buy you more Perform!

Thanks for the support!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thank YOU guys for the support! I'm really liking this product a lot.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that one is a great product for sure!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Gonna finish up my last week of Kleen's workout with the next two workouts... after which I am gonna be hitting up some volume work... definitely will let you guys know how the effects change (if at all) to a split workout.

Weighed in at 202 this morning. I'm quite a bit leaner than when I started this supplement... not sure if it just my diet that is losing the fat or if the testopro is helping, but my muscle fullness is staying, and I don't feel like I am "shrinking" like I often do when on a calorie restricted diet (I like my 3500 cal range... this 2500ish range drives me nuts) I actually might like this product better than the Stoked/PCS product you guys have, it seems to effect my confidence/swagger/alpha-male (even though I think alpha-male is such an over-used term) feeling more. I think that both stacked would be redonkulous.

Oh yea, my girlfriend just ordered me 3 (yea 3... lol) bottles of perform. Apparently she's a freak.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna finish up my last week of Kleen's workout with the next two workouts... after which I am gonna be hitting up some volume work... definitely will let you guys know how the effects change (if at all) to a split workout.

Weighed in at 202 this morning. I'm quite a bit leaner than when I started this supplement... not sure if it just my diet that is losing the fat or if the testopro is helping, but my muscle fullness is staying, and I don't feel like I am "shrinking" like I often do when on a calorie restricted diet (I like my 3500 cal range... this 2500ish range drives me nuts) I actually might like this product better than the Stoked/PCS product you guys have, it seems to effect my confidence/swagger/alpha-male (even though I think alpha-male is such an over-used term) feeling more. I think that both stacked would be redonkulous.

Oh yea, my girlfriend just ordered me 3 (yea 3... lol) bottles of perform. Apparently she's a freak.
Congrats on the GF LOL. I really think the combo of testofen and Divanil is what really does the job. I am really happy you are enjoying both.:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There's nothing wrong with having a lady who's a freak. Hell, I consider myself lucky to have one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, there are no complaint's here. It just made me laugh that she went out and bought me enough for the next taxable quarter of the year.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Any reason not to super-dose the perform? :hump:

8 tabs anyone?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The other head can ache too from over use injuries. Loss of skin... things of that nature...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
LOL...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
:fest30:

Does she have a sister or even a mother ? WAIT forget I said that :smirk:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:fest30:

Does she have a sister or even a mother ? WAIT forget I said that :smirk:
hell even grandma.

just kidding-no offense intended.:buttkick:

Magikskittlz

Awards
Currently cycling the SWOLE stack it includes Testpro. 15 days into the cycle Im suffering from flu and also damaged shoulder. Fcuking GUTTED!!! this stack is ill. My lifts have increased eg. Deadlift gone upto 180kg 1 max was at 165 kg max, shoulder db press was stuck at 37.5kg 8 reps now doing 42.5kg 8reps bench at 125kg up from 110kg. Diet in check. My RC in shoulder has had it so taking time off. Review on Testpro.... Fcking dogs bollox!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently cycling the SWOLE stack it includes Testpro. 15 days into the cycle Im suffering from flu and also damaged shoulder. Fcuking GUTTED!!! this stack is ill. My lifts have increased eg. Deadlift gone upto 180kg 1 max was at 165 kg max, shoulder db press was stuck at 37.5kg 8 reps now doing 42.5kg 8reps bench at 125kg up from 110kg. Diet in check. My RC in shoulder has had it so taking time off. Review on Testpro.... Fcking dogs bollox!!
Bro I am very sorry to hear about sickness getting in the way as it sounds like the stack was really working well for you.:(

Magikskittlz

Awards
Bro I am very sorry to hear about sickness getting in the way as it sounds like the stack was really working well for you.:(
Tell me about it, i cant wait hit the iron plates again... This stuff is awesome.. i went for a 4 week cycle but now thinking of 8 weeks. i have altered my diet aswell, and the glycobol is complimenting it well i think?..;) Peace

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me about it, i cant wait hit the iron plates again... This stuff is awesome.. i went for a 4 week cycle but now thinking of 8 weeks. i have altered my diet aswell, and the glycobol is complimenting it well i think?..;) Peace
Get well soon then go for it again and give it hell.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's recommended dose?
Perform:

2 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the PM.

Or 4 caps 45 minutes before "activity"!!:smileysex5: :hump: :naughty:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up MrBigPR!?!

Thanks for the interest.

Perform - 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM or just take four caps per-activity.

TestoPRO - 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM

EDIT: I got sidetracked and Thundergod beat me to it. Thanks Bro, reps!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Perform:

2 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the PM.

Or 4 caps 45 minutes before "activity"!!:smileysex5: :hump: :naughty:
after about 3 weeks i was able to go to every other day dosing without losing much effect. once it got built up in my system i REALLY didn't need to dose daily. if however i had a gf or wife who was willing to 'perform' more than twice daily the every day dosing would be A-OK.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up MrBigPR!?!

Thanks for the interest.

Perform - 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM or just take four caps per-activity.

TestoPRO - 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM

EDIT: I got sidetracked and Thundergod beat me to it. Thanks Bro, reps!
That is because TG is a animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea I really do. AI seems to have a very solid product line up, and I am very happy to have the opportunity to try out these products. Definitely has my seal of approval.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Money bro!! Perform sounds crazy, I don't think I could take it, I'd be a crazier man than now!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Money bro!! Perform sounds crazy, I don't think I could take it, I'd be a crazier man than now!!!
as if that were possible, lol. :cheers: