Testing out the VIDATEST (sponsored)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well could be man, seems you have a pretty busy schedule from the reading. Sometimes I feel just sustaining the strength I have is a win with stressful times. In any case keep on keeping on....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well could be man, seems you have a pretty busy schedule from the reading. Sometimes I feel just sustaining the strength I have is a win with stressful times. In any case keep on keeping on....
I would have to agree !!!!!! Evry other aspect of the product is working very well. I am starting to feel very full and hard (talking about my muscles lol )

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have to agree !!!!!! Evry other aspect of the product is working very well. I am starting to feel very full and hard (talking about my muscles lol )
SURE..... LOL hell ya good to hear though man.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so im just about throught the first bottle so I thought I would post pix after every bottle as a gauge ! So far So good everything is the same as previosly stated. The next week will be an off week as I will be out of the counrty for work .
b1.jpg
bottle 1.jpg

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im back home and I slept for 12 hours last night straight !! After being all jetlaged back and forth all the planes and travel on trains with everyone wearing masks in Japan, I must say knock on wood I have not gotten sick yet. Im set up for a massage tom. so no gym until tues.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear your back and safe bro! Get at it hard come tuesday!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck at the gym tomorrow. Kill it buddy.
I tried :) Things went well it was my first day back felt good and solid pump was good. Libido is starting to kick in and I didnt go as heavy as normal as I am still a litle tired. Lets see how sore I am tom?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my sleep is still off but man I feel great today. My kid woke me up at 4am and I still was able to kill hammies and tri's.Going to do quads and bis tom. had to change it up a bit.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to get back to normal sleep :) and I am recovering great for being my first few workouts after a week off. Spliting up the hammies and quads was nice and I felt extremly strong on both.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, good to hear man. That would be interesting to split.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to take some pix in the next week or so for the end of the 2nd bottle. Im feeling so good :) Strength went up like crazy on quads today and am having a great SOLID pump.(feeling full) but not bloated.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to take some pix in the next week or so for the end of the 2nd bottle. Im feeling so good :) Strength went up like crazy on quads today and am having a great SOLID pump.(feeling full) but not bloated.
Hell ya looking forward to seeing the after pics man.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really have to say that I think that when I staterd taking my first bottle I was a bit stressed! Ever since I have been back from my trip and xmas is outta the way things are looking UP. Everything is UP and started cardio this week :) Today is an off day so Im going to make it a cardio day.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im 2 full bottles in. Everything is still going WELL. Recovery is great and strength is way up ! Let see If I can get some feedback on the pix. It might be hard to tell but I am a biut harder you can see in the back pic how full my shoulders look from behind.
2ndbottle.jpg

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far my weight is up just a lb or 2 but to me it looks and feels pretty solid

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Looking great man with some added thickness. Cardio will treat you well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great man with some added thickness. Cardio will treat you well.
The last week I have started hitting the cardio about 5 days a week. I will be opening the last bottle today and be adding erase pro to the mix in a few days :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save a bit of bloat/fat for our upcoming "Who will find there six pack first" log we will be pitching! LMAO, I think I'm also going to incorporate cardio after this cycle and get a good cut going. Will be hard I've never done cardio! HATE IT.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im 2 full bottles in. Everything is still going WELL. Recovery is great and strength is way up ! Let see If I can get some feedback on the pix. It might be hard to tell but I am a biut harder you can see in the back pic how full my shoulders look from behind. View attachment 50510
Holy sh!t btw man you are a freaking beast! When you find them abs you are going to have an insane combo there man! Nice work.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save a bit of bloat/fat for our upcoming "Who will find there six pack first" log we will be pitching! LMAO, I think I'm also going to incorporate cardio after this cycle and get a good cut going. Will be hard I've never done cardio! HATE IT.
Will do ;) Plus that was at the end of the day. In the am you can see my abs lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:( Have been laying in bed and on the couch for the last few days :(
Caught a little something but was back in the gym today for the first time.
Even though I did not have much energy I was still strong for a first day back

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
:( Have been laying in bed and on the couch for the last few days :(
Caught a little something but was back in the gym today for the first time.
Even though I did not have much energy I was still strong for a first day back
Glad you are feeling better

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it looks to me like im putting on a little size now. We also know that comes with a little unwanted fat but its all good. Feeling SO strong it crazy. The added cardio has really helped and im taking today as a down/off day. I thought I would of added me erase pro but it has not arrived yet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be adding cardio after this cycle as it will finally be time to do a cut! When bulking for over a year to get to my goal but now I'm over it so I can cut down a few pounds of fat. Actually kinda looking forward to it even though i hate cardio. Good to hear the added size man!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I will be adding cardio after this cycle as it will finally be time to do a cut! When bulking for over a year to get to my goal but now I'm over it so I can cut down a few pounds of fat. Actually kinda looking forward to it even though i hate cardio. Good to hear the added size man!
It's about time for me to kick up the cardio too. I have gotten lazy in these cold months.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about time for me to kick up the cardio too. I have gotten lazy in these cold months.
Ya especially living in the Chicagoland area the winter get kind of depressing. I can see how it is so much easier in a warmer climate to stay fit. Even just being able to wake up and do am cardio outside makes things so much easier.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything still in check .
Cardio feels great. Aches and pains are at a min.
Heavy lifting is still ON!
Libido ;) still kickin
Started to drop an exercise from each muscle group and added more weight to everything.
Went back to legs together last week and they were so pumped.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one week left of the Vidatest 3 bottle run.
My erase pro came in and will be adding 1 pill a day for the final week of this run.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya, Fball can't keep me out of the gym though! OMW in right now, then again they do have like 20 tv's with sports playing at all times.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So PLEASE let me hear some feed back
do I look fat ? small ? full ? please let me know if you guys see any diff. I weighed 218.6 so looks like I roughly gained 5lbs.
back.jpg
back3.jpg
front.jpg
front2.jpg

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vidasupps and EV52 I cant thank you enough for the great opportunity to run this product for a full 3 bottles.
In my eyes I have no negative things to say about the product. First week there was a few breakout tiny pimples but that it.
Other than that it has been an amazing natural test booster that was run as astandalone with prett good results
At first I had alot going on with work and the holidays so mentally as far as the libido I think I was just blocking that out.

Strength gains 10
In my opinion I think this was the strongest aspect of the product. Why how ? dont have a clue but for a Natural I was shocked that even up till the last day my strength has increased in EVERY excersise.
Libido 8
Like I stated before I think the reason this was not noticed right away was me not the product.
Endurance 10
I have not fallen short anywhere ;) and have had all day energy everday.
Sleep 10
I have had no sleep issues while taking the product.
Side effects
I will say ZERO I figured if I rate this it might get missunderstood.
Crash ?
We will find out but I highly doubt it. I have succesfully transitioned into the erase pro for the last week. If anything changes I will update.

Add Ons
This could very well be taken by itself with great results. There might be someone on here reading this that might run it solo but for most of im sure we would add a few things like an estrogen blocker and some DAA at the least.

Anyone that is getting up there in age :) like myself great natural product with a great price.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vidasupps and EV52 I cant thank you enough for the great opportunity to run this product for a full 3 bottles.
In my eyes I have no negative things to say about the product. First week there was a few breakout tiny pimples but that it.
Other than that it has been an amazing natural test booster that was run as astandalone with prett good results
At first I had alot going on with work and the holidays so mentally as far as the libido I think I was just blocking that out.

Strength gains 10
In my opinion I think this was the strongest aspect of the product. Why how ? dont have a clue but for a Natural I was shocked that even up till the last day my strength has increased in EVERY excersise.
Libido 8
Like I stated before I think the reason this was not noticed right away was me not the product.
Endurance 10
Sleep 10
Side effects
Crash ?
We will find out but I highly doubt it. I have succesfully transitioned into the erase pro for the last week. If anything changes I will update.

Add Ons
This could very well be taken by itself with great results. There might be someone on here reading this that might run it solo but for most of im sure we would add a few things like an estrogen blocker and some DAA at the least.

Anyone that is getting up there in age :) like myself great natural product with a great price.
Nice review man! I'm using it in pct now. Hehe.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

Strength gains 10
Libido 8
Endurance 10
Sleep 10
Side effects
Crash ?

Add Ons

Great review. Thanks for the detailed log!