Testing out HUMAPRO as a protein replacement (sponsored)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Just basically replacing all calories with humapro. I might be losing some muscle, but looking sharper. On my training days I'm at around 3000 cals loow carb. On rest days I was at 1500 cals, now I'm essentially at 0 cals and theoretically 200 grams protein on two of the days out the week. its not easy but has proven effective.
That's got to be tough to subsist on so few cals. Are you not even consuming fruits, fats, or veg on your off days?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your really putting humapro to the test with this strategy, I really hope it shines, it'll give everyone a nice way to get shredded without too much muscle loss

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may toy around with this. I don't know that I'll commit to fully 0 cal; but I may taper cals down pretty darn low while upping a Humapro dosage.

I'll chime back in if/when I do it.
I've been zig zagging between 1300-1800 calories while using HumaPro. Can't say the scale has moved much, but new veins are popping out all the time!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been zig zagging between 1300-1800 calories while using HumaPro. Can't say the scale has moved much, but new veins are popping out all the time!
What's better than.recomp?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
your really putting humapro to the test with this strategy, I really hope it shines, it'll give everyone a nice way to get shredded without too much muscle loss
Yes sir. Next two weeks should be interesting. All things are on point this far :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure.

I've actually been tossing 2 scoops of grape in with 1 scoop Keto Induce, 1 scoop MCT evolved pre-bed each night (and occasionally 1 scoop unflavored E9 if I didn't drink it earlier in the day). It's not bad. Not like it pairs and you're like "wow, delicious!" lol, but not hard to drink at all. Hoping the orange or pineapple will actually make it taste kind of good.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464753233.010547.jpg

Tried it tn and it made the KI and Mct 10x sweeter. It was definitely drinkable and decent. I should have added more water but I pee all night so I only did 10oz.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some HIIT today before the Penguins game (yeah we are up 2-0!). Energy felt a little low today but carbs and calories were decent. Haven't been able to try any new mix ins with the flavors but I have some stuff in mind when I hit up the store tomorrow. Down 5 lbs as of this morning so all is going well on that front. Nothing new to report in regard to humapro. Still enjoying it and the extra calorie allotment I have as a direct result of it :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my orange in yesterday -- mixed 2 scoops with 1 scoop Keto Induce and 1 scoop MCT Evolved before bed -- delicious. Waaaaay better than mixing with grape lol. Which makes perfect sense giving the flavor of KI, but it wasn't terrible by any means and I had it so I was going to use it. But this was actually very tasty. Excited to see what mixing the orange/pineapple STRAFE in there with it is like and then eventually trying 1 scoop orange Humapro + 1 scoop pineapple Humapro in that mixture.

Fun fun!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my orange in yesterday -- mixed 2 scoops with 1 scoop Keto Induce and 1 scoop MCT Evolved before bed -- delicious. Waaaaay better than mixing with grape lol. Which makes perfect sense giving the flavor of KI, but it wasn't terrible by any means and I had it so I was going to use it. But this was actually very tasty. Excited to see what mixing the orange/pineapple STRAFE in there with it is like and then eventually trying 1 scoop orange Humapro + 1 scoop pineapple Humapro in that mixture.

Fun fun!
Nice man. Pineapple is next on my list as well. Let me know how the flavor is ;)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man. Pineapple is next on my list as well. Let me know how the flavor is ;)
Strawberry kiwi is a pretty good flavor, but pineapple is my favorite. Then again, I'm a sucker for anything pineapple flavored with supplements.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Strawberry kiwi is a pretty good flavor, but pineapple is my favorite. Then again, I'm a sucker for anything pineapple flavored with supplements.
Pineapple when done RIGHT is fantastic. Humapro did it RIGHT in my book

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys make me wish my grape could turn into pineapple... Lol. I got my fasting day today and tonight will have a big gallon of humapro. Bottoms up!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys make me wish my grape could turn into pineapple... Lol. I got my fasting day today and tonight will have a big gallon of humapro. Bottoms up!
Do you find that consuming humapro helps satiate you and not feel hungry?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you find that consuming humapro helps satiate you and not feel hungry?
Yes suprisingly. It completely cuts hunger which is another reason i believe it is what it claims to be.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Glad to see HumaPro getting the accolades it deserves

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I will order some pineapple Monday

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weigh in and I was down 6lbs. Was able to get a heavy pull workout in before getting Sunday started. The past couple days recovery seems to have slowed slightly but nothing too major. Fullness is down a little from about a week ago but it's still up from the first week. This is definitely good for consuming no additional protein shakes (remember I consumed 150 grams daily through shakes). So without the protein humapro is still working great in spite of my macros taking a pretty big hit. Only flavor mixin I was able to try this week was in a diet Sprite. It was quite good with the carbonation. Mixability wasn't the greatest but it was a nice change.

Off to do all sorts have errands. Good news is one week of school left then summer for 8 weeks ;) have a blessed Sunday gents.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!! School is almost done and summer is here for YOU!!!!!!

Keep at it bro

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took orange with me this weekend on our trip to state fire school and was wondering if I could mix it up with some ginger ale or something to play with flavor combinations. Will definitely be toying around with a few.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I took orange with me this weekend on our trip to state fire school and was wondering if I could mix it up with some ginger ale or something to play with flavor combinations. Will definitely be toying around with a few.
That does sound delicious. I bet you it would be an awesome combo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds bomb. let me know how it goes :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I made a banana smoothie with just ice, one banana, almond milk, and a scoop of humparo...... bomb. It was post workout and it hit the spot. Yesterday I also mixed it post workout with some pinapple juice and it tasted pretty good (not as good as the smoothie though).

Weight has been kind of stagnant the past couple of days. Had to chaperone at medieval times yesterday so I missed my pm humapro dose. Other than that I have been pretty well prepared when out and about. I used to never use the supp funnels but they have come in handy lately. I have a zip lock bag of humapro in my class i have been pouring into water bottles using the funnel throughout the day.

I have been feeling a little smaller and softer the past few days which is weird because weight has been the same. I don't think I have too many days left of humparo because i have been doing 3-4 scoops depending on the day. I think i might do a 1 or 2 week post humapro update so i can compare how I feel when I incorporate my protein shakes back in the rotation.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I made a banana smoothie with just ice, one banana, almond milk, and a scoop of humparo...... bomb. It was post workout and it hit the spot. Yesterday I also mixed it post workout with some pinapple juice and it tasted pretty good (not as good as the smoothie though).

Weight has been kind of stagnant the past couple of days. Had to chaperone at medieval times yesterday so I missed my pm humapro dose. Other than that I have been pretty well prepared when out and about. I used to never use the supp funnels but they have come in handy lately. I have a zip lock bag of humapro in my class i have been pouring into water bottles using the funnel throughout the day.

I have been feeling a little smaller and softer the past few days which is weird because weight has been the same. I don't think I have too many days left of humparo because i have been doing 3-4 scoops depending on the day. I think i might do a 1 or 2 week post humapro update so i can compare how I feel when I incorporate my protein shakes back in the rotation.
that sounds like a good idea, to really experience if theres a difference in how you look or feel when going back to whey

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This would be interesting to see. Definitely post details

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 6.5 lbs as of today and feeling pretty good. I have had a slight stomach issue since Monday night but still have been able to get some good workouts in. Final review coming later tonight.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review on page 1- have to go drive 5 hours to mammoth. Thank you again for the opportunity!!!! Really enjoyed the product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Down 6.5 lbs as of today and feeling pretty good. I have had a slight stomach issue since Monday night but still have been able to get some good workouts in. Final review coming later tonight.
6.5 lbs impressive

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Final Review-

I took almost 4 weeks off of all protein shakes ( 3x a day on average) and replaced them with humapro. I did this on a cut and I feel like this will shine most in that situation. Throughout the course I was able to lose 6.5lbs mainly due to the extra calories allotted from not consuming 600-800 form shakes. This is a huge benefit to me as a I was around 2300 calories which means 1/3 were shakes. Needless to say I was often hungry. Yes I know how to meal prep and track my macros but with two toddlers and the school year ending I really let it slip lol.

Recovery-8/10 Overall I felt like I still had really good recovery on humapro. There were only a few intermittent times I felt like it took slightly longer to recover. Obviously this recovery was at 3-4 times daily of humapro. Going into it I thought recovery would be awful due to diet and no additional protein; needless to say i was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Taste- 8.5/10 The taste was on point. It tasted like that powdered orange bang. one scoop I would use 16oz of water with no issues. The taste was pleasant and enjoyable even 3x a day. I started to get a little over it towards the end but it wasn't because the taste had change- i just get over things. Having multiple flavors of humapro could alleviate this issue.

Value- 8/10 Overall a tub for 90 servings is around $50 so 3x a day will last a month. On a cut in the future I will continue to dose it that much. On anything else a serving or two will probably be utilized from me to make it last 2 months or so.

As a protein replacement I would definitely use it on a cut. During a bulk I would personally prefer my protein shakes as they can be had around the same price. Overall I would definitely recommend this for a cut or as an amino product 3-4 hours in between meals.

Right on man!!!! Awesome stuff and THANKS for doing this!!!!

Glad you liked the product!!!!!