• Established
  • Best Answer
Haha a "stiff" breeze.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After an "off" day yesterday with a 3 mile bike ride, hit up the gym bright and early this morning. Freaking sleeping like a log, no way around it. I woke up on my own at 530 am after staying up for the game last night and felt like a million bucks. Recovery is also awesome so far. Been to the gym everyday for past 11 days and still feeling awesome.

Bent over BB row 4x10
superset Tbar row/straight arm pulldown. 3x10
v bar pulldowns 2x10 2x8
cable rear delt fly 4x10 dropset last set
preacher curl 4x10
hammer curl 4x10, dropset last set
5 mile bike ride
And that's how to start a day!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day: killed. By 9am!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was 5 mile bike before a super busy day, today is an actual off day! But spending it shoveling lots of snow. Yesterday they said 2 inches, and now we already have 5 and they're now saying to expect 8. Slept like a log last night and let's just say I'm really enjoying the sexy side of the mtest lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was 5 mile bike before a super busy day, today is an actual off day! But spending it shoveling lots of snow. Yesterday they said 2 inches, and now we already have 5 and they're now saying to expect 8. Slept like a log last night and let's just say I'm really enjoying the sexy side of the mtest lol
I am jealous...I need that snow, lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to a good concert last night, hurting a little bit today! Slept like a log last night with the beer/mtest combo, haha. Been pushing pretty hard lately, in big part thanks to mtest keeping me motivated and not sore. I just went in to get a good sweat going today so did a 6 mile bike ride. Libido has been off the charts, and the sex has been great, noticed improvement feeling wise from before.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was another day off, crazy work schedule coupled with some logistical stuff with the kid. Managed a 2 mile run though! And had sexy time again last night, I think I'm giving off the vibe, haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always keep time for sex

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today was another day off, crazy work schedule coupled with some logistical stuff with the kid. Managed a 2 mile run though! And had sexy time again last night, I think I'm giving off the vibe, haha
that "pheromone" game ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at the gym here today after a 14 hour day yesterday. No cardio today, will be back at that tomorrow. Feeling good otherwise, sleeping like a rock and recovery is great!

BB Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
Incline BB 12, 10, 8, 6
dips 3x10
cable chest 3x10
military press 3x12
standing upright row 3x10
rope tricep 3x10
reverse grip one arm tricep 3x10 extra set of 21's to finish

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Back at the gym here today after a 14 hour day yesterday. No cardio today, will be back at that tomorrow. Feeling good otherwise, sleeping like a rock and recovery is great!

BB Bench 12, 10, 8, 6
Incline BB 12, 10, 8, 6
dips 3x10
cable chest 3x10
military press 3x12
standing upright row 3x10
rope tricep 3x10
reverse grip one arm tricep 3x10 extra set of 21's to finish
Niceee.

Is that reverse grip one arm with the handle? I can never do those cause it always hurts to do reverse grip for some reason.

Have you ever tried taking the attachment off and just doing one arm extensions by gripping the cable? If not, I suggest it. It's epic for increasing grip strength and my triceps blow up

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, with the handle. If done the attachment off too, love it!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up nice and early this (cold) morning and hit up some legs. Slept like a log after having sex (again) last night. This has been a crazy run with that aspect, very awesome. Nothing else really to report ATM.
Squats 3x10
leg press 3x10
extensions 3x10
curls 3x10
calf raises 3x failure
ab work
6 miles bike

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results in here too. Sorry for the absence lately!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to update yesterday, sorry! Was another 14 hour day. Didn't stop me from waking up at 530 and hitting up the gym before it all! Had an awesome back workout and a 2 mile run. Slept like a log last night!! Took mtest right before bed and slept for 8 hours straight.
I'm really sore today but not from working. My second job is a freelance camera op for sporting events. Working a basketball game last night on handheld camera. There was a fast break coming right at me, and before I knew it, player ran right into me and knocked me right off my chair, straight onto my back. Popped right up last night but holy hell im sore today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a cool gig man

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like this is working out great for you

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so that fall has hurt me a bit more than I thought! Been tough getting around this weekend. Been keeping up with my doses so that's all still good but something is jacked up. Going to the chiro here in a few hours to see what's what. Motivation is still freaking high though, even with my back killing me, managed to get 10 miles in on the bike the past few days. I'll turn in my man card though, it snowed here and had to have my wife shovel :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, so that fall has hurt me a bit more than I thought! Been tough getting around this weekend. Been keeping up with my doses so that's all still good but something is jacked up. Going to the chiro here in a few hours to see what's what. Motivation is still freaking high though, even with my back killing me, managed to get 10 miles in on the bike the past few days. I'll turn in my man card though, it snowed here and had to have my wife shovel :(
oh man... nothing worse than having to have a girl do your manly duties for you... just awful. Hope the chiro can fix you up quick!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was so painful to hand her the shovel, haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still kind of out, went to the chiro yesterday to get adjusted, they're going over X-rays tomorrow am so hopefully know more of what's up. Been heating a lot. Going to try to bike tomorrow morning, still taking mtest, sleeping like a log

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with back injuries? Went over my xrays this morning and apparently my l4 and l5 are subloxed? Which means the space between them has been reduced and is quite a bit smaller than all of the other vertabrae. They want me to do chiro 3 times a week for over a month which is too rich for my blood. Any advice?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with back injuries? Went over my xrays this morning and apparently my l4 and l5 are subloxed? Which means the space between them has been reduced and is quite a bit smaller than all of the other vertabrae. They want me to do chiro 3 times a week for over a month which is too rich for my blood. Any advice?
Just got done with treatment for exactly that, it helped some bit for the most part you can pop them back into place yourself with a spikey foam roller and/or the balls that are for the same purpose. Google how to self correct subluxations, you'll find a bunch of good stuff.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I can tell you it wont be a month- the first few visits wont really do much. after you stop going, your body gets out of whack and you almost need to go back.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can tell you it wont be a month- the first few visits wont really do much. after you stop going, your body gets out of whack and you almost need to go back.
exactly why I have never been to a chiro... everything I see says that it becomes a necessity once they start "resetting" things.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to feel a bit better, been heating the hell out of my back. Pretty much taking the week off of weights, i could probably use it anyways. Did a few chest machines today really light to kind of get the blood flowing. Also rode 7 miles on the bike. Have a few days left and will definitely be recommending this! Been really enjoying my run.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
exactly why I have never been to a chiro... everything I see says that it becomes a necessity once they start "resetting" things.
the best thing to really piss off a chiropractor " can you crack my back" "WE DO ADJUSTMENTS, WE DONT CRACK BACKS" lay on your stomach and with this heating pad on your back.

couldnt i just do this at home?

no,

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just got done with treatment for exactly that, it helped some bit for the most part you can pop them back into place yourself with a spikey foam roller and/or the balls that are for the same purpose. Google how to self correct subluxations, you'll find a bunch of good stuff.
if you got adjusted on your first visit, you have the most honest chiropractor on earth!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
if you got adjusted on your first visit, you have the most honest chiropractor on earth!
Nope he took x-rays that had to be developed. My wife is a DO and when she saw the x-rays she said, "yep your f'd up"

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nope he took x-rays that had to be developed. My wife is a DO and when she saw the x-rays she said, "yep your f'd up"
funny when chiro says they need x rays but they arent doctors- lmao

thats like me giving arnold advice for bigger biceps

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So continued the off week from weights here but did 7 miles on the bike today. Got a nice sweat going. Mood still great, sleep awesome and libido has never been better. Almost done with the bottle, so should have final review up on Monday. This weekend is gonna blow. working a basketball tourney tomorrow from 8am til likely 11pm. Then Sunday the high is -10. Ouch.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I survived the brutal cold! And just finished up my run with Mtest. Really good 30 days on this which I will get into detail with my final review here in the next day or so. Cliffs notes, amazing sleep quality, increased libido nicely, mood was noticeably better and recovery improved as well. Would definitely recommend and place up towards the top of natty boosters I've tried. Will updated with final thoughts soon! Thanks for following along all!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I survived the brutal cold! And just finished up my run with Mtest. Really good 30 days on this which I will get into detail with my final review here in the next day or so. Cliffs notes, amazing sleep quality, increased libido nicely, mood was noticeably better and recovery improved as well. Would definitely recommend and place up towards the top of natty boosters I've tried. Will updated with final thoughts soon! Thanks for following along all!
Can't wait to hear your thoughts

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! It's great to hear how well you liked it. Sorry for my absence in here lately. Thanks for keeping a great, detailed log for us :biggthumpup:

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anyone done a Alphamax v M-test comparison? Just got two bottles of M-test, Alphamax XT didn't really do much but a stiff pecker.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone done a Alphamax v M-test comparison? Just got two bottles of M-test, Alphamax XT didn't really do much but a stiff pecker.
Would be interested to hear your comparison

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Would be interested to hear your comparison
Okay, I will try and post a weekly log. I had a gyno flare up after taking 25mg of Osta (which has never happened to me at 20mg) so I just got off LGI Rehab, which is the only thing that helps a gyno flare for me. There should be no problem to run M-test a week or two after hopping off Rehab, correct?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty folks here's my final review! Thanks again for the opportunity to run M-test and to all who followed along.

I ran as the directions instructed for 30 days straight. Right away I noticed better sleep and increased libido after the first few days. More slow coming were recovery and strength but they definitely came on before ending the run.

Seep 5-5
Seriously, like a log every night from the first dose. Deep sleep too, such a bonus with a toddler running around to be well rested.
Libido 5-5
I already have a pretty high libido, but this just made it skyrocket. I had more sex, and better sex on this than I have for awhile. I couldn't keep my hands off my wife, and she didn't seem to mind. Quality was also improved on my end as well.
Recovery 3-5
Came on towards the end of the run, but had noticebly shorter recovery periods and my endurance seemed to increase as well.
strength 3-5
Same as recovery, came on towards the end but was putting up more weight easier than when I started

Closing 4-5
The sleep and libido were so good on M-Test I had to bump it to a 4 rather than a 3.5. Great all around product here that I can safely recommend to anyone looking for a good boost!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay, I will try and post a weekly log. I had a gyno flare up after taking 25mg of Osta (which has never happened to me at 20mg) so I just got off LGI Rehab, which is the only thing that helps a gyno flare for me. There should be no problem to run M-test a week or two after hopping off Rehab, correct?
Nope none at all. There shouldn't be anything that directly would increase e levels. The only possible reason would be extra free test being converted but that's very unlikely

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alrighty folks here's my final review! Thanks again for the opportunity to run M-test and to all who followed along.

I ran as the directions instructed for 30 days straight. Right away I noticed better sleep and increased libido after the first few days. More slow coming were recovery and strength but they definitely came on before ending the run.

Seep 5-5
Seriously, like a log every night from the first dose. Deep sleep too, such a bonus with a toddler running around to be well rested.
Libido 5-5
I already have a pretty high libido, but this just made it skyrocket. I had more sex, and better sex on this than I have for awhile. I couldn't keep my hands off my wife, and she didn't seem to mind. Quality was also improved on my end as well.
Recovery 3-5
Came on towards the end of the run, but had noticebly shorter recovery periods and my endurance seemed to increase as well.
strength 3-5
Same as recovery, came on towards the end but was putting up more weight easier than when I started

Closing 4-5
The sleep and libido were so good on M-Test I had to bump it to a 4 rather than a 3.5. Great all around product here that I can safely recommend to anyone looking for a good boost!
Great to hear you enjoyed it! Thanks for the thorough log and review