Testers? Testers? 123?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, the stuff is free, and Dsade hooks you up with a good amount, just chill. If you have to wait 2 months its worth it right? Can't complain about free!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering cause he is good with the communication. I am not impatient so no worries, don't need to insinuate that I am hassling the guy. Sheesh...can't even post without getting hassled..maybe I am just a post whore :)

tattoopierced1

checking for some updates... very excited about this and am just trying to schedule my upcoming stacks after this test.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So whats going on guys....I am not trying to be an ass but I am trying to plan an AP, and Vasoxplode cycle and need to know a timeline...can we get a teaser update at least

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I WANT IN! ****, is it too late?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am so confused by the total lack of communication here....is this test still gonna go.....? Can we get some sort of acknowledgment that this still exists?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually need sound off here for who is still on board. Everything is getting packaged into testing samples this week, and I need to know who is still willing to provide feedback.

I will also be able offer this in FINAL ANTI-OX (pomegranate, no artificial sweetener) flavor, along with projected retail price to add THAT info into overall feedback (worth the price, not worth the price, etc).

Sorry for the massive delay, but the funding took a major hit with the DCP delay.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I actually need sound off here for who is still on board. Everything is getting packaged into testing samples this week, and I need to know who is still willing to provide feedback.

I will also be able offer this in FINAL ANTI-OX (pomegranate, no artificial sweetener) flavor, along with projected retail price to add THAT info into overall feedback (worth the price, not worth the price, etc).

Sorry for the massive delay, but the funding took a major hit with the DCP delay.
I want in! You know I dig this area...
I just sent you an email (AOL).

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am definetly still in......and will most def. provide feedback. Should we expect to recieve the product in the next week or so?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We did some tweaking to the formula, and had to make a small change to the ingredient profile. There was also an issue arising that, based on some unrelated feedback that seems to be accumulating regarding long term use of NO boosters and general malaise/headaches, causing us to rethink their inclusion.

We did settle on the formula, and are having everything made ready this week for shipment to testers. The final formula will be coming shortly thereafter.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool so I'll be expecting a present in the mail this week...? I am already excited.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, since I am done with SMASH preworkout drink, am I still in? Doing RPM plus IGF-2 right now and loving it. Thought it would stack well with these. If not, no worries!

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
im in. im using a during/pwo drink from TP i customized currently.....WMS/Leucine/Creatine/Taurine.....works well. im just about out though.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Im still in ofcourse :)

btw, when is DCP projected to be back at nutra? :thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im Still in. MY address was sent in a email a while ago. Shall another email or pm be sent?