Testers? Testers? 123?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
OH, that would be a FUN competition!

Mr. Beta Tester! The winner gets to test every beta product from every sponsor for an entire year! SWEET! :thumbsup:
That does sound sweet...:dance:

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dang. I just ordered a couple lbs. of KK and some creatine literally 10 minutes ago. :frustrate:

How about saving on shipping and throwing some of this stuff in with my order? I'll be gald to log it. :fool2: :D

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
testes, testes, 1...2...3? *beavis & butthead*

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
welllll....its saturday.....who'd you pick.....huh huh huhhuh.....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just talked to dsade, said he's sending you a "special batch" of waxy white substance straight from his home, says it's 10,000 % more anabolic than testosterone with absolutly no side effects, just keep it away from your girlfriend!

Each tester will be sent around a 10 workout supply of each formula.

The only other criteria is that you should not be on any hormones or anything like Anabolic Pump.
You will also have to stop, temporarily, products like or Size-on.
Nice complement (in bold print) Dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice complement (in bold print) Dsade!
Equating the strength of AP with hormones IS a compliment, for sure. For testing, I have to know the effectiveness of just the one-two punch of the KK based formulas.

And now...will the following people email me your name and address with "Kwik Karb Formula Tester" in the subject line to [email protected]:

Tattoopierced1
Iron.addict
KjKriston
Crader
Smeton_Yea
theMyth
BuffHunk29
Macedaddy
zachattack43
sean taylor

Unfortunately, I ran out of materials that I can afford to donate for this. I will offer more of the finished product for testing to some of you that missed this initial batch.

Thanks for the patience, everyone.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT!!!!:thumbsup: Thanks Dsade!!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the consideration, dsade. I look forward to testing the next batch. Good luck to the beta boyz!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Equating the strength of AP with hormones IS a compliment, for sure. For testing, I have to know the effectiveness of just the one-two punch of the KK based formulas.

And now...will the following people email me your name and address with "Kwik Karb Formula Tester" in the subject line to [email protected]:

Tattoopierced1
Iron.addict
KjKriston
Crader
Smeton_Yea
theMyth
BuffHunk29
Macedaddy
zachattack43
sean taylor

Unfortunately, I ran out of materials that I can afford to donate for this. I will offer more of the finished product for testing to some of you that missed this initial batch.

Thanks for the patience, everyone.
Email sent. Thanks!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Congrats and good luck fellers!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Email sent...
Thanks Dsade...I love being your guinea pig (no sexual overtones implied nor should any be taken.)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dsade, I too love being your pig for new sex, I mean supps!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phew!!!! Well, glad I got a hold of you before they shipped. I would love to test this product for you, as I think your products are all top notch, but I can not. I just recieved a package in the mail for Axis Labs SMASH that I didn't know I was getting. I guess they didn't let people know who won, they just shipped to who won. Was a huge surprise! So in order to be fair to both of you guys and to be honest and not just to try and score a free product, I will have to drop out of being a tester for KK. :( . Thank you for choosing me again Dsade, hopefully you'll still consider me in the future. One of you lucky guys gets a chance to test one of Dsade's amazing products! I'm jealouse already!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Phew!!!! Well, glad I got a hold of you before they shipped. I would love to test this product for you, as I think your products are all top notch, but I can not. I just recieved a package in the mail for Axis Labs SMASH that I didn't know I was getting. I guess they didn't let people know who won, they just shipped to who won. Was a huge surprise! So in order to be fair to both of you guys and to be honest and not just to try and score a free product, I will have to drop out of being a tester for KK. :( . Thank you for choosing me again Dsade, hopefully you'll still consider me in the future. One of you lucky guys gets a chance to test one of Dsade's amazing products! I'm jealouse already!

^That is a true gentleman. I applaude your ethics sir.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good man. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:(

You give valuable feedback, which is why I immediately wanted you for this trial. But I respect your other commitment, and your honesty in letting me know.

You are definitely on my short list for any future trials.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have put a trace on the final ingredient, which is holding things up. My apologies.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh, is THAT what showed up at my door last night?

guess i shouldn't have dumped it down the toilet! :toofunny:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA!!

Dont worry tracing it it's at my house! When Macedaddy flushed it, there is a direct line that comes right to my toilet!! Thanks Macedaddy! AHHA

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
HAHA!!

Dont worry tracing it it's at my house! When Macedaddy flushed it, there is a direct line that comes right to my toilet!! Thanks Macedaddy! AHHA

You guys have direct line to each others commodes??
That is true recycling....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That could bring the line...

"Shout your mouth when you are talking to me" to a whole other level.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, see sometimes i get tOO many AX supps and the only thing to do is flush them, so BH29 decided to get in on the goodies..........

so he is a "secret" supp whore! See, i come out and admit that i am a supp whore and LOVE supps........

but BH29 is still a closet SUPP WHORE! :toofunny:

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
LOL..I think supps lose their efficacy the second time around. Just saying...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they do?

well that is why i OFTEN do 3 or 4 cycles! :toofunny:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSADE....is there anyway I could delay my testing a few days because I am going out of town and wont have gym access for 4 days.....I really want to test this for you though but I want to be honest about it.....let me know...thanks

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA!! I send Mace his meals for the day in return for AX samples!!
Although the Bananas sometimes get soggy that by the time they reach him sorry bout that Mace!!! I will work it out!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm anyplace for one more tester since the product is still not ready?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH! they aren't suppossed to be mushy and soggy like that? DAMN! i was kinda liking them! :fool2:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am bothered by the lack of communication here...wonder what happened.......?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
come on guys we all know that dsade is nice and has a good rep here, maybe he hasnt received the stuff and i dont see why he should report every detail you every one. he did manage to pick the testers now just wait till he pm,email, call you or post somethig in this thread.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Dsade has been extremely busy, and it has been Easter after all, please bear with us, I'm sure he will give an update as soon as he can :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was in know way trying to be mean...just more concerned than anything...I am in no way questioning DSADE...just really anxious to test this stuff....anxiously awaiting some info.