TestEnan/Proviron/Epi cycle questions

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I might get more feedback in here. Have a couple remaining questions about my first injectable cycle (this is my 2nd cycle overall).

For starters it looks like this:

Test Enan (500mg - 250x2 for 12 weeks)
Epi (20 mg ed, first 4 weeks, last 4 weeks)
Prov (week 1-? - 25 or 50mg)
HCG (week 5-12 / 250iu twice/week)

Clen for 2-3 weeks and finishing off in last 2-3 weeks as well.

post cycle therapy:
IGF / Nolva/Torem + Dermacrine Sustain.

Will have nolva on hand during cycle just in case. But with epi + prov, I shouldn't need more AI. Being safe though.

All support supps will be in place. Will be also taking taurine + poseidon + gaba.

Also, my stats are as follows. 6'2 216 pnds. ~14%bf or maybe a little less now.

Cycle History here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/69870-my-updated-post.html

Original thread about next cycle here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/74911-first-lean-bulk.html

------------------------------

Here are my questions. They may be noob questions so bare with me. I am only able to get the test in 300mg vials, and yet I'd like to take 250mg twice a week. The person recommended I just take 300mg twice a week, but I am not sure if it's worth doing so (payoff vs sides), or if it's smart to do so on my first inj cycle. Can I just combine the two vials into a new one, seal it off/refrigerate and pull from it multiple times to get what I need?

Also, since I am taking epi for the first 4 weeks, should I only take 25mg of proviron for that time, then up it to 50mg of prov when I come off the epi and then back to 25mg when I go back on the epi in my final 4 weeks?

I am also thinking maybe I don't need to do 500mg of test if I am taking prov, since my free test will be greatly elevated with this combo. This was the reason I was thinking that 600mg would be too much alongside the prov for my first time doing test.

Thanks for any input/feedback/comments.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Prolbably not what you want to here, but for first injectable cycle run test only for 12 weeks at 500mg.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No it's ok, that's what I've heard/read many times, and it's probably the best + safest way to see how I react to test. I haven't done straight test before but I've done DMT (3-ene) in my last cycle.

But I'd like to keep this a lean bulk and the use of epi/proviron will be used instead of an on-cycle AI and to keep things dry.

I guess alternatively, I can do test + arimidex to keep things dry, but proviron sounds like a great addition in many ways (low e, high free-t, + mucho wood), and the epi would also help to kickstart the cycle while acting like a serm at that amount.

HCG is definately going to be used. I don't think I'll ever consider running any type of cycle that's 7+ weeks without some.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i would go with the 300mg 2x a week if i was in your shoes...100mg diff, ahH! nothing just keep it simple and go with what you got.

You could do the 25mg prov with the epi and then bump up to 50mg all the way to PCT.

ALso have you ran epi before?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah I was thinking that might be the easiest / simplest way to go but wasn't sure if going up even 100mg would cause a big jump in sides. Not that I won't be prepared though.

I haven't done epi yet which was why I was thinking of keeping the dosage so low at 20mg ed. I think it will be the best thing to kick off this cycle due to it's added estrogen control and quick strength gains before the test kicks in. From what I'm looking for from this cycle, I'd rather include Epi than something like dbol or even pheraplex to kick things off.

So you think I should only run the epi to start things off then proviron right till the end? I was thinking of doing another epi-4 weeker at the end before pct, but maybe just using it to start things off would be better.

Also thinking of using Ralox instead of Torem, and having this on hand during the full cycle in case needed at any time for any gyno symptoms, as well as used in full pct (instead of nolva, don't think I will be using that again)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what is your cycle experience? 20mg is nothing, at least to me. You could probably use 20mg everyday for 12 weeks and still not have any serious issues or issues at all, thats just my take on it doesnt mean it will be okay for everyone. Proviron, i tried it, cant say i noticed anything from it. I was taking 50mg and tried 100mg didnt notice anything so i saved the rest and ill use it for a cutting stack when the time comes.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only done 1 cycle before, recomp stack. Here's the stack + post cycle therapy layed out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/69870-my-updated-post.html

Basically t3/albuterol + halo ramped to 100mg + Zol @ 300mg and ergo (2ene/3ene) @ 25mg in my last 2-3 weeks alongside the other 2. Was around 7 weeks long this cycle. Right now I'm finishing a 4 week t3/ec/clen cycle. PCT went well on that recomp stack, getting bloodwork done by next week to see my test/e1/e2 #'s and to see how well my thyroid's doing.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proviron, i tried it, cant say i noticed anything from it. I was taking 50mg and tried 100mg didnt notice anything so i saved the rest and ill use it for a cutting stack when the time comes.

Yeah it's definately meant to be stacked with test, compliments it perfectly. But on it's own it's not going to do much, but will definately raise levels of DHT and free test.

I think because it's my first, I will remove the prov and stick with epi/test/aromasin. For dht I'm just going to stick to topical spiro 5% + nizoral 2%. I'm turning 30 with a pretty thick head of hair, I haven't seen anything noticeably receding yet so I'm not too worried about that...but I don't think I want to test it out by creating an even more androgenic environment with the addition of more DHT (proviron) right now.

TestE 600mg 1-12
Epi 30mg 4 on / 4 off / 4 on
HCG 250iu 2/week week 4-12
Aromasin as needed, but will keep it low.

IGF-1 / Dermacrine Sustain / Torem / Leviathan + DCP / paravol + aspire for p c t.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah it's definately meant to be stacked with test, compliments it perfectly. But on it's own it's not going to do much, but will definately raise levels of DHT and free test.

I think because it's my first, I will remove the prov and stick with epi/test/aromasin. For dht I'm just going to stick to topical spiro 5% + nizoral 2%. I'm turning 30 with a pretty thick head of hair, I haven't seen anything noticeably receding yet so I'm not too worried about that...but I don't think I want to test it out by creating an even more androgenic environment with the addition of more DHT (proviron) right now.

TestE 600mg 1-12
Epi 30mg 4 on / 4 off / 4 on
HCG 250iu 2/week week 4-12
Aromasin as needed, but will keep it low.

IGF-1 / Dermacrine Sustain / Torem / Leviathan + DCP / paravol + aspire for p c t.
sounds good. good luck. when does this start?

btw. i was on test e when i used the prov....
aromasin....good choice. and sense its suicidal you dont have to worry about estrogen rebound.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good. good luck. when does this start?

btw. i was on test e when i used the prov....
aromasin....good choice. and sense its suicidal you dont have to worry about estrogen rebound.

thanks, Yeah I''ll probably be using the aromasin from beginning right through to end of p c t as well.

I'm planning on starting near mid/end of October I think. Actually, I'm just making up a hypothetical beginner / safe-ish cycle for fun. Steroids are bad and I wouldn't actually do them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Beelzebub Cycle Logs 3