Test400/Deca200 cycle input

marndt

Awards
Watsup guys, about to start my 4th cycle, I'm 6'0, 235lbs at about 15-17% Bf right now (just came back from vacation, so im pretty carbed up and ready to rumble)
What I'm Planning to start in December is a Test 400 blend, and Deca 200. im gonna do a 14 weeks shooting 1cc of each 3x a week. so 1200mg a week of Test400 blend, and 600mg a week of Deca.

What you guys think... too much? Any input, recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good. have u run deca before? if not i suggest getting some HCG and caber.

marndt

Awards
Yeah man, Got the PCT sorted out everything is good, Ive used Deca before, so i know what its all about, just never used it at this high of a dose before, should be interesting.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur gonna blow up. goodluck with the cycle

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Watsup guys, about to start my 4th cycle, I'm 6'0, 235lbs at about 15-17% Bf right now (just came back from vacation, so im pretty carbed up and ready to rumble)
What I'm Planning to start in December is a Test 400 blend, and Deca 200. im gonna do a 14 weeks shooting 1cc of each 3x a week. so 1200mg a week of Test400 blend, and 600mg a week of Deca.

What you guys think... too much? Any input, recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
I think that is to much gear. any reason you are shooting up so much of each? at those doses is when you really see bad side effects and i've known guys to make great gains (in all weight and experience categories) from doses that are more than 1/2 that. this would be a better cycle IMO:

Test - 1-14 - 400-600mg/wk
Deca - 1-10/12- 300-400mg/wk
hCG - 14-15/16 - 250iU ED
PCT - 16/17-20+

keep in mind that you should run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca. deca takes a while to get out of your system and these will keeps sides to a minimum (mainly deca-d*ck).

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Oops I didn't read your post correctly.

Your at a good weight to try something hardcore like you have suggested but more than 1 g of testosterone a week might be pushing it a bit and 600 mg of deca durabolin is the maximum dose.

The ideal cycle at your weight would be 750 mg a week of testosterone and 400 mg of deca durabolin.

But it sounds like you want to try something hardcore and you could probably handle a 1 g of testosterone; but not many people try 600 mg of deca durabolin, mainly due to side effects.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Your at a good weight to try something hardcore like you have suggested
Weight doesn't have much relevance on depicting the gear you can use. It may be dependent with dosing for certain supplements but weight should never make up for (or lack of) experience and knowledge.

chuck2000

Awards
I think that is to much gear. any reason you are shooting up so much of each? at those doses is when you really see bad side effects and i've known guys to make great gains (in all weight and experience categories) from doses that are more than 1/2 that. this would be a better cycle IMO:

Test - 1-14 - 400-600mg/wk
Deca - 1-10/12- 300-400mg/wk
hCG - 14-15/16 - 250iU ED
PCT - 16/17-20+

keep in mind that you should run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca. deca takes a while to get out of your system and these will keeps sides to a minimum (mainly deca-d*ck).
This is good advice. Pay attention here. Also, if you decide to run your compounds so high keep an AI on hand for estrogenic side effects.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow, i like big doses but I think something like 800 TestE and 400 deca is fine... no need for 1.2g dude.

And another thought, if your test is 400mg/mL, have fckng fun pinning it. Have you thought about diluting it with sterile oil?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i like big doses but I think something like 800 TestE and 400 deca is fine... no need for 1.2g dude.

And another thought, if your test is 400mg/mL, have fckng fun pinning it. Have you thought about diluting it with sterile oil?
typically concentrations over 300 are more painful, as well as things like test suspension/prop (shorter lived test) that may be in the blend. if done right, it could be painless because i've seen a company actually do test500 and many reported it was painless (wasnt a blend though). if you do experience pain, try warming the vial in hot water for 5-10 minutes and if need be, buy sterile cotton seed oil. it is one of the easiest to find and draw out .5cc or more until the injection is pain free.

marndt

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys, I was already second guessing myself about the 1.2g test dose, so I guess I was right in thinking that it was too much, maybe ill lower it to Test-800mg / Deca-400mg.
How would you recomend I split the doses? Can I do the Test 400 only 2x per week? or is it better to do it 3x per week?

marndt

Awards
and do you think Mixing the test 400 with the deca in same needle would ease the pain at all? lol

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
The reason why the testosterone 400 mg will sting like acid upon injection is because it requires a high concentration of benzyl alcohol to hold that much testosterone in solution.

Some people burn off the benzyl alcohol before they inject putting the testosterone into suspension rather than solution before they inject to reduce the pain. This isn't to be confused with testosterone suspension USP, which is testosterone crystals in water without esters attached.

There are 2 ways to do this. Once you have drawn up the syringe put it in a plastic ziplock bag and put it in boiling water for a few minutes. The benzyl alcohol denatures in the high heat, but you have to inject straight afterwards because the testosterone begins to crystalise after the benzyl alcohol is gone. Another similar method is to put the syringe in the oven for a short while.

Whatever you do, don't draw up all your syringes and boil/bake them at once because otherwise the testosterone will form crystals in the oil. You need to inject the testosterone before the crystals form, i.e. right after you burn off the benzyl alcohol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test 400 + Deca 200 = 2cc's Monday
Test 400 + Deca 200 = 2cc's Thursday

im assuming ur deca is 200mg/cc

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
since the blend is 400, you should be fine with E4D injections and you can mix the deca, it may actual help lower the overall concentration and ease pain (if there is any). before going through any measures of bagging/baking, try injecting the two together and see how much pain really exist, can it be tolerated, and then go into measures that we listed in the thread. simply warming the vial for a few minutes before injecting usually makes a world of difference and is one of the easiest. good luck :head:

marndt

Awards
So one shot e4d should suffice? bomb, i was gonna do half a cc every other day, e4d sounds much better lol thanks again guys.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
a gram of test is not that high of a dose.. sides are not exponentially different than with 500mg. whoever drilled into your heads that 1g test and 600mg deca is a dangerous cycle was wrong. run .5mg arimidex ed or even some letro if thats your thing.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
a gram of test is not that high of a dose.. sides are not exponentially different than with 500mg. whoever drilled into your heads that 1g test and 600mg deca is a dangerous cycle was wrong. run .5mg arimidex ed or even some letro if thats your thing.
no one said dangerous, its just uncalled for. i dont know many people who need to run that high of a dose of either one to see very good gains.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
nvm agreed, i checked the OPs stats, dont use over 750mg of test and 400 of deca thers absolutely no need. try and trim some of that bodyfat before you start unless you want to hold enough water to put out a california forest fire.

marndt

Awards
yeah i know, but i really dont wanna waste time trying to lose BF over the winter.. just came back from vacation, i might actually incorperate some T3/clen in the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle anyways. You think that would be wise?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea the clen at the end would help, also on cycle you will most likely burn some fat as you build more LBM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 1
Davz808 Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 0