Test400 Only Cycle

Davz808

Davz808

Awards
Read a lot of different advice on how many weeks to run a Test400 Cycle... This specific Test400 is 25mg PROP, 188mg ENANTHATE and 188mg CYPIONATE. I've heard some say 8 weeks I've heard some say as high as 15 weeks. This is my first cycle and I'm currently on my sixth week. I'm taking a very light dosage of .5 every 3rd day. Being it's my first cycle I'm really seeing some good gains at just .5 every 3rd day. I went from 183lbs to now 208 on my sixth week. My question is, at this rate, how many weeks would you run Test400? If this helps at all, I'm 31 years old, 5"11. My goal is to be anywhere from 225lbs to 240lbs. Any help would highly be appreciated.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Can u elaborate please. I'm new to all these abbreviations lol
Human chorionic gonadotropin, its used to combat hormonal suppression/shutdown. I usually use it at the start of the till the end. Its useful for long cycles, you can get away without using it but it helps alot going into pct

Davz808

Davz808

Awards
Human chorionic gonadotropin, its used to combat hormonal suppression/shutdown. I usually use it at the start of the till the end. Its useful for long cycles, you can get away without using it but it helps alot going into pct
Awesome. If it's not too late for me to start using some now could u dm me more info. Appreciate u