Test shot gone wrong?????

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on my 3rd week of pinning 500 mg a week rotating quads. After my last injection my skin on my quad has turned reddish and is slightly swollen and also has a warm sensation when I touch it. Could this be dirty gear? Need opinions ASAP. Btw not running a fever

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm on my 3rd week of pinning 500 mg a week rotating quads. After my last injection my skin on my quad has turned reddish and is slightly swollen and also has a warm sensation when I touch it. Could this be dirty gear? Need opinions ASAP. Btw not running a fever
Did you just recently open a fresh vial?
Or have you been using the same one for 3 weeks?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
The injection site itself looks fine. I can't even really see exactly where the pin was. It was a super clean pin. I've been using the same vial so far

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just googled your problem & seem fairly common.
For sure change injection sites and make sure the red spot isn’t getting bigger for one thing.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Good reads there. I'm pinning my other quad today so I'm hoping by next Monday it'll be back to normal. In the mean time I'm gonna keep an eye on it and ice it, maybe take some Advil for inflammation. Thanks for your help bro

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good reads there. I'm pinning my other quad today so I'm hoping by next Monday it'll be back to normal. In the mean time I'm gonna keep an eye on it and ice it, maybe take some Advil for inflammation. Thanks for your help bro
You are very welcome man . Stay safe.

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
Are you using alcohol wipes on the vial top and on injection site?

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
Also try going glutes or delts for a while. Scar tissue builds up after pinning in the same location for some time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it pharma or UGL? Often with UGL you will get some PIP, or issues where part of the solvent has crystalized and as it travels through the local tissue it gets "stuck" and inflames the area until it is broken down and absorbed by the body. This can happen when they put things in to make it easier to get the carrier to hold the higher doses of test or just for it to bind faster if making it in a hurry. If using a 250-400mg /ml product you can almost expect stuff like that.

I did a lot of research on this when it happened to me. You will more than likely be perfectly fine but keep an eye on it to make sure there is not an infection.

Other than that, do you see any flakes or floaties in the oil? It could have crashed and if so you will need to heat it back up and then shake it to get everything to dissolve again.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Is it pharma or UGL? Often with UGL you will get some PIP, or issues where part of the solvent has crystalized and as it travels through the local tissue it gets "stuck" and inflames the area until it is broken down and absorbed by the body. This can happen when they put things in to make it easier to get the carrier to hold the higher doses of test or just for it to bind faster if making it in a hurry. If using a 250-400mg /ml product you can almost expect stuff like that.

I did a lot of research on this when it happened to me. You will more than likely be perfectly fine but keep an eye on it to make sure there is not an infection.

Other than that, do you see any flakes or floaties in the oil? It could have crashed and if so you will need to heat it back up and then shake it to get everything to dissolve again.
It is UGL. It's a 300/ml so what your saying makes a lot of sense. I just haven't had that reaction to it. I've had some pretty righteous pip lol but not swollen or red. I'll try shaking and heating it a little. It's hard for me to see if it's crystallized because the vial is pretty dark.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is UGL. It's a 300/ml so what your saying makes a lot of sense. I just haven't had that reaction to it. I've had some pretty righteous pip lol but not swollen or red. I'll try shaking and heating it a little. It's hard for me to see if it's crystallized because the vial is pretty dark.
Me.Kleen73 is cool AF and knows his sh*t.... I’m glad that he was able to help.
MrKleen73 :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another spot to try is the ventriglutes. Basically, that small muscle that runs across the hips. I use this with absolutely zero pip.. I also warm mine up really good and sanitize the stopper and skin with separate alcohol pads.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to look that up so I know exactly where you're referring to. I might try that one even though I've gotten a little used to doing my quads lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Easy. Stand up straight and lift your leg out to the side. You'll feel that muscle. I find the spot, sit down and clean it and pin it. No pain...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy. Stand up straight and lift your leg out to the side. You'll feel that muscle. I find the spot, sit down and clean it and pin it. No pain...
Nice to see you again bro. Been a while

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to be back!! Had two surgeries since July. Haven't been able to work out yet!! Couple more months..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man.. so far, so good.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'll have to try that out especially if I need a new site because of my quad

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use chest, delts, quads, and glutes. I personally wouldn't use an injection site for 10 days after I previously used it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use chest, delts, quads, and glutes. I personally wouldn't use an injection site for 10 days after I previously used it.
I used my quads pretty much exclusively but in 2 different areas of each set of quads. At 2 shots a week it is 2 weeks before I get back to the same spot.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I clean everything each time so sanitary issues shouldn't be the problem.
The swelling and redness has gone down considerably so I think it's all good now thankfully. Thank you everyone

roundwound

Awards
Try using your butt cheeks. Very little pain and it's been easier for me for 3 years.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
My quads do this everytime for me. No big deal. Just don't push the pin in so deep seems to help also., the hip works well and delt too. But you need a small and shirt pin for that one.