Test Prop + Boldenone undec Cycle

puppa pump

puppa pump

Awards
I know you guys are going to think this is a low cycle! but im not looking for size, im 92kg/200lbs 8% body fat, was a professional rugby player

have done decent amount of cycles 5-6 and work in the supplement industry as well now for 7 years, im 27 years old and am now a sponsored

Crossfit athelete haha i know you guys are not a fan of it, but thats what i do now!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back squat 452Lbs

Front Squat 374 lbs

Bench Press 374 lbs

Snatch 238 lbs

Clean and Jerk 319 lbs

Run 5k 20.08 mins
------------------------------------
Test Propionate

EOD 100mg Test Prop 12 weeks just because is better to be run for up to 14 weeks

Monday-Thursday Boldenone undec 4 day split with 200mg every 4 days, for 12-14 weeks

Will run armiadex after the first 2 weeks and will be taking 1mg EOD.

Look for some good strength gains cant affored to get any bigger. drop a bit of body fat and get harder and vascular as well, Diet is good as im a nutritionist as well, if you guys can see anything im not doing right or that you would add or not do etc.

Train Mon-tue-wen-friday-sat-sun twice a week will be a double day as well, so hopingthe recovery is really good.

Also will add stinging nettle, proviron fish oils and , a asprin twice a week as bold can thicking blood up realy good.

#gettingitdone.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Just a few questions! Why did you choose test prop and bold? Jw. Also IMHO I'd rather run aromasin (because its suicidal and you won't risk estro rebound)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just a few questions! Why did you choose test prop and bold? Jw. Also IMHO I'd rather run aromasin (because its suicidal and you won't risk estro rebound)
Agreed. Why not Mast Prop instead of Eq? Less pins and you'll achieve the same goal, mast will harden u up and help u lean out. Plus Eww will thicken your blood which will hinder your cardio and performance. U could just do Test E and Mast E, thats less pins. I'd drop the adex dose down to .5, 1mg is overkill for that amount of test.

puppa pump

puppa pump

Awards
ok nice ill maybe go with the mast! i just get the other stuff really cheap! but ill hit the guy up and see if he has mast and test e give that a crack. what dosages would you recommend Dr.sti8ed for the mast and test e? and how long etc. can flick the other stuff off anyway! anything else you would take with it?

Test e and mast prop? thoughts?

Blackgt99- I have run both before separate and had good results, but im open to new ideas and other cycles, plus im from aussie! and its harder to get everything here.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
the EQ is a hit or a miss for performance. Some ppl get really good endurance out of it, others hate it and cant walk up the stairs.

mast might be a better idea, also low dose deca i would assume would be very beneficial for crossfit. a low aromatizing oral maybe? tbol/anavar?

maybe something like
test e 300mg/week 1-5
deca 300mg/week 1-14
turinabol 50mg ed week 1-6
var 50-100mg ed week 10-16

puppa pump

puppa pump

Awards
Thanks GLHF - ill look into that var is a good option done that a few times awsome strength gains and good recovery may chuck that in the mix, thoughts on Test Prop Master Prop var?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
the EQ is a hit or a miss for performance. Some ppl get really good endurance out of it, others hate it and cant walk up the stairs.

mast might be a better idea, also low dose deca i would assume would be very beneficial for crossfit. a low aromatizing oral maybe? tbol/anavar?

maybe something like
test e 300mg/week 1-5
deca 300mg/week 1-14
turinabol 50mg ed week 1-6
var 50-100mg ed week 10-16
5wks of test?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Test prop, mast prop and var would b great.

Week 1-8 Test prop 100mg EOD
Week 1-8 Mast Prop 100-150mg EOD
Week 5-10 Var 50-100mg

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Why not Mast Prop instead of Eq? Less pins and you'll achieve the same goal, mast will harden u up and help u lean out. Plus Eww will thicken your blood which will hinder your cardio and performance. U could just do Test E and Mast E, thats less pins. I'd drop the adex dose down to .5, 1mg is overkill for that amount of test.
Agreed 100%.

puppa pump

puppa pump

Awards
Yeah i started the test prop master prop today, will have var by friday at the lastest.

Pct for this one nolva? arimedex? can get anything. might chuck in the 6 -0x0 as well thoughts on that guys? as well as ill take dim and reservatrol always helps me look dryer and harder, taking all the other stuff as well, vitamins etc

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I read one comment earlier about "not having anymore spoons left"

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah i started the test prop master prop today, will have var by friday at the lastest.

Pct for this one nolva? arimedex? can get anything. might chuck in the 6 -0x0 as well thoughts on that guys? as well as ill take dim and reservatrol always helps me look dryer and harder, taking all the other stuff as well, vitamins etc
Clomid, Aromasin, DAA

puppa pump

puppa pump

Awards
Guys i know some of my experianced mates use 100unit slin pin to do delts biceps and triceps and pecs, just have heaps of them lying around from hgh use (jinatropin) and was wonder if it is possible? they swear by it, takes ages to pull out and get in but they said its easy?

Slin pins are 1ml 100 units, and im running 100mcg EOD where would that be on the pin? the 10 dash? let me know if it works out like that or if its evven possible to do it this way, not worried if it dosen't work have other barrells etc but thought i would try used the **** load on slin pins lying around if ya get me.

Thanks