test prop + ANAVAR vs. Turinabol

dra05ke

Awards
which do you think is the better option to run ..looking for lean mass gains (not too much-cutting up for spring/summer) and strength gains ...is anavar better to stack with test prop or is oral turinabol? Test prop is soley use for a maintenace during the cycle to help elevate mood and energy and libido...i was planning on running it with 'var because i love the results of var ...'v never run turinabol but i've heard alot of good things about turinabol i have have both on hand but would like some suggestions/opinions ...THANKS

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id opt for the Turinabol. I used anavar and while it was mild just wasnt my favorite compared to Turinabol. Just my opinion though.

dra05ke

Awards
do you get more strength gains from var or turinabol?

dra05ke

Awards
what were ur dosages for var and turinabol ...var gives me a great body recomp effect ..does turinabol do the same?? ...and what kind of strength gains did u receive from it (lbs increase) for bench/squat/dead ...var gives me great results but the only problem is that it makes me feel a little off and fatigued ...does turinabol cause fatigue? i'm very interested in it and all you're info is greatly appreciated as i can't find much info on the internet or the boards THANKS

drake

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
what were ur dosages for var and turinabol ...var gives me a great body recomp effect ..does turinabol do the same?? ...and what kind of strength gains did u receive from it (lbs increase) for bench/squat/dead ...var gives me great results but the only problem is that it makes me feel a little off and fatigued ...does turinabol cause fatigue? i'm very interested in it and all you're info is greatly appreciated as i can't find much info on the internet or the boards THANKS

drake
I felt great on Var and OT. In my experience the results are quicker and more noticeable with OT. Although I typically run the var when I am at the tail-end of a cycle and in a calorie deficit. I did add OT to a Test cycle and soon after I got that "On" feeling that I did not have from the Test solo.