Test E more bloat than t p??

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this really true? Isn't bloat during cutting just a matter of diet and could also be managed somewhat by arimidex if required?

(Just read it in a thread here were t prop was recommended for cutting to manage bloat vs test e)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bloat is a matter of hormonal balance / control , diet AND MORE IMPORTANTLY... genetics and how YOU react to testosterone.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Things I did to manage bloat.

1+ gallon of WATER per day (if you need to add something I suggest Propel powder)
1x stool softener (dulcolax generic from Costco is very cheap) every morning and night
400+mg magnesium before bed
V8 juice 2 full 8oz glasses per day
EXTRA fresh, uncooked fruit and veg when on cycle

If it gets real bad, you can use wheat dextrin to move things along. For me, keeping myself well hydrated and making sure the food is flowing makes a huge difference. Also, getting enough, but not too much salt is important, though some will argue that a bit of extra salt is good on cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see zero difference between esters when I'm injecting frequently. Also I have never got bloated or whatever on anything unless I was eating garbage. So basically my answer is same as mathb33

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see zero difference between esters when I'm injecting frequently. Also I have never got bloated or whatever on anything unless I was eating garbage. So basically my answer is same as mathb33
Things I did to manage bloat.

1+ gallon of WATER per day (if you need to add something I suggest Propel powder)
1x stool softener (dulcolax generic from Costco is very cheap) every morning and night
400+mg magnesium before bed
V8 juice 2 full 8oz glasses per day
EXTRA fresh, uncooked fruit and veg when on cycle

If it gets real bad, you can use wheat dextrin to move things along. For me, keeping myself well hydrated and making sure the food is flowing makes a huge difference. Also, getting enough, but not too much salt is important, though some will argue that a bit of extra salt is good on cycle.
I think if your active and working out it's very hard to overdo sodium. The rec daily amount is like 2,000-2,500 or something like that, I aim for 5000 minium. Some days I'm double that. I believe it helps me keep the water in the right places and stay hydrated