Test E + Drostanolone E, advice woukd be welcome

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Greetings everybody,

I am planning a cycle and was originally going to do 500mg of test e pw plus aromasin, but the idea of throwing in drostanolone got tempting.
So I was thinking, say I was to run 350mg test e with 350mg of drostanolone e, would there be any benefits over just 500mg of test e with aromasin?

I will be starting the cycle at arounf 9-10% bf, looking to gain lean muscle with as little fat as possible (yes, diet dictates this, but I was wondering whether throwing in a dht would help with getting rid of water weight as I am prone to estro (puffy nipples multiple times in life and got high(ish) estro in a bloodwork natty). I would rather gain quality 10lbs than additional 10-15lbs of water weight.

Personally, if I am one to ask, I dont see what drostanolone would do to water weight what aromasin couldn't. In fact, aromasin should do a much better job at keeping one dry and hard on a test cycle. And of course, by keeping the calories surplus small one shoud theoretically minimize fat gain, just like when training off gear (i respond best to high carb low fat diets). However, with so many people swearing by drostanolone, I just wanted to see some opinions. Keep in mind I would still use aromasin even with drostanolone.

Cliffs:

-9-10% bf
-Looking to gain lean mass with as little fat as possible, dont want any bloat
-prefer hard dry look, prone to high e2 even as a natty
- 500-600 mg test e VS 350 mg test e + 350mg drostanolone e

Advice would be appreciated.

Edit: yes, of course i know that aromasin and drostanolone are totally different compounds

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not experienced enough to answer bro but I would like to see what others say. I gain crazy amounts of water on test and trest so a test/mast combo is interesting if it would potentially limit some of the water gain.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drostanolone can/will increase strength gains over Aromasin. I noticed a nice bump in drive, gym aggression, and huge libido increases. I get about the same strength gains from 300mgs Test as 500mgs Test.

I like Test cycles but prefer to stack with a complimenting anabolic or androgen.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
300mg test
400mg mast
50mg Tbol kicker 6 weeks

Should be a nice productive dry cycle

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol thanks guys, you are reminding me that that i need to fork out even more cash than I originally planned.
Yeah, something along those lines, 300-350 test, 300-400 drostanolone e. Seems better than running high(er) amount of an aromatizing compound.
Well I guess that temptation would be too high even if I decided to go with test only as it would result in me eventually adding drostanolone, at least in the second half of the cycle XD.

Edit: Whisky
What dose did you run test at and did you use an aromatase inhibitor and how much? Also, trest seems to be notorious for its aromatizing capability.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The mast should effectively make that 300 test just like 500. Crudely speaking.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol thanks guys, you are reminding me that that i need to fork out even more cash than I originally planned.
Yeah, something along those lines, 300-350 test, 300-400 drostanolone e. Seems better than running high(er) amount of an aromatizing compound.
Well I guess that temptation would be too high even if I decided to go with test only as it would result in me eventually adding drostanolone, at least in the second half of the cycle XD.

Edit: Whisky
What dose did you run test at and did you use an aromatase inhibitor and how much? Also, trest seems to be notorious for its aromatizing capability.
Currently running test e at 500 pw with 0.5 adex eod.

I only started the adex in week 3 but gained approx 15lbs of water in the first 10 days.....

I used 12.5 exem e3d when I ran trest- same thing, load of water off the bat. Exem stopped it getting worse and the cycle was enjoyable even with the water.