TEST E AND EQ----First cycle log

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 37: 210 pounds....highest weight i have been on cycle!

just got back from training chest..and it was a VERY good workout!

when i did 315 for 3 last week i thought i might be able to get 275 for 8 maybe.....well i was wrong......instead i repped out 275 for 10 on my own, i could have prob done 11 or 12 reps if i dident hit the rack going up!.....thats my best lift ever, i beat my personal record by 6 reps on 275.......i love life!

weight is going up as well...solid 210 in the morning after taking a big piss and in boxers....and this is only the tip of the iceburg!

the comments at my gym are spreading like wild fire...i cant really tell anyone that im breaking personal records left,right and center...some people are accusing me iam on the real deal. but you know what? screw them, can they lift more then me? i think not!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Good **** man. Glad the cycle is going great for you. Let them talk all they want because they still wont know for sure.

MSE

MSE

Awards
You have been on almost 40 days at this point the test has kicked in, your weight gain will continue to go up but not in huge jumps, nor will your strength gains. But what you gain from here on out should be solid gains that will be able to hold on to. I am in my 9th week of 400mg/wk test prop and 600mg/wk EQ and have put on 24 lbs. The EQ is insane, massive pumps almost painful, you getting those also?

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 38: 211 pounds.

off day today.

up one more pound but thats due to my high soduim intake last night.

MSE: good to hear you cycle is going good as well. when did your EQ kick in? (the pumps/ vascularity?)...iam really looking forward for what the EQ will bring to the table.

seems like my body is recovering overnight. im never getting sore in my legs, back, shoulders and arms. i only get a little sore in my chest....i guess thats a good thing but i just love being sore! it tells me iam working hard.

pinned my left quad today...went perfectly....i really like pinning now, i always look forward to do it haha.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
pinned my left quad today...went perfectly....
Yeah, I'm starting to get better at it also.... Only problem I'm still having is drawing it up with a 23g pin.... I'm pulling from an amp... By the time I have 2cc out, I have about 1/2 cc of air to push out.... I just order 20g, see how that goes.

MSE

MSE

Awards
day 38: 211 pounds.

off day today.

up one more pound but thats due to my high soduim intake last night.

MSE: good to hear you cycle is going good as well. when did your EQ kick in? (the pumps/ vascularity?)...iam really looking forward for what the EQ will bring to the table.

seems like my body is recovering overnight. im never getting sore in my legs, back, shoulders and arms. i only get a little sore in my chest....i guess thats a good thing but i just love being sore! it tells me iam working hard.

pinned my left quad today...went perfectly....i really like pinning now, i always look forward to do it haha.
I felt the EQ really kicking in around week 5 probably, never got really vascular from it, I have deep veins and I am a fat ass now at 15%. The pumps are what really kicked in, arms get so swole that I can't reach up to take my ear buds out without help from the other arm. Good luck!

roid13

roid13

Awards
MSE: wow i cant wait until i get pumps like that! haha

day 39: 210 pounds.....trained shoulders today.

great workout. before the cycle i could not do 205 for 10 reps on smith press, now im getting a easy 10....pumps are very good, i can barley carry my gym bag without feeling that burning pump feeling in my shoulders.

comments about how big im getting are still flying around the gym. and people are saying my neck is getting alot thicker haha (but i dont see it, cuz i look at my self everyday so i dont see big gains like that)

no side effects to report....just some acne on my back....no sensetive nips....not getting bloated (thank the liquidex)

big arm day tommorow! lets see how pumped i can get my arms!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 42: 211 pounds

i trained arms on friday and it was a great workout...strength is pretty much the same in that dept.

saturday i took a off day because i worked on friday night until 430am, so i wanted to get some good sleep...so im training legs today in a bit.

im really noticing that im getting thicker (chest to rear delts)....iam a natural ectomorph (well now iam a ecto/mesomorph) so i dont have that outstanding thickness like a true mesomorph or endomorph has. but it is coming along, iam making a big change here in that dept.

this morning a pinned my right quad and i dident go to good haha.....i stuck the pin in like i always do and it hurt quite a bit, so i dident really think to much of it and continued. i aspirated like normal..slowly injected, then i let the pin sit there for a good 15-20 seconds for the oil to disperse like a always do....then i quickly took the pin out and all of a sudden a stream of blood came shooting out about 4-6 inches off my quad and just about hit my bathroom wall!....so i must of hit a vein directly or something.it gave me a good scare haha..but my leg feels good to go to train them legs today!

also, im going to switch up my leg routine a bit today....im going to train hamstrings first then quads...i really want to get those hammys to stand out on stage the next time i compete! tony freeman does this quite a bit, so im going to see how it feels....it will hurt my squat a bit i guess but i just want those big dangling looking hamstrings hanging off my legs!

also, no side effects to repot.....im not sure if this is normal but my "boys" are still normal size if not bigger haha..i thought this cycle would shut me down pretty bad..but things are looking up i guess.....sex drive is still flying too!

roid13

roid13

Awards
WHOA! water weight! weighed in at 214 pounds this morning!

will update my back train later this evening.....

just wanted to let you guys know my big weight jump today haha

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
WHOA! water weight! weighed in at 214 pounds this morning!

will update my back train later this evening.....

just wanted to let you guys know my big weight jump today haha
Nah, that's not water weight.... That's all muscle weight... Ya got to think positive man :smirk: .... On a side note..... I'm up 12 lbs and going into week 4 ....Most of my gains are from the M1T but in the past couple days, I can feel the test working. :popworm:

roid13

roid13

Awards
well just got back from my back train and it went pretty well

trying to do wide grip chins is a task when your 222lbs fully clothed. so i could only do 6-8 reps of chins for 4 sets today haha. but i still got a wicked pump

im feeling alot more of a pump when i train back, especially in my rear delts and traps....my overall thickness is improving as well.

everyother back day i switchout deadlifts to give my lowerback a break (don want an injury during the cycle) so i just switched it out for some wide grip pulldowns.....workout went like this...

4 sets wide grip chins
5 sets t-bar rows
4 sets wide grip pulldowns
4 sets hammerstrength pulldowns (one hand at a time)
4 sets hammerstrength rows (one arm at a time)

so next week i will include deadlifts and take out the wide grip pulldowns to get some added mass.

cycle is going great guys!

BBR

BBR

Awards
I'm really interested to see how your body handles post cycle. You've done very well so far mate, well done. I've been with you on this one since the start!

MSE

MSE

Awards
day 42: 211 pounds

i trained arms on friday and it was a great workout...strength is pretty much the same in that dept.

saturday i took a off day because i worked on friday night until 430am, so i wanted to get some good sleep...so im training legs today in a bit.

im really noticing that im getting thicker (chest to rear delts)....iam a natural ectomorph (well now iam a ecto/mesomorph) so i dont have that outstanding thickness like a true mesomorph or endomorph has. but it is coming along, iam making a big change here in that dept.

this morning a pinned my right quad and i dident go to good haha.....i stuck the pin in like i always do and it hurt quite a bit, so i dident really think to much of it and continued. i aspirated like normal..slowly injected, then i let the pin sit there for a good 15-20 seconds for the oil to disperse like a always do....then i quickly took the pin out and all of a sudden a stream of blood came shooting out about 4-6 inches off my quad and just about hit my bathroom wall!....so i must of hit a vein directly or something.it gave me a good scare haha..but my leg feels good to go to train them legs today!

also, im going to switch up my leg routine a bit today....im going to train hamstrings first then quads...i really want to get those hammys to stand out on stage the next time i compete! tony freeman does this quite a bit, so im going to see how it feels....it will hurt my squat a bit i guess but i just want those big dangling looking hamstrings hanging off my legs!

also, no side effects to repot.....im not sure if this is normal but my "boys" are still normal size if not bigger haha..i thought this cycle would shut me down pretty bad..but things are looking up i guess.....sex drive is still flying too!
I think you better start getting use to pinning your glutes. When I was only a few weeks in my quads were fine to pin, barely any pain or blood. Now that I am in my third month, I dread pinning my quads. A lot of pain and blood, I have talked to many people that have the same problem. Maybe due to increase of RBC enlarging the or swelling the veins, just a guess. Anyway, you will probably start having more of what happend to you as you go deeper in to the cycle. I know it is a pain in the as$ to stick your glute, but might as well start practicing.

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 44: 213 pounds

trained chest today and i went back to incline bench press first and it went good!...i have never gotten more then 9 reps for 225 on incline and today i got a fairly easy 10 reps. then i attempted 245 and i got 7+2 with spot...fairly good considering i was pressing 225 for 3 before the cycle!......after incline i did some flat bench and repping 245 for 7 (after 7 sets on incline, and just think i could only rep 225 on flat bench when i was fresh for 12 reps before cycle!)

so chest is my biggest gainer on cycle so far...just about a 50 pound increase on flat bench and about 9 reps more on incline!!

i just wanna thank everyone who has subbed and stuck with me for this cycle! you guys have been alot of help!....more to come tho, another 1.5-2 months (depending on my test E bottles, i have about 2ml more in my EQ then my test, so i may up the dose of the EQ for a week or so to even it out)

growth day tommorow, so im going to rest it up and let my body recoperate....also, im going to pin my glute (MSE: ya iam going to pin my glutes for a while now and give my quads a break, or at the most pin my quads every 3 weeks)

MSE

MSE

Awards
Glutes are less pain by far, just sucks twisting around to hit the spot.

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 45: 215lbs

off day....woke up today at my heaviest....15 pound increase in 45 days

shot my glute today with no problems...iam lucky i got a friend on the same cycle so we can help eachother pin the glutes!

iam now bouncing at a club now, so lets see what these muscles can do this weekend!

roid13

roid13

Awards
alright.....day 48....i do not want to weigh my self today because i did not eat that much last night (i miss a meal and i seriously lose 2 pounds or more lol...fast metabolism)

yesterday i trained arms....strength is not up, but i did switch up the routine with some seated hammer curls first and it felt good......i got a very big pump in my biceps. i could barley touch my face and when i finished the workout off with some close grip preacher curls, i could barley squeeze at the top of the rep due to the painful pump i had..it felt like my bicep was going to pop when flexed haha..

today im going to train legs......im going to maybe attempt walking lunges with the big 90's today....so lets see what happens

also, no side effects to report.....feel better then ever!

MSE

MSE

Awards
alright.....day 48....i do not want to weigh my self today because i did not eat that much last night (i miss a meal and i seriously lose 2 pounds or more lol...fast metabolism)

yesterday i trained arms....strength is not up, but i did switch up the routine with some seated hammer curls first and it felt good......i got a very big pump in my biceps. i could barley touch my face and when i finished the workout off with some close grip preacher curls, i could barley squeeze at the top of the rep due to the painful pump i had..it felt like my bicep was going to pop when flexed haha..

today im going to train legs......im going to maybe attempt walking lunges with the big 90's today....so lets see what happens

also, no side effects to report.....feel better then ever!
That's the arm pump I was waiting for you to get, nice job!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 49: 213 pounds

well i trained legs yesterday and it was a horrid workout. i did squats then i had to go home. i was on my last set of 295 and i was going up on my 12th rep and i failed halfway through my rep so my spotter attempted to spot me up but instead of pushing me up he pushed me a lil bit forward and let me pause in the middle of the rep way to long (you know how you hold your breath and push out with everything you got when you struggle for that last rep?). well finally after i racked the weight i had a blinding headache at the back of my head (due to high blood pressure from pushing so hard, not from the steroids)...so i tried some leg press after but the headache was to great so i had to call it quits....but o well, it was some good squats tho!.....my first set of 295 i got a pretty easy 13 reps and coulda went to 15 reps with no spot, so im getting quite a bit stronger on squats.

last night i worked at the club again working security and i got some compliments on how i look..for example on guy told me: "you look like a big UFC style fighter, if someone tries to fight me, im going to get you to take him down!" haha i found it kinda funny....but no fights in my part of the club :(

my weight is not that accurate right now because iam only having protein shakes and bars when i work at the club and just not enough water...its just not enough food and liquids for me....but i will get my weight back on track this week! 216-217 anyone? :)

i think the EQ's vascularity effects are starting to show. it seems like iam always vascular even when i wake up first thing in the morning on a empty stomach......and those pumps are getting better and better, especially my last bicep workout!

off day today....lets get that weight back up to its max!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I say you'll be at 217 by weeks end.... You mentioned about your headache... Thing is, I checked my blood pressure yesterday 127/72 (good) and I've been getting headaches this past week.... Not to bad but Saturday I had a very bad one, almost like a migraine.... Another thing I'm finding while on test-e, I'm getting more erections while in bed... Every time I wake up during the night and in the morning I'm getting them.... I've also had a couple pop up during the day for no reason at all.... Feels like I'm 13 again.... I always had morning wood but not as bad as I'm getting them now... Is this normal?.... The girls at the clubs are also looking much better if you know what I mean.:biglaugh:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I say you'll be at 217 by weeks end.... You mentioned about your headache... Thing is, I checked my blood pressure yesterday 127/72 (good) and I've been getting headaches this past week.... Not to bad but Saturday I had a very bad one, almost like a migraine.... Another thing I'm finding while on test-e, I'm getting more erections while in bed... Every time I wake up during the night and in the morning I'm getting them.... I've also had a couple pop up during the day for no reason at all.... Feels like I'm 13 again.... I always had morning wood but not as bad as I'm getting them now... Is this normal?.... The girls are also looking much better if you know what I mean.:biglaugh:
all typical, enjoy. as for the lowering of eye f ucking standards....just be carefull hahahaha

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
all typical, enjoy. as for the lowering of eye f ucking standards....just be carefull hahahaha
Glad to know it's normal.... I'm just about done with my 4 weeks of M1T and it's all test-e from hear on.... 8 weeks to go.

As for you roid.... KEEP GROWING BRO!:bb2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great cycle, and log. I loved test / eq both times I did it. Eq is just the sh*t!!! Insane pumps that make veins stick out like its their job. I miss those days when i was 20 pounds heavier lol.

roid13

roid13

Awards
ooo dont worry, your not alone on those frequent erections jim.....its getting pretty serious.

day 50: 215 pounds......today i dont feel to good. i guess it was just from the late nights of working this weekend. got a slight headache by my temples...im just going to up my hawthorne berrie intake by a couple caps for a few days just for a precaution.

im not sure if this is normal but it seems like once i pin the test E and like a couple hours later my sex drive way higher then normal (and its pretty effing high as it is!)....maybe its just a slow increase in my test levels when i inject?

muscles are full as hell...and the veins are getting up there too. my training partner noticed he could see a branch of veins on my bicep, through my shirt haha. and yes i saw them as well in the mirror.....also, it seems like when i work my arms directly i dont get as vascular but i get really full. but when i work my arms indirectly (lets say training back) i get really vascular....i dont know the reason for that. maybe it cuz i get so pumped my veins kinda hide? haha

im going to train back today in a few hours (6:00pm my time)....and those chin ups are getting deadly hard to do lol..and lets see if my deadlift will go up!

MSE

MSE

Awards
Screw chin ups/pull ups, they are totally over rated. Ok fine they arent, but I just hate them.

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 53: 214lbs

im going to train shoulders in a few hours.

im not gaining to much more weight...im between 213-215 all the time...but i have to admit my diet is not up to my standards.

my left nip is getting a little sore so im going to up the liquidex by a 1/4 of a ml or maybe more....other then that i feel great. muscles still feel good as can be

MSE

MSE

Awards
Wow, I am surprised you are getting any nipple sensitivity at all with this dose, but everyone is different, stay on top of it. I also plateaued awhile ago as far as weight gain, 24 Lbs is what I have put on and the scale has been sitting at 243 for a few weeks now. I think nos mentioned it before, but keep in mind as you put on more size you need to increase your caloric intake to support the new mass. Also keep in mind that the cycle you are on is a pretty mild one, so the strength and size gains you have are pretty damn good, and you will probably hold on to MOST of them.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
day 53: 214lbs

im between 213-215 all the time...but i have to admit my diet is not up to my standards.
Get your diet right bro... You earned this cycle.... EAT, EAT, EAT..... Then EAT again!:hot::burger::burg::pizza::spam::hot:

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 56: weight- i do not want to know.

sorry i have not updated in a while guys.

im just sick as a dog! some bug is going around...head cold, slight fever.

well i have some good news tho: when i trained shoulders on thursday i was pretty strong and broke some records!.....smith machine press: 185x10....205x10.....225x5 (new record)....so im pretty happy about that..my shoulders are not my strongest point for strength so im glad they are getting up there.

some more good news: the day i started to get sick (friday) i weighed in at my top weight ever!....weighed in at a solid 217lbs fresh out of bed....then by the time i got to the gym later on i was a serious 225! oooo it feels good........then of course i get sick, and prob lost a few pounds due to no appitite......

arm workout on friday went good tho, felt strong and was strong...monsterous pump in my forearms and biceps.

i did not work legs on saturday due to the sickness..i just want to get better

other then the sickness, the cycle is going perfect....weight and strength are both slowly climbing.

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 60: 209lbs

ya you seen it right.....209lbs....stupid cold got to me. im trying my best right now to eat as much as i can (feeling pretty good now).

i tried to train chest on tuesday and it was a short workout...i just did some flat, incline then some flies.....i only lost 2 reps on flat bench tho (275 x 8)

yesterday i tired to train back and it was a easy workout....did not go heavy, i just wanted to get some blood in my muscles and not look like a deflated blowup doll anymore haha

now today i feel quite a bit better then yesterday and i have my training partner back with me so we are going to kill our shoulders.......and try to get my weight back up there!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 61: still at 209lbs

i can not get this weight to budge. its making me angry! all the hard work to max out at 217lbs and now this!....

iam feeling alot better, just a slight cough.

i trained shoulders last night and my strength is the same..thank god lol.....the workout went like this:

smith machine press- 95x12, 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x5+2
side dumbell laterals- 25lbsx12, 35lbsx10, 40lbsx10, 40lbsx12
hammerstrength press (just counting the weight its self on eachside)- 45lbsx10, 70lbsx10, 80lbsx8, 80lbsx8, 70lbsx10
bent over dumbell rear laterals- 15lbsx12, 20lbsx12, 25lbsx10
pec deck rear laterals- 4 sets of decent weight lol
barbell shrugs- 135x12, 185x10, 225x10, 275x10, 315x10, 365x10, 405x10

after i did shoulders i did some quick calves. (awsome pump by the way)

now i really need to get this weight back up soon! im freaking out!

im going to kill my arms today.....wish me luck

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
There is no way you lost that much muscle in under a week. Its prob a combo of upping the adex and losing a lot of water weight from being sick. Keep the head up, cycles going good.

MSE

MSE

Awards
day 61: still at 209lbs

i can not get this weight to budge. its making me angry! all the hard work to max out at 217lbs and now this!....

iam feeling alot better, just a slight cough.

i trained shoulders last night and my strength is the same..thank god lol.....the workout went like this:

smith machine press- 95x12, 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x5+2
side dumbell laterals- 25lbsx12, 35lbsx10, 40lbsx10, 40lbsx12
hammerstrength press (just counting the weight its self on eachside)- 45lbsx10, 70lbsx10, 80lbsx8, 80lbsx8, 70lbsx10
bent over dumbell rear laterals- 15lbsx12, 20lbsx12, 25lbsx10
pec deck rear laterals- 4 sets of decent weight lol
barbell shrugs- 135x12, 185x10, 225x10, 275x10, 315x10, 365x10, 405x10

after i did shoulders i did some quick calves. (awsome pump by the way)

now i really need to get this weight back up soon! im freaking out!

im going to kill my arms today.....wish me luck
Smiley is right, it is water weight I am sure, unless you just didn't eat while you were sick.

roid13

roid13

Awards
ya i know there is no way i lost that much muscle....i prob dident lose any muscle at all...BUT, i tottaly lost my appatite when i was sick, i would pretty much live off of protein shakes and maybe some soup for around 3 days or so. and i barely drank any water at all! (maybe a litre a day).

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 65: 210lbs

off day yesterday.

im starting to get my full appatite back now and my muscles are actually starting to feel good and full (none of this no-pump bull crap lol).

im going to update later on how my back workout goes tonight....

roid13

roid13

Awards
me.jpg
day 65: back train

it was a pretty good workout all in all guys.

these chin-ups are getting damn hard...at the begining of the cycle i was getting 50 reps in 4 sets...and now im seriously getting 30 reps per 4 sets haha....i guess thats what a 17 pound gain does to you lol.

well iam now on my last bottle of test E and EQ.... ill most likley end the cycle very begining of april.....

i was thinking to end the cycle with some cyclotren (19-nor)....maybe the last 2 weeks of injections then 2 weeks after my last injection, then start PCT.....just to harden things up and squeeze out a little more gains....what do you guys think of that idea?

cycle is getting back up there...iam feeling 90% better from the cold and iam on my way to gain my weight and fullness back....

no side effects....i feel better then ever.......also i think iam getting more vascular due to the EQ...i think i have put on some extra fat during this cycle just because i have been eating alot but i still think iam getting more vascular escpecially in my forearms...iam getting crosses of pretty big veins all down my forearms up to my biceps (front of the forearm especially)....its not vascuarity when im at 2% bodyfat, but its sure pretty awsome at this bodyweight!

6 more weeks until i start cutting for summer! (not looking forward to diet once again lol)......im going to stick around 4% bodyfat witch is not hard for me to get to because of my metabolism........here is a pic of me during my last provincial show (july 08')....it just shows how lean i get.........

roid13

roid13

Awards
this weight wont budge! woke up today at 210lbs! i just wanna be back up to 217lbs!!!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, you look great.... When you started this thread under TEST E AND EQ----First cycle log.... I thought this was your first test cycle... Didn't know you looked like that.... Didn't even know you competed.... Very nice.