TEST E AND EQ----First cycle log

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the input smiley.....i know the test e has EO (says right on the label) but the EQ does not use EO. and the EQ does not hurt as close as the test E (day after injection)....but on the other hand, it was my first time pinning and i had a shakey hand and the pin was moving in and out a lil so maybe that was the cause? or just hit the wrong spot.......but today my leg is getting better. so thats good.

well its day #4 and i weighed in at 201 pounds. (water weight or something, promag should be kicking in in the next couple of days)

Iam going to be training in the next few hours so i will post how the train went after i get back! BI's and tri's!!!!

It could be the moving you could of hit a nerve (been there done that) and that could make you sore. If you don't have swelling or redness i bet you hit a nerve.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EQ standalone is a bad idea, you NEED a test base! Without it the EQ will shut down your natural production and you'll end up feeling like an 80 year old man, which isn't effective for muscle growth!

I'm no fan of EQ either, but a nice 6WK Prop/Masteron run sounds enticing...and effective!

Lots of people run EQ with out test just fine. one of the most popular stacks used to be EQ and Winny.

roid13

roid13

Awards
thx for the input guys.......

im going to see if i can switch my test with an other test soon.....i will miss my injection on sunday but i will do 2ml's on the wednesday.......?

or.....i could just maybe inject my test once a week instead of twice....still as effective and pain only in one spot and not in 2 spots......im not sure but im going to see if i can switch my 2 unopened bottles of test E, use up the rest of the test E i have now (suck it up for a couple of weeks) then use the new test........

malou

malou

Awards
Sorry to hear about your reaction to the gear man
When are starting your pct
Are you stopping the cycle altogether

malou

malou

Awards
Sorry to hear about your reaction to the gear man
When are starting your pct
Are you stopping the cycle altogether

roid13

roid13

Awards
ok......quick update......i dont think im finished just yet!

iam about to do some tricks that may help with the injection pain, if it helps then i will continue the cycle! here are the things iam going to try:

1)have a hot shower before injection
2)going to inject the EQ and test E by its self (seperate syringes)
3)im going to pin my right quad again (the one i first injected) and se if it gets used to pinning and maybe the pain wil go down.
4)im going to pin my quads (test E in the right quad, and EQ in the left) and then im going to train legs after to try to get the oil spread out more in the muscle.
5)im going to heat up the oil in the pre-loaded syringe under hot tap water for 30-45 seconds for a smoother inject.

now lets see if it all helps! also i made a home made heating bag consisting of :a tube sock filled up with brown rice, tie off the end and heat up in the micro wave. i used it last night when i was in bed for my glute and it got quite a bit better.

wish me luck! i will find out tommorow night if these treatments worked!!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
ok......quick update......i dont think im finished just yet!

iam about to do some tricks that may help with the injection pain, if it helps then i will continue the cycle! here are the things iam going to try:

1)have a hot shower before injection
2)going to inject the EQ and test E by its self (seperate syringes)
3)im going to pin my right quad again (the one i first injected) and se if it gets used to pinning and maybe the pain wil go down.
4)im going to pin my quads (test E in the right quad, and EQ in the left) and then im going to train legs after to try to get the oil spread out more in the muscle.
5)im going to heat up the oil in the pre-loaded syringe under hot tap water for 30-45 seconds for a smoother inject.

now lets see if it all helps! also i made a home made heating bag consisting of :a tube sock filled up with brown rice, tie off the end and heat up in the micro wave. i used it last night when i was in bed for my glute and it got quite a bit better.

wish me luck! i will find out tommorow night if these treatments worked!!
Well good luck.... Please let us know... I had to end a Sustaplex 325 cycle because of mad pain about 6 months ago.... I'll be starting a Test-E cycle in two weeks... Hope I don't feel the pain you do because I'll be pissed. AGAIN!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well good luck.... Please let us know... I had to end a Sustaplex 325 cycle because of mad pain about 6 months ago.... I'll be starting a Test-E cycle in two weeks... Hope I don't feel the pain you do because I'll be pissed. AGAIN!

u got the garbage from that UGL, supposidly they are back to having good gear. depending where u got it, i know of a source that is sending out new batch products to ppl who got screwed by their products.

PS, do not PM me about the source

roid13

roid13

Awards
thx for the replies guys....

i just pinned my right quad with the test and then im going to train legs in about 2 hours.

also, if iam allergic to the test will it still work for me?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also, if iam allergic to the test will it still work for me?

yes it will still work. ur worst case is site injection pain, which u are already experiencing. if u can handle the pain then keep on trucking.

there is also the possibility of dirty gear, but i doubt thats the case

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
From what i have heard you need to be running the eq for alot longer than what you are.

roid13

roid13

Awards
well from the research i have done...everyone gets good results in the 12-16 week range....and you should run the EQ shorter then the test E because of the longer ester so i really dont want to run the test E longer then 15 weeks (pretty long for my first injectable cycle).....also i hear the EQ will start to kick in at the week 7-8 point so a good 6 weeks of results from the EQ is good for me......

roid13

roid13

Awards
also i think a 15 week cycle with the use of no HCG is the limit

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
roid, How's the pain today? Did your new way of pinning work? :think:

BBR

BBR

Awards
I'm curious too, my ass hurt for like 5 days after each Sus250 injection but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

roid13

roid13

Awards
well, its now the night after i pinned....and i can tell you that my legs are soo sore from both the workout and the pin! they kind of mask eachother out...

but this time the leg i pinned the EQ in hurts around the injection site, the first time it did not...so i guess working out the muscle after you pin does not work for me.....but its time for some serious advil and i will update how it is tommorow.

BBR

BBR

Awards
I spose it will come down to which is more important, avoiding the pain or getting the gains?

roid13

roid13

Awards
haha we will see.....the thing is that i cant always inject the test into my quad everytime i pin. if i inject the test into my glute, the pain is horrid. if i inject the test into my shoulder, i cant really train shoulders and arms......so could i use the 4 heads of the qaud for a different pin everytime? pretty much a different site?

well i might as well update while i have the chance :

day 14: weighing in at 203-204lbs

promagnon is deff kicked in. feeling full, vascualar and strong.

i trained legs the other night and i added a rep onto my squats....315 for 9...so iam getting stronger, or i think iam getting stronger so im training harder lol, either way iam happy.

well the advil helps alot with the pain, or just my legs are getting better..we will see in the morning.

iam just scared to take to much advil while iam on promagnon due to the liver toxicity, so iam uping my doseage of milk thistle to 1500mg on the days i take advil. iam only taking 400mg advil a day but you can never be to carefull!

roid13

roid13

Awards
ok quick question.....could i cut the test e with injectable b12?is it ok to mix a water based injectable with a oil based?cuz im pretty sure here in canada you can buy vit b12 at the pharmacy.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
ok quick question.....could i cut the test e with injectable b12?is it ok to mix a water based injectable with a oil based?cuz im pretty sure here in canada you can buy vit b12 at the pharmacy.
Not positive but i think it is a bad idea to mix water based with oil, not sure where i saw that.

roid13

roid13

Awards
hmmmm thx for the quick reply!also, how about using grape seed oil? i dont want to wait to order some, so could i sterlize it my self? and how? and i also think you need a filter and im not sure i you can buy them in a pharmacy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no water + oil mix. just get some grape seed oil. there are other types of oils too but i cant remember them

roid13

roid13

Awards
well im going to order 100ml of sterile grape seed oil tommorow. im going to do a 1:1 ratio...hopfully it will get here by next week!!! im suffering here lol. hopfully it will work. hopfully its just there is a high BA content in the test and im not allergic to the EO....or maybe its not enth and its prop! lol i dought it tho.....

just got back from my back workout...im getting stronger, and deff more vascular...broke my wide grip chin record by 2 reps tonight also!
i did not do deadlifts due to my poor poor legs, so i added in some seated close grip rows, and got a wicked pump and a WICKED lower back pump (had to lay down for a bit)......but all in all workouts are getting gooooooood!....very happy with the promagnon

also, weighed in at 205 pounds this morning.

roid13

roid13

Awards
ok guys....instead of the grape seed oil i got some sterile water from the pharm. so i did my research and it turns out that the BA in the gear is more attracted to water and some BA will suspend its self in the water, so this is my plan:

- draw up 1ml test enth
- draw up 1-1.5ml sterile water (same syringe of course)
- mix them both up in the syringe
- turn the pin upside down, so the needle is sticking up
- now let the oil sink to the bottom and the sterile water will rise with some of the BA.
- squirt the water out
- and inject!

i will think that some pain will go down if the pain is caused from high BA concentrations. i might do this procedure twice to get even more BA out of the test E......i will try this tommorow

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
very interesting, never thought of doing it that way

roid13

roid13

Awards
nos- have you tried a different procedure similar to this? did it help?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nos- have you tried a different procedure similar to this? did it help?

never had to....yet. but if i were to do it i would get some grape seed oil, filter it, and mix in the syringe

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow like a liquid-liquid extraction, take the BA out in the aqueous layer

I know very little of brewing test, but isn't the BA in there to help keep the testosterone suspended properly, i.e. without BA it crystallizes out of solution?

roid13

roid13

Awards
i dont think so.....i think the BA is just there to keep from bacteria from forming over time, but if you inject right away, i think it would be fine....ppl have tried it and most says it works........in my opinion its better to spend litteraly 2 bucks for 20ml of sterile water and see if it works, or to spend 17bucks on some grape seed oil and wait 3 weeks for it to get here......im going to try it out tommorow....ill let you know

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont think so.....i think the BA is just there to keep from bacteria from forming over time, but if you inject right away, i think it would be fine....ppl have tried it and most says it works........in my opinion its better to spend litteraly 2 bucks for 20ml of sterile water and see if it works, or to spend 17bucks on some grape seed oil and wait 3 weeks for it to get here......im going to try it out tommorow....ill let you know
Ok i didn't know it was for sterility, i just assumed it was to hold up the test concentrations.

Hope that works for ya tomorrow good luck

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Its EO gear and test e so it should stay in solution even if he didnt have any BA in the gear. They make test e over 500mg/ml with EO.

The gear should be lighter than water, but that just means you would have to do the extraction upside down... I know nothing of the solubility of test e in water, but since it is practically liquid in its base form you run the risk of losing some in the water.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The BA is actually in there for both the sterility and to make sure it dissolves. Its main use is to kill bacteria though.

Unreal brewing test is about as easy as making a milkshake... using needles. Test base + BA/BB solvent mixture + filler oil and bam. Only hard part is to make sure its totally sterile and the BA will practically take care of that itself.

Roid I believe you will be fine with lowering the BA but you wouldnt want to inject gear that is near crashing out. I have heard bad stories of instant injection pain and legs so sore people can barely walk. The assumption on this is that the gear crystallized out in the muscle causing major pain.

roid13

roid13

Awards
alright, shot my glute yesterday before i trained chest and it went ok. it was my first time pinning my glute my self so it was kinda difficult, so the pin was moving around a lil bit....but i think my body is getting used to the test. i pinned my fresh glute and its not as sore as the first time. so f thats the case im sticking this cycle out!

update on the cycle so far :

day 17..205lbs morning weight.
everything is deff getting stronger. incline barbell press has gone up 3-4 reps since the start. endurance is deff way up also, it feels like i can lift heavy all workout without losing reps. and like i said before i beat my chin up PB by 2 reps.

I think the promagnon is working well for very lean gains in muscle and endurance. it looks like iam getting bigger but thats due to the fullness and vascularity iam getting from it. seems like iam losing fat and gaining muscle (not good to put on weight as you can see)......

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
alright, shot my glute yesterday before i trained chest and it went ok. it was my first time pinning my glute my self so it was kinda difficult, so the pin was moving around a lil bit....but i think my body is getting used to the test. i pinned my fresh glute and its not as sore as the first time. so f thats the case im sticking this cycle out!

update on the cycle so far :

day 17..205lbs morning weight.
everything is deff getting stronger. incline barbell press has gone up 3-4 reps since the start. endurance is deff way up also, it feels like i can lift heavy all workout without losing reps. and like i said before i beat my chin up PB by 2 reps.

I think the promagnon is working well for very lean gains in muscle and endurance. it looks like iam getting bigger but thats due to the fullness and vascularity iam getting from it. seems like iam losing fat and gaining muscle (not good to put on weight as you can see)......
GO MAN GO...... Your just about over the hump!..... On another note... I start my first Test E Monday. :drive:

roid13

roid13

Awards
haha yeah iam just about over the hump!.....jim, what is your test e dosed at? is it made with EO?

roid13

roid13

Awards
ok day 18: 205lbs solid in the morning.

i trained shoulders last night and let me tell you i just about had to stop the workout due to the painful pump i had in my medial and rear delts, it was just unbelievable!
strength is climbing for shoulders also, i got a kinda easy 10 reps with barbell press 195lbs and i got 4-5 reps with 215......but guys, that pump i got, it was fu$cked! i dont think the test or eq are kicking it yet obviously but maybe its the promagnon....w/e it is, its kicking my ass!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The test and EQ should be in effect even if you dont "feel" it. 5 pounds isnt bad if your losing fat as you said. Is there any change in appetite yet or no? That should help a lot too. The EQ will come in with slow steady gains all the way through.

roid13

roid13

Awards
yeah actually iam always hungry now. i will eat breakfast and i will be hungry 1 hour later. i thought it was a placebo effect but my friend on the same cycle is saying the same thing.....im loving this cycle so far, even if the test and eq are not in full effect. now i just gotta get used to the pain from pinning

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The hunger thing is common for almost everyone on EQ. Its one of the main reasons people use it on bulks and not cuts most of the time. The profile seems great for a cut.

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 19- weighed in at 206lbs...i had a few burgers from mcdonalds last night for a nice cheat meal so the added pound is prob from the sodium retention.

last night i trained arms. and what a arm workout it was! i felt like i had all the power in the world. I could never do STANDING alternating dumbell curls with 65lb before but last night i was doing SITTING alternating dumbell curls with 65lb for 10 reps.

vascularity is getting very good. also size from the fullness.......

i got a few comments on how i look at the gym last night. ppl are deff noticing....and 13 more weeks to go!

i will be training legs in about 1.5 hours.....IM GETTING 315 FOR 10!!! wish me luck

roid13

roid13

Awards
well just trained legs and it was a good workout.

and i got my goal for squats at 315 for 10 buried! and a very good pump.

so strength is increasing nicely.

off day tommorow. let my body rest and grow! and going to pin my other glute

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good sh!t roid, looks like everything is going very well now

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 20: weight has jumped up to 209lbs! i dont know why that happend, i ate clean all day..i will see wha the weight does tommorow.

i pinned my left quad after a hot shower. went very good but some blood ran down my leg when i pulled out. i guess i went though a vein/vessel.other then that im going to use a heat pad all day and try to move around to spread the oil out. i will see how the pain is tommorow.

so far cycle is going great! 9 pounds and climbing!

roid13

roid13

Awards
also, do you guys think using 4 sites to pin is enough? (left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad) for twice a week injections?

BBR

BBR

Awards
I personally found a week was when the pain from the previous Sus250 injection JUST wore off, so yeah, that should be enough I would imagine. Dont forget, you're probably not going to pin EXACTLY the same spot twice in a row.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also, do you guys think using 4 sites to pin is enough? (left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad) for twice a week injections?

i only used glutes for my first test-e cycle

roid13

roid13

Awards
ok sounds good guys....im just going to pin according to the pain i have.....

im loving this EQ guys.....the hunger is serious...tonight i had a big bowl of pasta, garlic bread and a salad (with meat of course). then 30 mins later i was hungry so i had 250g of dry cottage cheese and yogurt......i love it!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 21: weighed in at 208.

i have never taken promagnon for bulking, i have only taken promagnon for pre-contest and it seems like iam just as vascular right now (in the arm area) then pre-contest. maybe the promagnon loves alot of carbs or the EQ is kicking in nice. hunger is deff way up. i usually eat every 2.5-3 hours but now im eating every 2 hours or so, sometimes less.

im going to be training back tonight. its time to break some records!

oh ya and the leg i pinned yesterday is good 2 go, just a little pain..my body is getting used to it i guess.....i will update with my workout results later.