Test,deca, and tren cycle info!!

Furious405

Awards
What's up everyone. I have a trainer buddy of mine that's setting me up on a cycle. And would like tO get some feedback on it. He's setting me up on deca, tren, and test.
I'm looking to gain some nice mass while trying cut some belly fat. I refuse to take winstrol in this stack so this is wat he set me up with. I'm 5'6. About 195 ibs. I have decent fit body except for my belly. I'm looking to loose it and shape up alittle. What do u guys think as far as results or gains of musle and loss of fat. Imma be running this cycle for 16 weeks. I don't know the exact dosage info right now but will keep posted with next days. Thanx

Sweekaters

Awards
So you don't know what dosages you are taking, your friend is setting it up for you, you mention nothing about precautionary compounds or PCT, and you are running two harsh compounds for your first cycle. Sounds like nothing could possibly go wrong.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and your running two TWO 19-nor compounds- horrible ****ing cycle dude

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
could skip all this silly business and just do prop + t3/clen.

Furious405

Awards
It's gonna be
600mg test/ weekly,
500mg deca/weekly,
450 mg tren/ weekly
For 16 weeks. Followed by a 8 post recovery cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna be
600mg test/ weekly,
500mg deca/weekly,
450 mg tren/ weekly
For 16 weeks. Followed by a 8 post recovery cycle
not good man, thats like moderate dose of deca and tren. i hope you dont get problems with this. id do one OR the other not both by any means

Stain

Stain

Awards
This is a bad choice for someone who never tried steroids... You friend is out of his mind. I would reccomend you to do a research before trying steroids, you can drop body fat by dieting and doing cardio. Steroids are extreme man... stay away if you don't know what you are doing