Test Cyp - two questions

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
Folks. Been on cyp 100mg, 1cc weekly now for 4 months as part of TRT. Love it, good results and all that it's suppposed to do. Bigger than i've ever been, feel like a kid again and wife loves it too :)
I want to tweak it up a level and was thinking about doing a PH. I've not been on a cycle of PH since last year and I don't want to screw up a good thing now that TRT and Cyp is in charge. Any advice? Stats: 45 yr old, gym 5-6 days a week, 165 pounds, don't know body fat % but do know I need to lean up a little more. Do not want the PH to screw up my libedo cause it is rocking right now. Also take 0.5 Aramadex EOD for the gyno that was flaring up due to Cyp.

Second question is if any of you cyp users notice a reduction in your spunk. Seems like for the last 2 months i've really noticed my spunk is like - well - only about two good blows. I used to get out a lot - i mean a lot - of spunk when the time came. Now it's two good blows and i'm done. Taking zink like candy to see if that helps but is hasn't. Any advice?

Thanks

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Folks. Been on cyp 100mg, 1cc weekly now for 4 months as part of TRT. Love it, good results and all that it's suppposed to do. Bigger than i've ever been, feel like a kid again and wife loves it too :)
I want to tweak it up a level and was thinking about doing a PH. I've not been on a cycle of PH since last year and I don't want to screw up a good thing now that TRT and Cyp is in charge. Any advice? Stats: 45 yr old, gym 5-6 days a week, 165 pounds, don't know body fat % but do know I need to lean up a little more. Do not want the PH to screw up my libedo cause it is rocking right now. Also take 0.5 Aramadex EOD for the gyno that was flaring up due to Cyp.

Second question is if any of you cyp users notice a reduction in your spunk. Seems like for the last 2 months i've really noticed my spunk is like - well - only about two good blows. I used to get out a lot - i mean a lot - of spunk when the time came. Now it's two good blows and i'm done. Taking zink like candy to see if that helps but is hasn't. Any advice?Thanks
You had gyno with 100mgs of cyp pr week? What makes you think you had gyno flaring up? You're on a very, very low dose and I can't imagine gyno on anyone at that low dosage.

In my opinion, I'd just up the dose and take maybe 150mgs per week, or even 200mgs per week and forget the PH. Then again, I hate PH's and wonder why anyone with access to AAS would even touch that crap.

As far as spunk, what are your test levels? You may want to add HCG, especially if you think you're having gyno issues at only 100mgs pr week. You can also try Vitamin B12. Also, you're using an [FONT=&quot]Aromatase inhibitor[/FONT], probably lowering your E2 too low. Too much E2 is bad; but so is too little.

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
The gyno was basically these really hard pebble size knots behind each one of my nips. Started the aramidex and the went away.
Tried to get hcg from the dr and he wouldn't prescribe it.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
just enjoy your new found youth with your low dose regimen. When you throw in prohormones you can elevate your liver enzymes and alter homocysteine levels. Stay healthy and eat more, you're 165lbs for gods sake!

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
just enjoy your new found youth with your low dose regimen. When you throw in prohormones you can elevate your liver enzymes and alter homocysteine levels. Stay healthy and eat more, you're 165lbs for gods sake!
So is 165 bad?

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
You are producing less semen, so your loads will be smaller. HCG would increase that, but since you can't get it through your doc you can either get it elsewhere or you can try a SERM. Your test dosage is low enough that the SERM may actually work to a lesser degree than the HCG.

As far as PHs.... they can work, but you'd be better off overall if you just tripled your TRT dosage. If you have a script, you can order more online legally and just add to what you are already taking. Doing 300-400 would be night and day from the 100 you are taking. I promise. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
bulk88 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 6
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 11