d-bol/ test cyp cycle questions

crazee77

Awards
I have ran one sus/deca cycle and two ph cycles..I have a couple questions regaurding dbol/test cyp??? cycle plan is d-bol 30mg 3-4weeks spread through out the day three times and test cyp 500mg 10-12 weeks then pct nova, activate extreeme, zma cycle support milk thistle, saw pawmetto, hawthorn berry, optimen vita. Also 24grams whey in morn 60grams procomplex after workout, pro gainer two hours before bed the casien 24grams before sleep. diet is clean and planned out, current stats are 5,9 183lbs weight is down just cut down from 190lbs ready to bulk a little.

My questions are my d-bol is by alchemia pharma (metanabol) how long does this stuff ususauly take to kick in?? And is this lab any good because going on one week and a day and I thought I would feel something by now since I am I using to kickstart my cycle???

My other question is on my cyp I was breaking up pinning on wed and sun 250mg or should I just do 500mg once a week??? I had heard if you broke up in two pins a week less sides and steady flow of test??

One more question i do have some prop laying around think i should just end my cycle with the cyp or maybe finish with the prop so i can go straight into my post afterwards??

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, pin twice a week with the cyp
Yes, you should have felt your d-bol by now and gained at least 5lbs (maybe up the dose to 50mg per day)
Just finish up with the cyp, save the prop...

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Spot on. Sounds like dbol is bunk. Cosign on the prop, and yes pin E twice a week.

crazee77

Awards
yeah thats what I was thinkin on the dbol I googled it and all I could find was some random forrum saying that lab was busted and their s--t is either bunk or way underdosed now...guess thats the risk u gotta take lol I know my test is good though :) ML test cyp!!! how you u think I should do the prop??!!? insource labs prop... I was thinkin 100 eod just for the fact I really dont want a lot of scar tissue???

crazee77

Awards
yeah thats what I was thinkin on the dbol I googled it and all I could find was some random forrum saying that lab was busted and their s--t is either bunk or way underdosed now...guess thats the risk u gotta take lol I know my test is good though :) ML test cyp!!! how you u think I should do the prop??!!? insource labs prop... I was thinkin 100 eod just for the fact I really dont want a lot of scar tissue???

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have tried orals every way under the sun, and I can honestly say that I have never seen a client get additional results from dividing the dosage up into several smaller doses. Not to mention, people forget to take it, etc....make it simple and take it once a day. The difference will be negligable AT BEST.

holy

crazee77

Awards
ok good news the dbol is gooooood!!! lol massive pumps feeling like a beast. I gotta make myself leave the gym!!! its been awhile since i ran a real cycle forgot how good its feels.